Author Topic: Start cycle hungover?  (Read 871 times)

Audioslave

• Getbig III
Start cycle hungover?
« on: June 19, 2011, 03:17:39 PM »
So my friend has been planning to start his cycle Monday and ended up going out last night, had a few drinks, feeling a little hungover. Should he wait until tomorrow still to start or would today be ok for first pinning since it takes time to have T built up in the system, anyway?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: Start cycle hungover?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2011, 03:35:50 PM »
So my friend has been planning to start his cycle Monday and ended up going out last night, had a few drinks, feeling a little hungover. Should he wait until tomorrow still to start or would today be ok for first pinning since it takes time to have T built up in the system, anyway?

stick the needle in your ass already
l

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2011, 04:13:23 PM »
stick the needle in your ass already

x2 lol

chess315

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2011, 09:35:38 PM »

my question is why did you quit drinking thats why your hungover. just kidding I dont think it matters but a day damn sure dont matter  the last thing Im worried about while hungover is steroids. if you ever get drunk and are sober enough to know what your doing before bed drink as much about a half a gallon of liquid before bed. tums which is calcium carbonate also helps that whats in the anti hangover pills tums