Author Topic: Green Lamp - it is that bad! An F+  (Read 9646 times)

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
Re: Green Lamp - it is that bad! An F+
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2011, 05:24:56 AM »
There was a series written in 1990 called 'Atlantis Chronicles' which was the story of Atlantis which lead up to the birth of Aquaman, brilliantly written series and should be made into a TV show.

The reason for Aquaman is what other DC characters could they make movies out of? Wonder Woman (Bah)? The Flash (could be great)? Justice League? Really reaching other than Superman or Batman.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2011, 11:33:42 PM »
I went with a group to watch this movie,...every second I wished I was at a repertory movie house with a double bill of "It's a Gift" with "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum"...

As an aside. the live action footage of the film must not have been shot in stereo, because everything looked like cardboard cutouts and not solid.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2011, 08:30:51 AM »
I went with a group to watch this movie,...every second I wished I was at a repertory movie house with a double bill of "It's a Gift" with "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum"...

As an aside. the live action footage of the film must not have been shot in stereo, because everything looked like cardboard cutouts and not solid.

you are nuts as are all of you on here..I saw the movie with my kids and they lolved it and so did I..I thought it was much better than I thought it was going to be....they did a good job with the special effects and the storyline was plausible....

I thought the guy playing GL was good as well...better than I thought he would be...

all in all a good movie....entertaining and cool...I hope everyone stayed until after the credits and saw the set up for the next movie???

I give it a B

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2011, 05:29:58 AM »
you are nuts as are all of you on here..I saw the movie with my kids and they lolved it and so did I..I thought it was much better than I thought it was going to be....they did a good job with the special effects and the storyline was plausible....

I thought the guy playing GL was good as well...better than I thought he would be...

all in all a good movie....entertaining and cool...I hope everyone stayed until after the credits and saw the set up for the next movie???

I give it a B

Saw it today, a solid B-Movie...

You got to be extremly stupid to download a movie that is intended to be watched in 3D in a theater on your laptop.

Didn't expect anything, so the movie wasn't too bad.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 10, 2011, 07:39:09 AM »

Saw it today, a solid B-Movie...

You got to be extremly stupid to download a movie that is intended to be watched in 3D in a theater on your laptop.

Didn't expect anything, so the movie wasn't too bad.

I thought the guy who played Sinestro did a really good job

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #55 on: September 10, 2011, 08:02:30 AM »
I thought the guy who played Sinestro did a really good job

I thought the fish guy was a great actor.