Author Topic: Steriods in China  (Read 4014 times)

Xfactormuscle

• Getbig II
Steriods in China
« on: June 21, 2011, 02:21:48 PM »
Going there on a biz trip soon - does anyone know if it is illegal to possess steroids there, and if so, how rigid are controls, sanctions?

Thanks!

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Re: Steriods in China
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 10:57:00 PM »
Which part of China are you going to?
Thunderdome approved

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 09:22:04 AM »
join the women's national swim team...all the steroids you can take, no problem.

Xfactormuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2011, 02:31:50 PM »
Funny but it was actually a serious question. Going to Beijing.

gym**rat

• Getbig V

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2011, 08:21:51 PM »
do not do anything related to drugs in china dont even take vitamins nothing stay away from everything there, they dont give a fuck about no one, they will fuck you bad before you even can answer what things are

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2011, 02:33:41 PM »
Seriously, yeah, irrational cultures should be entered into lightly and only when absolutely necessary.  If someone with "authority" decides to target you for whatever reason, you may find that your life becomes permanently destroyed.  Not to say there aren't tons of steroid users there, especially national athletes (the joke about the womens swim team is based on truth), but if someone decides to fuck with you...shudder...it could get very, very ugly.

Funny, but I recall an article from a few years back, talking about pot-tourism in China.  It described a circuit that outsiders would take, mostly through rural areas, where you could buy ounces of strong indica for $5 - $20, and basically stay cooked for the entire journey.  I suppose the leniency in this case is due to the fact that these areas are making good money from tourism that they wouldn't otherwise have a chance in hell of getting.  But holy shit, I personally wouldn't even want to LOOK at pot or any other drug if I were in such an irrational, corrupt society.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2011, 10:52:07 PM »
Seriously, yeah, irrational cultures should be entered into lightly and only when absolutely necessary.  If someone with "authority" decides to target you for whatever reason, you may find that your life becomes permanently destroyed.  Not to say there aren't tons of steroid users there, especially national athletes (the joke about the womens swim team is based on truth), but if someone decides to fuck with you...shudder...it could get very, very ugly.

Funny, but I recall an article from a few years back, talking about pot-tourism in China.  It described a circuit that outsiders would take, mostly through rural areas, where you could buy ounces of strong indica for $5 - $20, and basically stay cooked for the entire journey.  I suppose the leniency in this case is due to the fact that these areas are making good money from tourism that they wouldn't otherwise have a chance in hell of getting.  But holy shit, I personally wouldn't even want to LOOK at pot or any other drug if I were in such an irrational, corrupt society.

LOL, you got to be kidding!!!

If someone wants to fuck you over in China, it will not matter what you do, did, don't do or never have thought about, they will do it. That is if you're a Chinese.

China doesn't give a fuck about recreational juicers, especially if you're a foreigner on business there and bring money into the country. It would be MUCH more dangerous to make political statements or read "banned" websites like Facebook or Google than to do steroids.

If you have a foreign passport, chances that something happens to you are pretty low, China can afford to put an American into jail for some minor offence.

Now drugs as in cocaine, weed or other recreational drugs are a whole different story, i wouldn't do drugs anywhere in Asia.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2011, 01:35:03 AM »

If someone wants to fuck you over in China, it will not matter what you do, did, don't do or never have thought about, they will do it. That is if you're a Chinese.

China doesn't give a fuck about recreational juicers, especially if you're a foreigner on business there and bring money into the country. It would be MUCH more dangerous to make political statements or read "banned" websites like Facebook or Google than to do steroids.

If you have a foreign passport, chances that something happens to you are pretty low, China can afford to put an American into jail for some minor offence.

Now drugs as in cocaine, weed or other recreational drugs are a whole different story, i wouldn't do drugs anywhere in Asia.

This is spot on, China dont care about juicers, if you are in China and want juice go to a hospital and slip the guys at the pharmacy counter some RMB and you can have HG Test,NPP, and HGH.
Most Asia UGL have their gear made in China, yes they may be based in Thailand etc but all the gear is made in China in well equipped and very sterile labs, these products are made for ''export'' so as to not piss of the local authorities, if you have connectionswith rich or government people in China then you have nothing to worry about ;)
Thunderdome approved

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2011, 11:04:29 AM »
Yeah, good luck with that, OP.  Let us know how jacked you get.  :)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2011, 11:09:05 AM »

If someone wants to fuck you over in China, it will not matter what you do, did, don't do or never have thought about, they will do it.

Yes, that's true as hell.  But it's always better when they have to manufacture "evidence" against you rather than having you hand it to them.  At least that way a State Department attorney may have a chance of unravelling it.  We're talking about a genuinely fucked up system here.