Author Topic: GOLF will be fine without Tiger  (Read 10252 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: GOLF will be fine without Tiger
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2011, 01:28:26 PM »
You're always so positive.

you want me to play goody two shoes on getbig, but it's not my role.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2011, 01:30:23 PM »
ass raper tbombz iz actually a decent golfer if I am not mistaking. Wiggs would loose this one.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2011, 01:30:33 PM »
fuk tiger  ::)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2011, 01:31:39 PM »
ass raper tbombz iz actually a decent golfer if I am not mistaking. Wiggs would loose this one.
beat ur ass with a tennis racket too

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2011, 01:33:17 PM »
Rory has 1 pga victory and no majors (yet) i think its a tad to soon for all the replacing tiger talk

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2011, 02:18:47 PM »
mcilory will disappear in time, just like garcia.

i don't think so. If you watch his swing, its so much more effortless then Tigers ever was. Tiger seemed to will his way around the course a lot of times. Especially since he was seemingly a horrible driver(accuracy) of the ball. I also think Mcilory's meltdown at the Masters may have been the best thing for him at such a young age. Now he knows what is like to tank and tank bad. He got that out of his system.

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2011, 02:42:59 PM »
Of course golf'll be fine without Tiger. McIlroy's just another good golfer though, i hope no-one's suggesting he'll be a dominant machine like old Tiger was (and maybe now Tiger can be again).

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2011, 03:01:40 PM »
... and like you, lived off unemployment

luckily my family is quite well off and 20,000 here and there goes missing doesnt effect anything
I notice the children that are raised by the parents that continually bail them out always end up being major fuck ups  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2011, 03:19:06 PM »
I notice the children that are raised by the parents that continually bail them out always end up being major fuck ups  ;D
This is true, through observation, I've noticed this.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2011, 04:13:11 PM »
you dont even play golf, shut the fuck up

Dongz are you suggesting wiggs fat ass wouldn't be able to walk from hole 1 - 2

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2011, 04:24:30 PM »
Better athletes: golfers or bodybuilders?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2011, 04:27:36 PM »
nope im a weightlifter who admires and aspires to the physiques of bodybuilders.  

although i would point out that your comparison is off. wiggs can not become a golfer in a few short months. i can become a bodybuilder in that time.

You will never have a Bodybuilder's physique .....joints are too clunky, bad skin tone and type, poor muscle bellies and insertion points......and you have the ribcage of a rhinoceros

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2011, 04:31:10 PM »
... and like you, lived off unemployment

luckily my family is quite well off and 20,000 here and there goes missing doesnt effect anything

Isn't your dad a firefighter or something like that?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2011, 04:39:41 PM »
You will never have a Bodybuilder's physique .....joints are too clunky, bad skin tone and type, poor muscle bellies and insertion points......and you have the ribcage of a rhinoceros

Hahahaaaaa I'm owning Tbombz quite nicely here  :D

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2011, 05:41:19 PM »
nope im a weightlifter who admires and aspires to the physiques of bodybuilders.  

although i would point out that your comparison is off. wiggs can not become a golfer in a few short months. i can become a bodybuilder in that time.
you stupid asshole.

a golfer is someone who hits a golf ball with a golf club.  a bodybuilder is someone who blows guys in stalls in venice beach. 

to be a professional golfer you need to have a great skill set.  to be a professional bodybuilder you need to up the dosage and have some discipline.  the only thing you're disciplined in is impaling yourself on every cock that comes accross your way, you stupid braindead fuckhead.

nice fucking face, you fat douche.
Deep Tissue Massage

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2011, 05:51:32 PM »
Would you like to put money on that?  Put your money where your mouth is Taylor and I'll provide proof. In that case, you should shut the fuck up.

He can't put his money where his mouth is because... Well, because... Okay.  You don't want to know where his mouth is or has been, that's why.  :-X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2011, 05:52:09 PM »
McIlroys win will only motivate Tiger. But I was watching it on the plane and this kid was NAILS today....good for him. Motivates me to play more golf!

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2011, 06:36:00 PM »
Are you trying to say Candidizzle looks like a goon?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2011, 06:42:17 PM »
playing a round once or twice in your life doesnt make you a golfer. being able to play a respectable round does. 
Just because your dad has a crumby built house with a brick facade in some middle class sub-division doesn`t mean you belong at any country club.  Take your pink shirts and putter and go fuck yourself elsewhere.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2011, 06:56:43 PM »
In tbombz' defence TA, his dad more than likely bought his house with money he earned from WORKING....continue TA and this think before you post.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2011, 09:09:57 PM »
Dongz are you suggesting wiggs fat ass wouldn't be able to walk from hole 1 - 2
im saying that if wiggs were to keep track of his score on 18 it would be around his weght in kilograms

Just because your dad has a crumby built house with a brick facade in some middle class sub-division doesn`t mean you belong at any country club.  Take your pink shirts and putter and go fuck yourself elsewhere.
   ;D HAHAHAHA ..  yes it would make you very jealous that i can out golf you.. the wanna-be snob that you are. you would be the kind of person who thinks country clubs are the shit. i grew up on country clubs, playing in amatuer golf tournaments, playing with retired pros. i lived the life u only wish you cud.

btw, parents bought the "crumby" brand new house for tax purpouses, its a 2nd home.  :)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2011, 09:42:07 PM »
im saying that if wiggs were to keep track of his score on 18 it would be around his weght in kilograms
   ;D HAHAHAHA ..  yes it would make you very jealous that i can out golf you.. the wanna-be snob that you are. you would be the kind of person who thinks country clubs are the shit. i grew up on country clubs, playing in amatuer golf tournaments, playing with retired pros. i lived the life u only wish you cud.

btw, parents bought the "crumby" brand new house for tax purpouses, its a 2nd home.  :)
I despise golf actually and one of my best friends dad is a Pro Golfer on the PGA Tour.  That is completely meaningless however as it means absolutely nothing to me.  I`d rather pick fungus off of dead trees than play a round of golf.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2011, 09:50:29 PM »

I NEARLY DETECTED SOME HUMOR IN THERE, ARE YOU FEELING OK?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2011, 09:38:06 AM »
mcilory will disappear in time, just like garcia.

Garcia never won a major like Rory just did.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2011, 09:42:04 AM »

You mean just like our Government?