Author Topic: Kai Greene at age 21.  (Read 51897 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Kai Greene at age 21.
« Reply #100 on: June 24, 2011, 03:37:56 AM »
It`s only the internet bro!

I bust your ass a lot,but I don`t really have any malice towards you at all........we just don`t see eye to eye on tons of things.

Did I just type that..........another Clomid moment!  ;D

if the old generation was all like you....there would have been no need for gh15 and i would be able to retire and raise my dogs and my new fish joshua in steroidland where gear is free and the whores are on their knee,,
but.. im stuck with the dantas and the getnys and the noels in this hell and ill win

gh15 approved
fallen angel

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: June 24, 2011, 03:38:46 AM »
225X25?????

Ah, you barely did 18 in the vid, and your form from the start, back and ass off the bench, doesn't count. Try doing Levrone way, and I bet you'll be lucky to get 10 or 12.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #102 on: June 24, 2011, 08:25:32 AM »
I'm on nothing.  I'm maybe 165 pounds.  If people truly believe I am on gear right now, I find that shocking.  Look at the picture.  No, that is not a bad response, that is just what I look like.

If I could consistently eat 2,000+ calories a day, I would like to go on a cycle.  I honestly do not see my appetite going up and feel that gear would just be a waste.  Believe me, I am quite interested in running a cycle but what would the point be if I don't/can't/won't eat?  I can assure everyone reading this that I would like to use gear but I'm telling you, it would be a monumental waste.  As the expression goes, eat like a bird, look like a bird.  Maybe on gear I would be a slightly stronger, slightly bigger bird, but still.

GEAR WOULD GIVE YOU AN APPETITE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: June 24, 2011, 09:02:51 AM »
Matt you are a strong guy for your weight however that bench pressing video every single rep you lifted your ass. That makes it much easier!

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #104 on: June 24, 2011, 10:21:55 AM »
-  begging Dan Duchaine to write [Matt's] many forum replies over the years ;)

I begged you to come to my board, that is true.  But I realize now that you are not going to help me get new members.  Your posts did bring a lot of readers [which granted, is still a good thing], some of whom threatened with legal action.  Finally when my dad was dealt a specious YouTube lawsuit [which was later thrown out], I shut the board down.  I tried to invite you back to the board when things got resolved and you declined.  Now I honestly don't know what your deal is.  Whether you have a crush on me or something else, I seriously don't know.

What, pray tell, did you expect me to do when my family was in the process of undergoing a MILLION DOLLAR LAWSUIT?  ::)  Keep my board running and risk the safety of my children, who at the time were 15 months and three months old?  Yes, I'm going to risk losing everything I own to give you a platform for your posts.  ::)

Now you're mad because you know my site has the potential to easily bring in 5K, 10K, or who knows how much each month, with advertising dollars.  Dollars that you want.  Dollars that I will now get that I would never have thought about getting if not for you.  ;D  Think about it this way: Without even updating the main site for nine months, my site was in the top 100,000 until just this month.  Once I get back to updating it daily it will easily be in the top 75,000 or better in no time.

In that way I can't really be mad at you - I honestly would not have thought to expand the advertising on my site without you.  Whatever you do to me will not be worth the [literally] tens of thousands of dollars I will ultimately end up making off the site thanks to your ideas.  :D  My work ethic, but your ideas.  I invited you back to join in again and you refused.  Whose decision was that?

Your other claims you are making up, just as you are making up my being a homosexual.  You are a self-hating bisexual/steroid user and simply wish for me to "join the club".  You will be forever alone and hate your bisexuality and like to project on others that other people are bisexual as well.  But I'm not and you will never find anything to that effect.

For everyone reading this, I have 10 rental units where I live, three of which are rented to Aboriginals and all of that is easily verifiable.  Not drug dealing, slum-lording.  ::)

225X25?????

Ah, you barely did 18 in the vid, and your form from the start, back and ass off the bench, doesn't count. Try doing Levrone way, and I bet you'll be lucky to get 10 or 12.

I did 19 plus another forced rep.  That video was from over a year ago.

I never said that I could do 25 with perfect strict form but 10 or 12 with strict form is something I could do after an hour of training chest with no problems.  I'm good for at least 15 with very strict form.  Remember what happened to Nasser at the 2005 Olympia when he went first in the contest and used strict form?  He got 15 and everyone who went after did bounced half reps.  Based on the usual standard people apply for 225 for reps videos, I think my form is pretty good.  At the very least, I touch my chest with the bar for every rep and use a full range of motion.  Hardly any of the videos on YouTube of people doing it are strict and I should be held to the same standard.  In that respect, my form is fine.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: June 24, 2011, 10:33:50 AM »
At the 2005 Mr. Olympia expo:

1) Jeramy Freeman 54 reps (Muscletech)
2) Phil Heath 46 reps (Weider)
3) Sebastian Zona 43 reps (Muscletech)
4) Garret Downing 31 reps (Weider)
5) Justin Brooks 25 reps (Muscletech)
6) Roland Kickinger 17 reps (Weider)
6) Christian Boeving 17 reps (Muscletech)
7) Nasser 15 reps (Weider)

The form in the videos below would probably be good compared to some of the videos I have seen:

I don't see you posting the proof yet, Mr Canning.
You could settle this once & for all, just post the mod forum pages, get it done already, FFS!!

PT

Good point.  Excuse me while I go doctor a few screen captures proving w8m8 has been running gear for the past 20 years.  It seems like that constitutes "proof" around here.  Further, if I wanted to doctor an entire forum on my own board with fake posts, of course I could do that.  Unfortunately, almost everything from the Woten era of my board was deleted over a year ago when my dad was getting sued unsuccessfully.  Kind of like how Gaspari is currently being sued unsuccessfully.  I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for counter-suits in both cases.  :D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #106 on: June 24, 2011, 10:41:51 AM »
I begged you to come to my board, that is true.  But I realize now that you are not going to help me get new members.  Your posts did bring a lot of readers fans in, which granted, is still a good thing, some of whom threatened with legal action were whining little 'PC' lefty wankers.  Finally when my dad was dealt a specious YouTube lawsuit told me you were off the hook, & this is canada, we will get jail time, I shat my self, so I shut the board down.  I tried to invite you back to the board when things got resolved and you declined but I treated you like a piss stained bed sheet, so I don't blame you for telling me to fuck off. After all the advice you gave me. that will earn $$'s I shat on you, I know that now. please forgive me, I have shamed my-self more than anything.

Now you're mad because you know my site has the potential to easily bring in 5K, 10K, or who knows how much each month, with advertising dollars.  Dollars that you want.  Dollars that I will now get that I would never have thought about getting if not for you.  ;D  Think about it this way: Without even updating the main site for nine months, my site was in the top 100,000 until just this month.  Once I get back to updating it daily it will easily be in the top 75,000 or better in no time.

Mr Canning, you without 'Dr Duchaine' are fuck all!! if you can get that board (with-out his help) from 100,000 up to just 90K, I will gladly eat a 10kg bag of my own fecal matter.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #107 on: June 24, 2011, 10:44:06 AM »
Everyone on getbig benches 335 naturally and adds 15 pounds to their bench and 20 to their DL in a week or two, really no big deal.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #108 on: June 24, 2011, 10:46:55 AM »
At the 2005 Mr. Olympia expo:

1) Jeramy Freeman 54 reps (Muscletech)
2) Phil Heath 46 reps (Weider)
3) Sebastian Zona 43 reps (Muscletech)
4) Garret Downing 31 reps (Weider)
5) Justin Brooks 25 reps (Muscletech)
6) Roland Kickinger 17 reps (Weider)
6) Christian Boeving 17 reps (Muscletech)
7) Nasser 15 reps (Weider)

The form in the videos below would probably be good compared to some of the videos I have seen:

What did I say about you & 'Sevestase'??
I will start a thread about kai green (that will get the traffic in) & then x2 posts in I will flip it to 'my fantasy thread' full of back slapping, based on how strong I am considering I don't eat or do any gear.
& who said you were losing the plot??
What a fucking clown.

Wanker.

PT

Growth/noob loves me

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #109 on: June 24, 2011, 10:48:24 AM »
if the old generation was all like you....there would have been no need for gh15 and i would be able to retire and raise my dogs and my new fish joshua in steroidland where gear is free and the whores are on their knee,,
but.. im stuck with the dantas and the getnys and the noels in this hell and ill win

gh15 approved
Thanks bro!  ;D

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: June 24, 2011, 11:37:05 AM »
Mr Canning, you without 'Dr Duchaine' are fuck all!! if you can get that board (with-out his help) from 100,000 up to just 90K, I will gladly eat a 10kg bag of my own fecal matter.

PT

Yes, but with two small children I can't deal with legal threats right now.  I am literally with them for all but a few hours a day right now while I train.  They are my world, not an open board, which is a great idea just not one for me at the moment.  When bullshit legal threats turn into very real litigation that ultimately gets thrown out of court, it becomes a problem.  Even when I invited Dan back to the board what did he do?  Attacked myself and my character.  Would you invite him back in my shoes?  He doesn't want to be a partner in any way, he wants full run of my board.  I offered to do some cross-promotion of his site if he ever made one, and he refused.  I think he wants my site because in general, my site is fairly well indexed in search engines.  I invited him back when the issues got resolved and he refused.  I'm not sure how that is my fault.

Everyone on getbig benches 335 naturally and adds 15 pounds to their bench and 20 to their DL in a week or two, really no big deal.

Lol...great post!!!

Everyone here is stronger than me apparently, so what's the big deal?  Sometimes I think this board thinks you can gain no size or strength at all without gear.  But it truly bears repeating that I am 160 pounds.  If this is a physique that needs steroids to build, that is sad.  In person with a shirt on, you would not even know I work out.  No one would suspect I'm on anything!  I think a lot of people want to believe I'm running something to be "part of the club".  Kind of like when a person does something which is unacceptable in some way, it is nice to see familiar faces joining you.

What did I say about you & 'Sevestase'??
I will start a thread about kai green (that will get the traffic in) & then x2 posts in I will flip it to 'my fantasy thread' full of back slapping, based on how strong I am considering I don't or do any gear.
& who said you were losing the plot??
What a fucking clown.

Wanker.

PT

Yes, I brought this on myself.

Having said that - and after training with many juiced and natural lifters and observing them - I am confident that strength is far less dependent on steroids than bodybuilding.

For example, at a certain level in powerlifting, you either have the joint and tendon strength to continue to advance or you don't.  Steroids aren't going to help you there.  While I consider myself to be very ectomorphic and not built for either muscle size or power, I have been quite pleased with my lifts lately, especially in relation to my body weight.  But because I brought this up initially in a way that was sort of bragging, I shouldn't be surprised with a backlash.

I was a little giddy for hitting some PRs this week and wanted to share.

As for Kai Greene...

Was he on gear in this picture?  ???
Bodybuilding Pro.com

w8m8

« Reply #111 on: June 24, 2011, 12:12:24 PM »
what do you need to report Mattilda ?

Your other claims you are making up, just as you are making up my being a homosexual.

Yawn; save your circuitous, digressive yap!

I have never said you were a homo, I said I believe you to be one based on your conduct, that's all; so save your weak strawman diversion tactics, mongoloid!

Conversely, we both know I have proof of your steroid use, and drug dealing; I just want you to answer the following question, thats all.

BTW, feel free to evade it once more; getbigers such as Van_Bilderass and gh15 will be laughing their tits off at your piss poor brand of PR ;)

Q) Matt Canning, swear on your childrens lives that a) you never told Dan Duchaine (the ex mod at your forum) of your previous steroid cycles, of which, and according to your words, were comprised of somewhat more than "20mg per day of dianabol", and b) the screen shot presented here, indicting you as a steroid user was "doctored".

tick tock, mongol.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #112 on: June 24, 2011, 12:22:29 PM »
I just kinda chuckle at the way you guys act like the fate of the free world hangs in the balance here.....who gives a fuck what Matt c. does.

He's a douche...this is common knowledge

w8m8

« Reply #113 on: June 24, 2011, 12:42:36 PM »
I just kinda chuckle at the way you guys act like the fate of the free world hangs in the balance here.....who gives a fuck what Matt c. does.

He is more than just the common douche .. he is a two faced lying scumbag who is USING Getbig for his own advantage .. he's banned from BB.com .. and his forum is DEAD .. he begged us there to post as much controversial and "edgy" things we could .. when Basile and Goodrum complained .. he laughed in the mod forum saying .. PLEASE OWN THEM MORE .. it's funny and brings traffic .. he waffles according to who he thinks he needs to please at the moment and is not loyal to anything but musclebears and money .. and thanks to us .. he got a clue how to make some money with his board

I asked Derek Anthony to post over there and Matt had an orgasm when Derek mentioned BBPro on his radio show .. he sucks at being honest .. I respect people who say what they think and feel whether it's popular or not .. if they get hated for it oh well at least they were honest ... he's a fuckin snake looking to bilk anything from anyone and it's ALL he does .. his wife makes the money .. hence his being Mr Mom .. he's a fucking scumbag who spends hours posting naked muscle photos asking if the penis is normal sized but hey he's not ghey at all  ::)

Oh and, have a look at cunt canning's current avatar, it features him whilst, and by his own admission, on Axio Dianabol and test, the test of which, he "thought was fake but wasn't sure?"

Given both his videos and pics of late, I'd wager the little shitbag is currently on.

Along with myself and Dan, there was another mod (evo) at bbpro that can confirm everything stated here.

Q) Matt Canning, swear on your childrens lives that a) you never told Dan Duchaine (the ex mod at your forum) of your previous steroid cycles, of which, and according to your words, were comprised of somewhat more than "20mg per day of dianabol", and b) the screen shot presented here, indicting you as a steroid user was "doctored".

Still waiting Canning, tick tock...

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: June 24, 2011, 12:57:13 PM »
Thanks Tim, I really appreciate the advice.  I feel like my training is going great but that my appetite has failed me.  I could honestly eat 1,200 calories a day and feel perfectly fine.  More than that, I feel that I could train hard and get a lot accomplished on that many calories.  Some people who hang out with me are stunned at how little I eat while still feeling perfectly fine.  It's been that way my entire life.  Food has always been my issue.  When I was force-feeding a little, I was able to maintain around a 180 pound physique but since reverting to nature, I hold around 160 or so.  My goal would be to be somewhere in the area of 175-180 with a slightly better body composition and I believe that is realistic as long as I can eat.

Maybe I should consider this thread a challenge and see if I can come back on here in a few months and post some progress photos and see where I'm at.  Tell me something Tim - are the photos you post sustainable?  Or is that just how you look close to a contest but different year round?  I obviously don't expect to look like you did in contest, but I do want to try to figure out what level of conditioning is sustainable and set realistic goals.  I am pretty keen on setting realistic goals, hence the strength goals I have outlined in this thread.

dude needs a haircut

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: June 24, 2011, 01:10:16 PM »

Honestly Groink, I don't know what your problem is with me because I've certainly never had a problem with you.  Have I ever done anything to you personally that would personally merit you attacking me?  If so, what?  As for making a big deal out of this thread, I would generally agree but now that I have children, the dynamic has changed.  Ron has said as much.  He told me it was a different ballpark when he didn't have kids and the threats/problems he would get mattered less to him then.  When you have kids, things change.

He is more than just the common douche .. he is a two faced lying scumbag who is USING Getbig for his own advantage .. he's banned from BB.com .. and his forum is DEAD .. he begged us there to post as much controversial and "edgy" things we could .. when Basile and Goodrum complained .. he laughed in the mod forum saying .. PLEASE OWN THEM MORE .. it's funny and brings traffic .. he waffles according to who he thinks he needs to please at the moment

I asked Derek Anthony to post over there and Matt had an orgasm when Derek mentioned BBPro on his radio show .. he sucks at being honest .. I respect people who say what they think and feel whether it's popular or not .. if they get hated for it oh well at least they were honest ... he's a fuckin snake looking to bilk anything from anyone and it's ALL he does .. his wife makes the money .. hence his being Mr Mom .. he's a fucking scumbag who spends hours posting naked muscle photos asking if the penis is normal sized but hey he's not ghey at all  ::)

I suck at being honest, said by someone hiding behind an anonymous screen name and layers of proxies.

Post under your REAL NAME, then when people accuse you of things which would put your two little children at risk, I will respect you.  Admittedly, there is no real risk here, but as my dad and Ron and Gaspari and many more can attest to, bullshit lawsuits can still have a cost.  Post some videos of you beating me in ANY lift and I will respect you.

You can't, you won't.

18 years of gear, 100 pounds more mass than me, and you can't out-lift someone who is barely 160 pounds and doesn't even look like he trains?  No wonder you desperately want to believe that I'm using everything under the sun.  This bears repeating again and again, I am 160 pounds and eat like a bird.  If you honestly think it takes gear to build my physique, I am shocked.  Yes, I'm much stronger than you which only shows how laughable your own progress is, but says nothing about my consuming gear.  Post under your real name and then let's see how "honest" you still are and what your lifts are.  And even if I was using gear, I'm still stronger than almost everyone on here.  God, how sad is that?

My ban from BB.com over posting Kai's grapefruit photos has since been lifted.  As for only posting on here for my own gain, I have multiple threads on here over the past week that collectively have thousands of views.  The pictures and videos I take at the contests are things everyone on bodybuilding boards want to see.  I'm not just spamming links, I'm posting actual relevant content.

One thing remains for certain though, when I took your advice and became pro-active about advancing my site, I was shocked about how right you were.  Making $3,000 a month on it [as you told me was possible in 2007] is not even close to the potential the site has.  Six sub-forums for supplement companies at $500 a month will get that.

As much as you became a jerk and decided to hate me over things that had nothing to do with me [my dad's lawsuit], I can't completely hate you because I honestly had no idea just how much potential my site had before you informed me.  Would I have ever stumbled upon someone who told me that?  Possibly, but quite possibly not.

Now put yourself in my shoes - your dad is getting sued over some bullshit YouTube clip and you have two small kids.  Do you keep running a website that is getting you multiple threats of litigation or do you quit, at least temporarily, until things get resolved?  At which point, I invited you back to the board and YOU refused.

Now you're getting mad at me why exactly?  Oh, because I'm not the gay steroid user which you want me to be.  Start posting under your real name and reveal all personal details about yourself and then you can tell me how dishonest I am.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: June 24, 2011, 01:19:31 PM »
Given both his videos and pics of late, I'd wager the little shitbag is currently on.

I'll take this as a compliment, but my weight is 160.  Or maybe more like 163, but whatever.  I'm a little leaner than I have been in the past, but still something like 10-20% body fat.

Gym pictures are one thing, but in person in clothes you would not think that I use steroids and quite possibly not even think that I train.  I'm not happy with that, but on my calories it's the best I can do.

My gear-free friend/trainer Ben has helped me take my strength to a level higher than it has ever been:

I've made it a point lately to train with literally the strongest guys in my city.  In my 480 deadlift video, the video was being captured by a friend of mine who has a 590 deadlift.  Both Ben and the other guy training with me that day have 550+ deadlifts  Ben is only 21.  They are all younger and stronger than me and this is obviously quite humbling/motivating.  They have motivated me to take it to the next level, training wise, if not nutrition wise which is something I find is the biggest challenge for me.

You can be small and still be strong.  Acclimation of the central nervous system and other factors matter greatly.  If I can't get any bigger, I may as well get stronger.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

w8m8

« Reply #117 on: June 24, 2011, 01:27:49 PM »
I suck at being honest, said by someone hiding behind an anonymous screen name and layers of proxies.

Post under your REAL NAME, then when people accuse you of things which would put your two little children at risk, I will respect you.  Admittedly, there is no real risk here, but as my dad and Ron and Gaspari and many more can attest to, bullshit lawsuits can still ha... snip snip

ROOOOOOAAAAAARING WITH LAUGHTER!!!

Mr Canning, we appear to have you, between the headlights no less!

Once more, for the discursive dunce:

LOL

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #118 on: June 24, 2011, 01:30:56 PM »

gh15 approved

say hello to joshua for me.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #119 on: June 24, 2011, 01:35:15 PM »
great job matt you are for sure strong for your weight and for being natural and also a dad of 2 ;D

as for bench pressing 225 pounds (100 kg) here is me doing it for 15 reps.. i was 83 kg here but this was my second chest set on that day after bench pressing 140 kg for 3 reps.. i think i could do it for 2-3 more reps if it was my first set!!..

w8m8

« Reply #120 on: June 24, 2011, 01:36:59 PM »

Quote from: MATTILDA
I  I  I  I  I  I  I  I  I  I  I  I  I  I  I  I  I 
me me me me me me me me me me me
my my my my my my my my my my my

tick tock

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #121 on: June 24, 2011, 01:37:11 PM »
i tell you what the problem matt,, th eproblem is that your delts....they are hromnized thick...they arre very big and not from lifting,,i have seen you when you were truly off and clean ...then you are a vry small fella very thin infact bordering skinny,, the problem comes when me and van b looked at your delts and arms....the arms are ok you can still get them pumped 17.5 naturaly if you are truely gifted eventhough at 160? not a damn chance,, but the arms is not what i talk about ....what i talk about is the delts...those delts are just hormonized thick,,you never EVER NEVER EVER SEE 160 or 170 or even 180 fellas with delts lik ethat unless hormonized,,never!,, the arms umm well only profesionals like me and van b can tell so it can pass by with out fellas suspecting eventhouhg any user wil tell you immidiatly whats up..but! the delts you got delts as big 210lb bodybuilders and its nto fat in youir delts,, its sculpted and its not from no lifting lol,, it is a very thick from the inside out hormonization type of build,, now when you wil come and ask...why just why your other bodypart not develop like that? ...well its because back is very weak point or you and akwad shape...very bad from the back ...and ofcourse the food come to consideration there because when not eat enough whiel still on hormones th delts will remain ...what will go is the back....the legs....the arms to some degreee....

but again from the front both delts and arms belong on hormonizd bodybuild,,i have compared you numerous times to 200lb bodyhbuilders and delts are there with arms slightly behind,,its not because of your good genetics because you dont have good genetics because as i said before genetics means nothing in bodybuild especialy at the level talked about,, it is because of hormonization friend,, hormonization to some degree...ofcourse you are not even close to be swimming in hormones but hormonization has been there and van b can go into detail about it in most liklihood

gh15 approved
fallen angel

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #122 on: June 24, 2011, 01:41:24 PM »

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: June 24, 2011, 01:53:37 PM »
ROOOOOOAAAAAARING WITH LAUGHTER!!!

Mr Canning, we appear to have you, between the headlights no less!

Once more, for the discursive dunce:

LOL

I feel like an idiot, talking to an anonymous gimmick.

A strong idiot, granted, but still.

Oh god, should I post NEW VIDEOS of me deadlifting 490 and benching 340?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

w8m8

« Reply #124 on: June 24, 2011, 01:59:31 PM »
I feel like an idiot

tick tock

and just for your pleasure if Ron wants to call me in NY I will give HIM my phone number  :D