Author Topic: is heterosexuality really worth the humiliation?  (Read 23563 times)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
is heterosexuality really worth the humiliation?
« on: June 21, 2011, 11:20:19 AM »
.....I just got back from the gym where I stuttered like a asshole trying to talk to a girl I really like

I did that thing where I wanted to ask her out but was too chicken to so now I look like a huge jerk

seriously, is it worth it anymore?
I'm seriously becoming a gay just so I don't have to ask anyone out anymore

also, I'm about to turn 33 and i'm finding that asking a girl out doesn't get easier as you get older

btw, I hope I didn't misrepresent myself as some sort of "player" on this forum.  I think I'm like every guy in this world in that I have insecurities

does anyone else have any of the problems I have?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Re: is heterosexuality really worth the humiliation?
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 11:28:31 AM »
.....I just got back from the gym where I stuttered like a asshole trying to talk to a girl I really like

I did that thing where I wanted to ask her out but was too chicken to so now I look like a huge jerk

also, I'm about to turn 33 and i'm finding that asking a girl out doesn't get easier as you get older

btw, I hope I didn't misrepresent myself as some sort of "player" on this forum.  I think I'm like every guy in this world in that I have insecurities

???

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 11:29:21 AM »
i dont know where it really comes from that guys are afraid of women

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2011, 11:29:41 AM »
yeah, but men smell. and and have really hairy arseholes. and don't have soft round titties and lovely soft skin. oh, and men have tough facial hair. and we fart and belch all the time. could you really snuggle up to  a chap all cosy in bed  ???

women - mmmmm
men - yuk

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2011, 11:32:06 AM »
I know how you feel bro. It's easy to bang chicks out at the bar when your drunk. It's difficult to ask a girl out in a normal situation. I get pretty shy and anxious.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2011, 11:35:58 AM »
Have you ever seen a closed mouth get fed?

Speak right up,all she can say is no,and if yes,you`re golden.

If you ask 50 broads out,some of them have to say yes,just don`t lower your standards too much.............if you have standards that is.  :)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2011, 11:37:31 AM »

If you ask 50 broads out,some of them have to say yes,just don`t lower your standards too much.............if you have standards that is.  :)

I have a friend who figured this out. He's an ugly red headed step child but he bugs so many girls he will get one or two of them to go on dates. He was with a smoking hot chick just last weekend.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2011, 11:38:46 AM »
Religion of peace  ::)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2011, 11:39:09 AM »
the irony is that with all the random blowjobs and sex I got from stripping you would think i'm a big time artist.....in reality I'm shy like mute autistic kid

I feel like steve carrell in the 40 year old virgin

If you ask 50 broads out,some of them have 6to say yes,just don`t lower your standards too much.............if you have standards that is.  :)

good advice....

and the law of averages always works....however, the snag with me is I actually have that "love" thing going on with this particular girl.....as in, I more than "like" her

FUCK....I HATE LOVE
I look forward to falling in love kinda like how a single successful business woman looks forward to getting pregnant

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2011, 11:41:03 AM »
I fall/fell in love too easily always and always got screwed over............trick is to learn to pace yourself and take it slow.

Of course it took me about 200 years to be able to control this,so you guys got plenty of time to suffer!  ;D

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2011, 11:41:19 AM »
Why would you ask her out in the first place?  If she's the type of girl who makes you nervous you need to get her into your comfort zone without having to awkwardly stumble through asking her out.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2011, 11:41:39 AM »
I have a friend who figured this out. He's an ugly red headed step child but he bugs so many girls he will get one or two of them to go on dates. He was with a smoking hot chick just last weekend.
There ya` go bro!!  :)

It works!

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2011, 11:41:54 AM »
You need to use your age as an advantage while targeting the 25-30 crowd.

Present yourself as a mature, well traveled man of the world. A guy who can provide a sense of security and stability in a relationship, all while maintaining the "Aura" of a tall, well dressed bachelor with a full head of hair and sharp set of abs.

It's all about giving the impression that you're not trying too hard, that you could give or take a women in your life. Try a little "Peacocking" aka heading out for a night on the town wearing a gimmick that attracts the curious side of human nature.... "Look at that guy with the top hat, he looks like a real character" These words will be babbled by a flock of females as they dare each other to approach you.

An eye patch also works well

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2011, 11:44:06 AM »

I actually spoke to a girl in the gym today. First time I done that in years. Bitch was plotting on the dips machine and pissing me off. I went to do tri-pushdowns first and came back and she was still posing on the machine. I fixed my hair, checked my teeth, took a few deep breaths, walked up to her with my best boyish smile and asked 'How many sets you got left?'. She looked at me as if I asked her to explain the inner workings of the Mammoth's digestive system. 'What's a set?' she asked with a smile. She was actually a fine looking thing. Really tall and skinny, about 22-23, pert titties, perfect teeth and a bit sweaty. I was fucking stumped. How do you explain what a set is? You just kinda know and expect everyone to know as well. 'Well. .. uh .. It's ... uh' I fumbled around and fucked up my words for a few seconds when she said 'Just joking, you can have it' and walked off with a smile. I loaded up the whole fucking stack and done 20 reps. She gave me a wave when I left.

I should join a men's only gym  >:(  

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2011, 11:44:53 AM »
the irony is that with all the random blowjobs and sex I got from stripping you would think i'm a big time artist.....in reality I'm shy like mute autistic kid

I feel like steve carrell in the 40 year old virgin

good advice....

and the law of averages always works....however, the snag with me is I actually have that "love" thing going on with this particular girl.....as in, I more than "like" her

FUCK....I HATE LOVE
I look forward to falling in love kinda like how a single successful business woman looks forward to getting pregnant

Don't worry dude, once she finds out what you do she'll want nothing to do with you

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2011, 11:46:49 AM »

Present yourself as a mature, well traveled man of the world. A guy who can provide a sense of security and stability in a relationship, all while maintaining the "Aura" of a tall, well dressed bachelor with a full head of hair and full set of abs.

It's all about giving the impression that you're not trying too hard, that you could give or take a women in your life. Try a little "Peacocking" aka heading out for a night on the town wearing a gimmick that attracts the curious side of human nature.... "Look at that guy with the top hat, he looks like a real character" These words will be babbled by a flock of females as they dare each other to approach you.

I've been thinking of using a accent.....to late though as I've already spoken to her in my normal voice.........Damn space time continium

honestly, I think i'm feeling extra vulnerable as I've had been in the Vicodin/Heroin cloud for the past previous months and i'm now actually feeling emotions again rather than numbing them with drugs

Don't worry dude, once she finds out what you do she'll want nothing to do with you

i'm retired from that....but i'm sure everyone of my co workers at the gym have informed her already of what a scumbag I really am

seriously though- i'm not a scumbag...i'm like Adrian Brody's character from "Summer of Sam" except I have a bigger nose

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2011, 11:47:06 AM »

;D

Hey she could have some issues too, like maybe she's pulls her hair out and eats it.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2011, 11:47:10 AM »
Just wanna` add that if you ask a chick out and she says no,it`s not a biggie you`re probably just not her type.

One thing about it though is that she`ll feel flattered all day long and tell all her girlfriends about it.

One of my classic moves if I see a hot chick is to walk right up to her and say the following line of BS:

"Excuse me hun,but I just have to say that you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen".

They get all happy assed and blush and tell me that was the nicest compliment they have heard in ages...........seek them out again where she works,compliment some more but don`tr be too overbearing at first.......next thing you know you have a friend and you can ask for the digits,if that doesn1t work,move on to the next fine assed hoe and repeat step one.

Others call the cops and say some old perverted fuck is harassing them.................c unts!!  ;)  j/k

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2011, 11:48:05 AM »

Present yourself as a mature, well traveled man of the world. A guy who can provide a sense of security and stability in a relationship, all while maintaining the "Aura" of a tall, well dressed bachelor with a full head of hair and sharp set of abs.

Guy in my gym that gets the most attention from the ladies only has one arm. Lost it in Iraq. Strong fucker too.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2011, 11:48:49 AM »

LOL what the....

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2011, 11:49:15 AM »

LOL  ;D

The old eyepatch trick is usually a clincher!  ;D

Funny bastard! :)

oakman

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2011, 11:50:41 AM »

fuck you just outed yourself as a homo.    Go suck some dick. Are you that much of an attention getting whore  you need to make random shit up to seek a pathway to your sexual freedom    No one cares if you suck ddick  most guys here are GAY ANYWAY

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2011, 11:50:56 AM »
LOL what the....

Looks like we've got another 'pickup artist' on the board...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2011, 11:51:11 AM »
I've been thinking of using a accent.....to late though as I've already spoken to her in my normal voice.........Damn space time continium

honestly, I think i'm feeling extra vulnerable as I've had been in the Vicodin/Heroin cloud for the past previous months and i'm now actually feeling emotions again rather than numbing them with drugs

i'm retired from that....but i'm sure everyone of my co workers at the gym have informed her already of what a scumbag I really am

seriously though- i'm not a scumbag...i'm like Adrian Brody's character from "Summer of Sam" except I have a bigger nose
Brody was the man in that flick........great British accents (accents work by the way) but don`t go the spiked hair route ala Brody or you`ll be keeping in touch with youself forever!  ;D

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2011, 11:51:38 AM »
the mistake a lot of guys make is coming off way too desperate. also dont become a girls friend.
dont try too hard, every girl wants to be with a clown but no one wants to sleep with one.