Author Topic: WHEN YOU SEE A GOOD LOOKIN WHITE GIRL WITH A BLACK GUY, WHAT DO U THINK?  (Read 38588 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Come on admit it - all you black guys secretly want gorilla cock up your ass. Your bros are already auditioning in prison with their fag homies.

actually its you white guys that fantasize about black cocks in your asses.....we all know that....and speaking of prisons, you should know that white guys are taking it up the ass in prison big time.... many grow to love it

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
actually its you white guys that fantasize about black cocks in your asses.....we all know that....and speaking of prisons, you should know that white guys are taking it up the ass in prison big time.... many grow to love it
Here you go again with you and your little black wink. Nobody cares about your little wink. All you have to worry about is gorilla cock up your ass. Once you're nice wide and open we'll step up to elephant cock.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Come on admit it - all you black guys secretly want gorilla cock up your ass. Your bros are already auditioning in prison with their fag homies.
2.5 inch cocks don't do too well...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Here you go again with you and your little black wink. Nobody cares about your little wink. All you have to worry about is gorilla cock up your ass. Once you're nice wide and open we'll step up to elephant cock.

you are the one who came into the thread talking about blacks and cock...those two terms seem to go together for you hence your obsession

obtuse_waiter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
pro baller getting gold dug

:)

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
I don't see enough of that.  The girls I see with those animals are usually fat which doesn't affect me at all.  They can have the fat girls all they want.
x2

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
x2

you can believe that all you want...thats a myth...believe me there are a lot of black men with awesome white women....many times if you see a brotha with a fat white girl believe me he's banging other chicks on the side as well and just using her for variety

sorry to destroy your bubble

asbrus

• Getbig IV

you can believe that all you want...thats a myth...believe me there are a lot of black men with awesome white women....many times if you see a brotha with a fat white girl believe me he's banging other chicks on the side as well and just using her for variety

sorry to destroy your bubble

M0ST BEAUTIFUL WHITE W0MEN D0N'T FIND BLACK GUYS ATTRACTIVE. DEAL WITH IT.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
M0ST BEAUTIFUL WHITE/BLACK W0MEN FIND RICH WHITE/BLACK GUYS ATTRACTIVE. DEAL WITH IT.

Fixed.
D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
M0ST BEAUTIFUL WHITE W0MEN D0N'T FIND BLACK GUYS ATTRACTIVE. DEAL WITH IT.

hahahahah...not true....but keep believing that to comfort yourself if it makes you feel better.....you probably have a small dick so you're feeling insecure because you can't find anyone.....don't worry.....there are nice chinese girls out there who you can satisfy ;)...every dick looks big to them

asbrus

• Getbig IV
hahahahah...not true....but keep believing that to comfort yourself if it makes you feel better.....you probably have a small dick so you're feeling insecure because you can't find anyone.....don't worry.....there are nice chinese girls out there who you can satisfy ;)...every dick looks big to them

N0 MAN I D0N'T NEED T0 G0 AFTER ASIANS. I PREFER BEAUTIFUL WHITE W0MEN AND THEY L0VE ME. ALTH0UGH I D0 L0VE ALL RACES.  I KN0W BLACK GUYS USUALLY G0 AFTER ASIANS T00. Y0U L0VE WHITE W0MEN D0N'T Y0U? MAYBE Y0U'RE G00D AT ATTRACTING THEM I D0N'T KN0W. IN GENERAL WHITE W0MEN D0N'T LIKE BLACK GUYS. THE TRUTH HURTS S0 Y0U INSULT ME.

In the United States there still are disparities between Black female and Black male exogamy ratios: according to the Census Bureau, there were 354,000 White female-Black male and 196,000 Black female-White male married couples in March 2009, a ratio of 181:100.[23], but this ratio tends to decline: it was 371:100 at its peak in 1981[24] Marital stability studies published on the Education Resources Information Center found that White female-Black male unions are more prone to result in a divorce than White-White marriages are, while Black female-White male marriages show substantially lower rates of divorce than White-White marriages.[7] It should be noted that a 2002 study revealed this trend to exist in near equal proportionality in all interracial marriages of every ethnic group.[7] In 2007, 4.6% of all married Blacks in the United States were wed to a White partner, and 0.4% of all Whites were married to a Black partner.[25]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marriage_in_the_United_States#Black_and_White

YAH IT'S N0T TRUE. ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
WELL?

First I don't really give a shit and second, I've never actually seen a hot white chick with a black guy.  They seem for the most part to like fat white chicks lol...

newmom

First I don't really give a shit and second, I've never actually seen a hot white chick with a black guy.  They seem for the most part to like fat white chicks lol...

you do know who Heidi Klum is right?

Again, who cares. Live and let live

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
you do know who Heidi Klum is right?

Again, who cares. Live and let live
agree with live and let live; yea I've heard of Heidi Klum but don't follow her.  I'm only talking about what I've personally seen.  And from what I've seen if they went for a white chick, it was usually a fatty.  Even when they hook up with hispanics, they seem to like the bigger women.  I'm not talking about celebs, just normal people.

Capt._America

• Getbig II
  • Would rather be feared than respected
 After I throw up in my mouth, there are so many thoughts like:

She must really hate her father
     Race Trader
     Mud shark
     Once they go black, they don't come back, hell what self respecting white man wants that nasty shit
     Here comes another welfare mom

I could go on but why, being a race trader is the new thing, it's sad these women have such little respect for themselves

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

Race Trader
     Mud shark
     Once they go black, they don't come back, hell what self respecting white man wants that nasty shit

I could go on but why, being a race trader is the new thing, it's sad these women have such little respect for themselves
do you really think that a white woman with a black man has no respect for herself and that's why she is with a black man?

newmom

do you really think that a white woman with a black man has no respect for herself and that's why she is with a black man?

even I wouldn't agree with that. I don't think it means that either. We all have preferences on who we are attracted to. Most women don't prefer my preference but that's what makes the world go round.

I thought the saying was by white men, once you go black we don't want you back

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Many times a white woman who's with a black man has had failed relationships with white men. So they switch sides out of spite or because they feel they won't have a chance with white men.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
even I wouldn't agree with that. I don't think it means that either. We all have preferences on who we are attracted to. Most women don't prefer my preference but that's what makes the world go round.

So are you a mudshark or not??

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
N0 MAN I D0N'T NEED T0 G0 AFTER ASIANS. I PREFER BEAUTIFUL WHITE W0MEN AND THEY L0VE ME. ALTH0UGH I D0 L0VE ALL RACES.  I KN0W BLACK GUYS USUALLY G0 AFTER ASIANS T00. Y0U L0VE WHITE W0MEN D0N'T Y0U? MAYBE Y0U'RE G00D AT ATTRACTING THEM I D0N'T KN0W. IN GENERAL WHITE W0MEN D0N'T LIKE BLACK GUYS. THE TRUTH HURTS S0 Y0U INSULT ME.

In the United States there still are disparities between Black female and Black male exogamy ratios: according to the Census Bureau, there were 354,000 White female-Black male and 196,000 Black female-White male married couples in March 2009, a ratio of 181:100.[23], but this ratio tends to decline: it was 371:100 at its peak in 1981[24] Marital stability studies published on the Education Resources Information Center found that White female-Black male unions are more prone to result in a divorce than White-White marriages are, while Black female-White male marriages show substantially lower rates of divorce than White-White marriages.[7] It should be noted that a 2002 study revealed this trend to exist in near equal proportionality in all interracial marriages of every ethnic group.[7] In 2007, 4.6% of all married Blacks in the United States were wed to a White partner, and 0.4% of all Whites were married to a Black partner.[25]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marriage_in_the_United_States#Black_and_White

well yes I have been with MANY white women..more than I can count...I like all women just as you do.....and yes I do love white women....I think its due to that Farah Fawcett Poster I had hung up on my wall when I was 13..LOL....had to look at it every night before going to bed ....of course interracial marriages are going to be lower among whites/blacks than amongst themselves......but remember that the figure is really much higher due to many black/white couples NOT marrying....
but black men are very desirable in terms of intermarriage,...as are white women and Asian women as well...those three groups probably intermarry more than any other

I think the REAL question is why do white women intermarry at such high rates???..you can see white women with Black men, Asian men, Hispanic men, and even Indians

maybe white men need to ask themselves why their women prefer to be with men of other races at such a high rate???

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

well this is true..black men prefer bigger women.....some people say we can only get big white women..not true..its just a preference..we like women with meat on them......its sexy to us.....

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

Race Trader
     Mud shark

well.its really guys like you who have trouble getting tang and are jealous that black guys can get pus seemingly at will with any race of women....

just because you can't and you're frustrated don't get upset with us

BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

very nice post mom........some people just are so insecure with themselves that they get upset when they see a black/white couple...its just a preference as you stated

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.

STATS ARE BULLSHIT MAN. ALL OF THEM ARE ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT.

ANYWAYS. IVE SEEN PLENTY OF HOT WHITE WOMEN WITH BLACK GUYS. SEE IT ALL THE TIME IN COLLEGE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO