Author Topic: tell me something i have a dimmer type lamp that is shut of and it just flickerd  (Read 752 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
on like a fuckin ghost in the room. now can you electronic falcons explain this to me is it possible for this to happen? i swear to god it just kinda flickerd and turned on then turned off i havent turned it on in a day.

A

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
My guess, BGE just just pulled the plug on the failcan nest.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
on like a fuckin ghost in the room. now can you electronic falcons explain this to me is it possible for this to happen? i swear to god it just kinda flickerd and turned on then turned off i havent turned it on in a day.

Tap it with your cock, I'm sure that bitch will light right up, no flickering neither.

"1"

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Turn it on if it turns back off and the bulb is good you got to call Ghost Busters.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
seriously bros im not messing with you . ive had some clever/supernatural guessing and thoughts and visions in my mind but nothing real like this yet, very fuckin bizare
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
The cause is electronic,...the part inside that controls the current flow (scr-silicon controled rectifier) is not turning the current off totally,...either because it is developing a fault or static charges are partially biasing it on.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Tap it with your cock, I'm sure that bitch will light right up, no flickering neither.

"1"
LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The cause is electronic,...the part inside that controls the current flow (scr-silicon controled rectifier) is not turning the current off totally,...either because it is developing a fault or static charges are partially biasing it on.
Look at the big brain on Brett!  ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

thanks im glad its not the ghost of neegr falcons who i suspected
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
this synch guy needs to be on the falcon science and technology team with math tables
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
CMEs probably, they are abound at the moment