Author Topic: Was Mike Mentzer alone ?  (Read 32589 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: Was Mike Mentzer alone ?
« Reply #100 on: June 21, 2011, 06:35:30 PM »
mentzer was awesome

I wonder who joe got to off him

body by science poves 1 weight workout a week is all anyone needs for fountainof youth

:)

I'm sure Joe has offed a few people here and there..LOL...he was the original gangsta ;)

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: February 20, 2013, 07:06:44 PM »
LOL

Not everybody want to show off if they have money.

Look at Warren Buffett. Would you believe that dude is in top 3 of world's richest people? And was actually the world's richest man at one year.
Pretty average and old house. Always had used (not luxury) cars.

Would you think this is a house of world's richest man?

He bought it back in 1956 for 31 500 dollars if I remember correct. Still lives in it.

Newsflash: Not everyone tries to mimic the lifestyle shown in rap videos on MTV (which are not real life BTW) :o :o
i love buffett.....huge fan of the guy....but you never hear him talk about his multi million dollar home in cali.....and he does use a private jet and drives a new caddy. again....huge fan of the man.....but he doesn't exactly live like the media would have you believe.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #102 on: February 20, 2013, 07:15:04 PM »
LOL at Mentzer making a million dollars the year he died. Complete horseshit.

No and in fact his company is making a decent load of cash although Joanne has closed it temp due to some personal issues.  Mentzer was making well over a million dollars a year however he had a number of medical issues and he was taking care of his brother was getting dialysis.......

Hospital bills will eat you alive but for 2 people, its pretty diasterous....That's why Mentzer was working night and day and it likely contributed to his early demise
A

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: February 20, 2013, 07:15:43 PM »
buffet is a fraud like all multi billionaires who pretend to care
how the fuck can you say you are giving your money away when you are always in top 10 richest people?. what an amazing  failure of imagination

it takes less than one year to giveaway ur billions properly and  retire with a couple of million

but no one will ever do it

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: February 20, 2013, 07:28:24 PM »
buffet is a fraud like all multi billionaires who pretend to care
how the fuck can you say you are giving your money away when you are always in top 10 richest people?. what an amazing  failure of imagination

it takes less than one year to giveaway ur billions properly and  retire with a couple of million

but no one will ever do it
Many billionaires give generously to various charitable causes.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: February 20, 2013, 07:43:13 PM »
fuck you
the guy has had tens of billions for years now. what the fuck does he need that money for?
how many peoples lives could he have saved if he had built a few hospitals providing treatment for free to 1000s of people year after year?

people are dying now, disease and hunger is not waiting for this fraud to die. and anyway after he dies there will be 600 people administering an estate and consuming 60% of anything that is given out, which will be peanuts

it is all bs, wake up

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: February 20, 2013, 07:53:15 PM »
mentzer at 19 long before he bucked the system to make more bucks. coe said mentzer  made over a million dollars the year that he died.contoversy creates cash.
man if this is true wut did he do with it?  I person lay think this is bullshit. I saw mentored all the time before he died. He was a psycho and looked homeless. No muscle to speak of. Was kicked out of golds Venice fir a bit cuz he was just acting like a rambling homeless guy. This thread is so long maybe it's already been mentioned. I didn't read it all

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: February 20, 2013, 07:56:21 PM »
LOL

Not everybody want to show off if they have money.

Look at Warren Buffett. Would you believe that dude is in top 3 of world's richest people? And was actually the world's richest man at one year.
Pretty average and old house. Always had used (not luxury) cars.

Would you think this is a house of world's richest man?

He bought it back in 1956 for 31 500 dollars if I remember correct. Still lives in it.

Newsflash: Not everyone tries to mimic the lifestyle shown in rap videos on MTV (which are not real life BTW) :o :o
true enuff. But listen, there's a big difference between warren buffet n mike mentzer. I didn't see him right before he died so mayb he straightened out. He was improving near the time that I moved away. I too lived in Redondo beach. When I left he wasn't as crazy as before and was personal training people at golds.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: February 20, 2013, 07:56:39 PM »
scam artists who were on steroids..all of them.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: February 20, 2013, 08:00:15 PM »
fuck you
the guy has had tens of billions for years now. what the fuck does he need that money for?
how many peoples lives could he have saved if he had built a few hospitals providing treatment for free to 1000s of people year after year?

people are dying now, disease and hunger is not waiting for this fraud to die. and anyway after he dies there will be 600 people administering an estate and consuming 60% of anything that is given out, which will be peanuts

it is all bs, wake up

wtf, how is he responsible for these people illnesses or problems? why should he solve them? what would he get in return?  You sound like a frustrated poor jealous asshole.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: February 20, 2013, 08:01:57 PM »
scam artists who were on steroids..all of them.

mike who?
this thread is about warren buffet for gods sake

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: February 20, 2013, 08:06:38 PM »
mike who?
this thread is about warren buffet for gods sake
HA!

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: February 20, 2013, 08:09:26 PM »
wtf, how is he responsible for these people illnesses or problems? why should he solve them? what would he get in return?  You sound like a frustrated poor jealous asshole.
ubberman it is pretty clear from your post that the gulf between your beliefs and mine is too large for a rational discussion to be possible

so i will just manifest my desire for a long painful death for you, and anyone you care about.

that should hopefully end our 'discussion'

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: February 20, 2013, 08:27:12 PM »
fuck you

it is all bs, wake up

bro...read up on what buffett has done with his money......you sound a little bitter.....by the way.....don't ever say "fuck you" to me!

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: February 20, 2013, 08:29:53 PM »
it is not about getting something in return......it is about doing something positive for society......to help mankind out is the greatest thing in the world.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: February 20, 2013, 08:31:24 PM »
let's get back on topic......mentzer was one hell of a bodybuilder......some of the best damn triceps of all time.

very good poser.....excellent stage presence.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #116 on: February 20, 2013, 08:33:09 PM »
let's get back on topic......mentzer was one hell of a bodybuilder......some of the best damn triceps of all time.

very good poser.....excellent stage presence.

Warren Mentzer

Mike Buffet

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: February 20, 2013, 08:33:29 PM »
mike mentzer on exercise science and nutrition

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: February 20, 2013, 08:34:22 PM »
bro...read up on what buffett has done with his money......you sound a little bitter.....by the way.....don't ever say "fuck you" to me!

point one- how much money does he have today after all this giving? $44B. Man the guy is one incompetent giver.
point two- fuck you, your wife/gf/bf, mother, father, shit all your loved ones-
point three- when you come to my door, please buzz 3 times in a row

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: February 20, 2013, 08:34:44 PM »
Warren Mentzer

Mike Buffet
put down the pipe......lol

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: February 20, 2013, 08:36:52 PM »

are you avoiding me?

fuck you again

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: February 20, 2013, 08:38:04 PM »

point one- how much money does he have today after all this giving? $44B. Man the guy is one incompetent giver.
point two- fuck you, your wife/gf/bf, mother, father, shit all your loved ones-
point three- when you come to my door, please buzz 3 times in a row

you are one stellar human being.......negative.... .. jealous......unaware.... ...never done shit with your life......i hope for your sake you wake up one day and get a new lease on life.......many negative dudes here......but you might take the cake.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #122 on: February 20, 2013, 08:40:20 PM »

Warren Mike

Mike Warren

Mentzer Buffet

Buffet Mentzer

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: February 20, 2013, 08:43:11 PM »
you are one stellar human being.......negative.... .. jealous......unaware.... ...never done shit with your life......i hope for your sake you wake up one day and get a new lease on life.......many negative dudes here......but you might take the cake.

hahahhaha

is that all you got?
fuk me that is lame. You come out saying "DONT EVER SAY FUCK YOU TO ME"

and when i tell you and all ur family to go fuk urselves, this is your answer???

oh lordy lordy

just leave man

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #124 on: February 20, 2013, 09:50:22 PM »
i love buffett.....huge fan of the guy....but you never hear him talk about his multi million dollar home in cali.....and he does use a private jet and drives a new caddy. again....huge fan of the man.....but he doesn't exactly live like the media would have you believe.

This^^^And he didn't really give most of his billions away. He just re-invested it into one of Bill Gates de-population agendas. And i'm not bitter over these two people...They are both Misers who can't have enough money and power.