Author Topic: Question for GH15  (Read 6099 times)

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
Question for GH15
« on: June 21, 2011, 02:14:48 PM »
I have a very seriuos question for you sir: I have a young friend in his 20's, with a nice wife and a child, unlike me he's not an old broke fart and started 3 week ago doing tren.
It all started during the nights with the feeling of not having enough air, and now he's got (at least I think he has) 3/4 panic attaks per day.
He's a good friend but refuses to see a doc, but now not only he's skipping wokouts, he has trouble getting to work.
What do you think GH, can be all this related to tren?

Thanks for your help mate
North of Italy

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: Question for GH15
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 02:22:08 PM »
I have a very seriuos question for you sir: I have a young friend in his 20's, with a nice wife and a child, unlike me he's not an old broke fart and started 3 week ago doing tren.
It all started during the nights with the feeling of not having enough air, and now he's got (at least I think he has) 3/4 panic attaks per day.
He's a good friend but refuses to see a doc, but now not only he's skipping wokouts, he has trouble getting to work.

Tell him to end himself.

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 02:23:07 PM »
Lolz heartless man
North of Italy

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2011, 02:27:59 PM »

yes.
b

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2011, 02:30:11 PM »
I thought about tren because I think it's the only new element in the last 3weeks, but why do you think so?
North of Italy

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2011, 02:32:51 PM »
I thought about tren because I think it's the only new element in the last 3weeks, but why do you think so?

it'll cause anxiety in some people. it manifests itself in different ways with different people. some are more apt to experience some pretty fucked up sides with it than others.

night sweats, insomnia, quickness to anger and impatience, nervous energy, anxiety.

i think the tren is causing you anxiety, and the anxiety is manifesting itself in shortness of breath and panic attacks.
b

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2011, 02:34:48 PM »
I really thank you for the info mate.
To what product can he switch if he stops tren?
North of Italy

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2011, 03:03:19 PM »
gh15 is the only one who should be responding, he asked him not every user on this forum.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2011, 03:05:03 PM »
THE IMPATIENCE IS TERRIBLE I GET ANNOYED IF SOMEONE'S SENTENCE TAKES TO LONG TO GET OUT. GOOD NEWS IF IT'S TREN A IF HE STOPS NOW. HE MAY GET A LITTLE EMOTIONAL WHEN HE STOPS LOL

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2011, 03:05:58 PM »
The cook left in some binders, oops!

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2011, 03:06:48 PM »
99% of us used tren its not a secret gh15 gets no sides unlike most of us.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2011, 03:25:44 PM »
its trenbolona ,,yes,, trenbolona will cause anxiety with some...it is th ebodybuild responsibility to be able to get past it,,if the bodybuild is normal sane individual which is not common now day but lets say he is the way it used to be....then the bodybuild should be able to deal with the anxiety,,
inregadring to shortage of air? just caugh a little more,, to the short caugh like astma fellas lol thats all you need,, but nothign to worry about when it come to the shortage of air... which is just the way trenbolona is...obviously felals are alive and breath well...

the anxiety is diff story ,,it can be controlled EASILY,, but some are just out of control with anything so nothing helps them unless take anxiety meds.. shouldnt be the case....trenbolona anxiety can be controlled naturaly by the bodybuild! so is the trenbolona temper

gh15 approved
fallen angel

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2011, 03:29:08 PM »
Perfect  answer.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2011, 03:39:13 PM »
Tren is dangerous stuff. Unless you are really interested in becomeing a pro why bother with it if you get sides like that. Tell him to switch to npp or even masteron. Is gaining a few pounds really worth feeling like total shit all the time and possibly strokeing out or having a heart attack? I ran tren with a large dose of test and I got all of the sides you described. Sometimes I would snap awake in the middle of the night with an anxiety attack. I had to get up pace around the room calm down and then try falling back to sleep. I even supplemented with xanax when it go to bad. I have found other compounds that I like that don't cause these problems. Some things just don't agree with your body chemistry. Tell him to use test prop and npp.

I think the difference between bodybuilders and gym rats/wannabees they're able to handle the drug compounds better and not get as many sides. Becareful with your health!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2011, 03:39:20 PM »
Tell him to try this

1/2 to 1 tbsp of cayenne pepper daily mixed in gallon of water with the juice of two lemons(drink throughout the day) or 1/4 tsp. to 1/2 tsp in hot water tea once a day.  

Cayenne pepper will help the blood flow to every cell in his body. Its a miracle herb.

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2011, 03:43:59 PM »
its trenbolona ,,yes,, trenbolona will cause anxiety with some...it is th ebodybuild responsibility to be able to get past it,,if the bodybuild is normal sane individual which is not common now day but lets say he is the way it used to be....then the bodybuild should be able to deal with the anxiety,,
inregadring to shortage of air? just caugh a little more,, to the short caugh like astma fellas lol thats all you need,, but nothign to worry about when it come to the shortage of air... which is just the way trenbolona is...obviously felals are alive and breath well...

the anxiety is diff story ,,it can be controlled EASILY,, but some are just out of control with anything so nothing helps them unless take anxiety meds.. shouldnt be the case....trenbolona anxiety can be controlled naturaly by the bodybuild! so is the trenbolona temper

gh15 approved

your answer right there.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2011, 03:58:06 PM »
Tren is dangerous stuff. Unless you are really interested in becomeing a pro why bother with it if you get sides like that. Tell him to switch to npp or even masteron. Is gaining a few pounds really worth feeling like total shit all the time and possibly strokeing out or having a heart attack? I ran tren with a large dose of test and I got all of the sides you described. Sometimes I would snap awake in the middle of the night with an anxiety attack. I had to get up pace around the room calm down and then try falling back to sleep. I even supplemented with xanax when it go to bad. I have found other compounds that I like that don't cause these problems. Some things just don't agree with your body chemistry. Tell him to use test prop and npp.

I think the difference between bodybuilders and gym rats/wannabees they're able to handle the drug compounds better and not get as many sides. Becareful with your health!

^

This. Except I wouldn't say it is dangerous, it's just one of those drugs that many people just can't handle. I'd say about 1/3 of the folks that use it fall into the "I love it, doesn't bother at all" camp, while the other 2/3 fall into the "I feel like shit, but love what it gives me in the gym" camp. Personally I'd drop it too, if I was your friend. If you're not making money from it, or in a sport where you feel that the Tren is giving you that extra edge, just dump it and be happy.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2011, 03:59:38 PM »
you know what bother me the most fellas ,, the thing that bother me the most is this internet rumor and boarding bro sceince of do clomid ,,and do nolva ,,and do exactly 256.3 mg of testosterona other wise you will grow horns ,,or dont fuck before going to gym ,, or dont do this and dont do that and all list of balonie BALNONIE accumalted along the years from the house of dantas and even some profesionals like mishko and the rest of the massive gs gangs and the mike arnelds and the ron herises,,

see i wil nto make a posting out of this ,,but most fellas just click on my name and read my postings so they will read this,,

IF YOU THINK THAT WE BODYBUILD SIT AND THIKN WETHER WE TAKE NOW 45MG ANAPOLON AND THATS WHEN WE CLOSE SHOP...YOU ARE SEVERELY WRONG,, WHAT WE ACTUALY DO IS ...WE SHOW AT 250LB 20 INCH ARMS...WE SHOW WITH BIG MUSCLE DIAMETER ...WE ACTUALY HAVE THOSE MESURMENTS ,,WHAT WE DO INORDER TO GET THOSE MESUREMENTS ....IS TAKE THE FUCKIN POWEDER ..SUSPEND IT INTO LIQUID,, AND JUST ZIP ON IT ...DO YOU FUCKIN GET WHAT IM SAYING HERE? WE TAKE 50MG OF ANADROLA ...THEN 5 HOUR LATER ANOTHER 50 MG AND THEN 5 HOUR LATER ANOTHER 50 MG ,,AND MANY OF US TAKE 100MG AND THEN 5 HOUR LATR ANOTHER 100 MG AND THEN 5 HOUR LATER ANOTHER 100MG,,, NOW IF SOMEONE HERE KNOW WHAT BODYBUILD IS AND MANY OF THE LIARS KNOW BUT I WILL WRITE THIS TO THE FEW WHO DONT....

WE GROW FROM BEING LEAN ....WE PUT ON SIZE ON ARMS FROM  18 TO 19 INCH IN MATTER OF WEEKS...AND CONDITIONED SIZE! WE DO IT BECAUSE WE USE THE RIGHT DRUGS AT HIGH ENOUGH DOSES,,DRUG LIKE ANADROLA THAT WILL BLOW US UP FROM WITHIN WHEN LEAN AND WILL ADD US INCH OR 2 ON ARMS WITH NO PROBLEM WHILE REMAINING SAME BODYFAT INFACT EVEN TIGHTER LOOKING AND ABS WILL ALL PUSH OUT!! WHAT DO YOU THIKN FELLAS WHO WALK ON STAGE 250LB DO? WHAT DO YOU THINK FELLSS WHO WALK ON STAGE 200!! DO  

THEY SIT AND PLAY ALL DAY LONG WITH PRODUCTS SUCH AS ANADROLA ,,TESTOSTERONA ,,EQUIPONA AND TRENBOLONA ,,THEY PLAY AND PLAY AND PLAY THEY HAVE NO GODS THEY JUST TAKE WHAT ARNOLD DID ...HAND FULL OF WHATEVER THE FUCK GETS THE JOB DONE! THIS IS HOW IT IS !! AND IF YOU GET STUCK? YOU GOT THAT RIGHT  H G H ! WE ADD IT TO CREATE THE FOUNDATION FOR NEW MUTATION AND TAKE IT ANOTHER LEVEL UP INTO THE FINAL STAGE OF BECOMOING A SEASONEED PRO WHERE NOTHING WIL HELP YOU ANYMORE BECAUSE YOU ARE MAXED! PHILSULINA MAXED!  

THIS IS IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT WITH A LEGIT ANADROLA WE TRULY ADD THICKNESS FULNESS AND DIAMETER TO ARM WITHIN DAYS!! AND CONDITION SIZE!! IM TLKING HERE ABOTU 1/5 INCH TO 1 INCH IN MATTER OF DAYS!! 20-30 DAYS SOMETIME LESS!  

WE ALL WORK FROM BEING LEAN AND BUILD THE MUSCLE FROM THE INSIDE OUT BY BLOWING IT WITH WATER FROM THE FUCKIN INSIDE OUT!! GET IT IN YOUR HEAD ALREADY ,,THE HGH IS THERE INORDER TO CREATE FINAL MUTATITION ALONG WITH INSULINA ,,IT ALL BLOW THE PHYSIQE FROM THE INSIDE OUT WHILE KEEPING WAIST TIGHT  UNTIL YOU OVER DO THE INSULINA OFCOURSE...  

THE NAME OF THE GAME WITH BODYBUILD IS THE ABUSE OF DRUGS SUCH AS ANADROLA ,, EVERYONE WHO IS FAKE NATURAL NOW DAY ABUSE THE FLYING DAY LIGHT OUT OF ANADROLA AND SUPERDROLA AND AT TIMES BOTH ANADROLA AND DIANABOLA SAME TIME!!

EVERY BODYBUILD IS THIS WAY ,,LOCALS AND PROFESIONALS ,,WE ARE ALL THE SAME ,,THE DIFF IS I TELL YOU THIS TO YOUR FACE ALL TRUTH OUT WHILE THEY SIT AND LIE AND MAKE MONEY ON YOUR SORRY ASS BY PUSHING SOME GETNY SHIT DOWN YOUR ASSHOLE

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2011, 04:01:22 PM »
by the way before you half way generation nothingess kinda skip through my last posting....read it 10 times,, it is very important that you understand that this is the only way to fohads sizes and to silvio sizes and the rest of the abusers,,genetics means NOTHING when it come to size of muscle aka diameter ,, i keep tellin you that its all in the fuckin hormones! legit hormones and your ability to sustain the usage and respond well

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2011, 04:19:28 PM »
great post's gh15!

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2011, 04:45:35 PM »
by the way before you half way generation nothingess kinda skip through my last posting....read it 10 times,, it is very important that you understand that this is the only way to fohads sizes and to silvio sizes and the rest of the abusers,,genetics means NOTHING when it come to size of muscle aka diameter ,, i keep tellin you that its all in the fuckin hormones! legit hormones and your ability to sustain the usage and respond well

gh15 approved

Fohad told a friend of mine that he runs insulin all year round, guy has that thin glazy sweaty pink skin look you get from abusing too

and its your very own pupils who are generation nothingness.

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2011, 05:11:30 PM »
Fohad told a friend of mine that he runs insulin all year round, guy has that thin glazy sweaty pink skin look you get from abusing too

and its your very own pupils who are generation nothingness.

insulin is terrible, what a curse!  Only a very select few pro's know how to use it, and they are not currently comepting I believe.  Also hgh I could live without seeing it being used.  

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2011, 05:51:06 PM »
insulin is terrible, what a curse!  Only a very select few pro's know how to use it, and they are not currently comepting I believe.  Also hgh I could live without seeing it being used.  

yeah its part of the reason bodybuilding is regressing, guys with bad genetics seem to think it works for them   ???

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2011, 07:22:13 PM »
it really is all in the way of knowing how to use orals and injectables my friends,, i rpeat again ANYONE CAN BE A FREAK ! ANYONE CAN GET BIGGER AND LARGER,, ANYONE CAN BECOME PRPFESIONAL ,,THE QUESTION IS NOT IF ANYONE CAN BUT IF ANY ONE WILL....THE ANSWER IS NO AND ITS DUE TO MANY REASONS MAINLY NOT KNOWING THE HORMONES NEEDED AND THE ORDER NEEDED TO USE THEM AND ALSO OFCOURSE PLAYING WITH BUNK BALONIE..

fellas just do not understand what happen to lean bodybuild at 6% when he go on anadrola 150-200mg after a week...they just dont understand because they never done it ,,never had legit anadrola and if had legit they were playing with 25 mg  or 50mg...fellas do not understand the power of the drugs i mention ,,and on top of that you got the dantas that their hands and feet should be cut to pieces and fed to sharks in the mideterenean sea for the abuse they do to you kids,,

if you think tha tkukelo the kid is better than any one of you fellas you are severly mistaken ,,actualy! kukelo genetic muscle is NOT GOOD ,,he is sub average,, he just blew up because he used the right hormoen in the doses needed at the time needd coming from a lean position ,,nothing to do with size,,

any lean bodybuild can put 1 inch on arms even if arma are his worst body part within 2 week on anadrola and im talkin from the inside out 1 inch ... im talking here tight quality nto some bloofy balonie,,

the reason no one argue with me here is because I SAY THE TRUTH ,,THE TRUTH THEY TRY TO HIDE ,,WHY ? BECAUSE GASPARI WANT TO MAKE SOME MORE MONEY ,,

ANAPOLON MAKE YOU RETAIN FAT AND WATER LOL ...THIS IS SOME BRO SCIENCE BALONIE ,,WHO THE FUCK TOLD YOU THIS SHIT?? WHO SAID THAT ANAPOLON MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT?? WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU HEAR IT? ITS BECAUE YOU START AT 20% BODYFAT THAT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT,,, ANADROLA IS A DRUG THAT ONLY INCREASE QUALITY OF MUSCLE FROM THE INSIDE OUT!! IT GROW THE BODYBUILD,,WITH TRENBOLONA AND WITH TESTOSTERONA AND WITH HGH IT IS PRIME PRIME MUTATION WITH DAILY CHANGES,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2011, 07:51:27 PM »
... AND AT TIMES BOTH ANADROLA AND DIANABOLA SAME TIME!!
liver disapproved