Author Topic: superman or oxide?  (Read 7192 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
superman or oxide?
« on: June 21, 2011, 01:14:22 PM »
which one?

seems oxide has faster t/a??

any difference in quality?

Harry R. M. Pitts

• Getbig III
  • large lover
Re: superman or oxide?
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 04:04:22 PM »
Running the Oxide tren and equipose in my 4th week, the tren seems to be not as strong as some other brands have run in the past thinking about bumping it up to 100 mg ED see what happens.  The equipose has me eating like crazy and shoulders getting the veins that happens when I run good Eq. My friend is running the Superman line of Tren and Primo and has gained 20 pds so far, good solid gains.  This is his 1st "real" cycle though.
"

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2011, 09:55:53 AM »
thanks harry pitts

any body else? spike? luvs u not?  lurker? i know tons of you guys use these...

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2011, 10:03:45 AM »
Oxide is clearly labelled and professional look to it. Superman is unmarked and lower quality bottles. Pills are all different colors and shapes as they change often.

I've only run the oxide- sustanon is strong, good stuff. Agree that tren maybe underdosed slightly. Masteron too. EQ seems good. NPP seems good. Turinabol gave me nasty acid reflux.

I'd run sust, NPP, tren, EQ and blue tops gh if you can.

Stavios

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2011, 10:56:51 AM »
haven'T tried any of those but I keep hearing how the oxide pills were the bomb  :o

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2011, 01:39:10 PM »
Oxide is clearly labelled and professional look to it. Superman is unmarked and lower quality bottles. Pills are all different colors and shapes as they change often.

I've only run the oxide- sustanon is strong, good stuff. Agree that tren maybe underdosed slightly. Masteron too. EQ seems good. NPP seems good. Turinabol gave me nasty acid reflux.

I'd run sust, NPP, tren, EQ and blue tops gh if you can.
i was thinking about the oxide stereoprom blend (200mg test +200mg deca)...    seems like the best option..   but ill prolly go with the sust if i cant get any feedback on that.. wud go for superman cuz its cheaper but havent heard anything yet

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2011, 02:07:04 PM »
i was thinking about the oxide stereoprom blend (200mg test +200mg deca)...    seems like the best option..   but ill prolly go with the sust if i cant get any feedback on that.. wud go for superman cuz its cheaper but havent heard anything yet

Haven't had time for Superman feedback. Oxide Sustanon might be their best (that I've tried) compound. I feel it instantly and it's clearly very potent. Guy I'm training was on prop and switched to sust and you could see the difference in fullness and size in about 4 days. I didn't see him for a weekend and after that he was like instantly fuller and bigger.

I got a bunch of Superman enanthate too but haven't tried it and won't until I'm very lean.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2011, 07:32:33 PM »
running oxide tren e. took a while to kick in probly because its enanthate, but im pissing yellow all day and my mood is shit. can't really comment on the accuracy of the dosage but its definately tren. im shooting 400mg per week and can only compare it to jinan tren A, but those are 2 different compounds so thats not really fair.

sitting on a shitload of oxide npp and tbol. will let you guys know in about 10 weeks. sorry no help now

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2011, 09:15:13 PM »
Any other feedback about these two brands?

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2011, 10:12:10 PM »
I'm in the same boat as some of these others, in that I can't give feedback yet.  I've got some good cyp from a different lab, but I'll be running it with superman NPP and EQ so eventually I'll be able to comment on those.  I'm going to run the NPP for 8 weeks and then superman Tren ace for a while.

I meant to try oxide a couple years ago but I read some sketchy stuff back then and got turned off before I placed the order.  Good to know that it's good stuff though.  Wonder why nordic is dropping it?

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2011, 10:22:55 PM »
Yeah I would like to get myself some oxide or superman, but I'm from South Africa and I'm afraid when my package gets shipped it doesn't arrive.

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2011, 10:40:46 PM »
running oxide tren e. took a while to kick in probly because its enanthate, but im pissing yellow all day and my mood is shit. can't really comment on the accuracy of the dosage but its definately tren. im shooting 400mg per week and can only compare it to jinan tren A, but those are 2 different compounds so thats not really fair.

sitting on a shitload of oxide npp and tbol. will let you guys know in about 10 weeks. sorry no help now

how do you compare it to euromans trenax?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2011, 05:30:59 AM »
Superman tren ace is great as are their superdrol, anadrol, test suspension. Oh I wish my stomach could deal with superdrol better though

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2011, 05:41:07 AM »
Both are much cheaper than what I can get in SA. I can get about 5 vials superman tren ace and 3 vials test prop and import it, and get it cheaper than buying 2 vials axio tren ace locally.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2011, 07:51:06 AM »
Are they private now?

Sentenza

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2011, 09:49:02 AM »
Superman tren ace is great as are their superdrol, anadrol, test suspension. Oh I wish my stomach could deal with superdrol better though
if you haven't already, try this

nothing better and very cheap

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2011, 11:28:19 AM »
Used Superman anadrol and test, gtg for sure.

madg

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2011, 12:20:47 PM »
tbombz im on superman riped mix and tren ace 1ml each eod

only 1 pin in i will update u in pm if u like

smooth inject no pip so far

10 iu novo too start from tomorow

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2011, 09:40:07 PM »
Are they private now?

don't think so..

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2011, 09:47:53 PM »
don't think so..

I don't see them...

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2011, 01:12:28 PM »
I don't see them...

Just need the link to his website, every now and again he'll tell people they're not taking new customers as well.

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2011, 03:11:38 PM »

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2011, 07:53:10 PM »
how do you compare it to euromans trenax?
Trenax rocks. Definitely more potent than tren e. I didn't like the tren e. but they are 2 different compounds. The oxide tbol is definitely g2g. Great strength and annoying acid reflux

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2011, 08:05:53 PM »
Trenax rocks. Definitely more potent than tren e. I didn't like the tren e. but they are 2 different compounds. The oxide tbol is definitely g2g. Great strength and annoying acid reflux

How long was it before you noticed the gain in strength/size with the tbol?

Warchant

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2011, 08:45:55 PM »
Comes from same place PEP