Author Topic: Obama's disgraces and pisses on memory of fallen soldier. Video  (Read 1398 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Speechless.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
How can anyone possibly still defend this disgusting pofs? 

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
Re: Obama's disgraces and pisses on memory of fallen soldier. Video
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2011, 08:34:13 AM »
I wouldn't call it a disgrace at all. It just proves Chief of State equals a significant drop in IQ points, no matter how smart you are.  It happen to Clinton.  Chick sucked his brain right out of his pipe.  And good old Bush was the benefactor of a Govt black hole experiment.  Unfortunately, the cloud passed straight through his head.   

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2011, 10:02:03 AM »
Oh my god!! a President misspeaks!!

Seriously, embarrassing mistake, probably feels horrible about it but pissing on the memory? Just a little grandiose in my opinion.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2011, 10:04:50 AM »
Oh my god!! a President misspeaks!!

Seriously, embarrassing mistake, probably feels horrible about it but pissing on the memory? Just a little grandiose in my opinion.

ha ha ha ha - yeah ok.  Keep believing that he gives a damn.  This pofs gave out both the medal to the family of this guy as well as Guinta, only 2 and he cantkeep them straight?   

yeah, fucking brilliant harvard genius lawyer we have their who should be able to run everyones' lives.  Whatever.  hope and change.  slurp. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2011, 10:19:36 AM »

ha ha ha ha - yeah ok.  Keep believing that he gives a damn.  This pofs gave out both the medal to the family of this guy as well as Guinta, only 2 and he cantkeep them straight?   

yeah, fucking brilliant harvard genius lawyer we have their who should be able to run everyones' lives.  Whatever.  hope and change.  slurp. 

well, he is president and you are...............?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2011, 10:24:50 AM »
well, he is president and you are...............?

His employer who pays for his ignorant ass to keep making a fool of himself every time he opens up his mouth along with his globe trotting wife who is equally a disgrace and a hypocrite.     

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2011, 11:03:14 AM »
Obama = too much golf on the brain. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2011, 07:43:32 PM »
President Obama Apologizes to Family of Fallen Soldier (SFC Jared Monti, Medal of Honor)
ABC News ^ | Friday, June 24, 2011 | Jake Tapper
Posted on June 24, 2011 9:22:38 PM EDT by kristinn

SNIP

Sgt. 1st Class Jared Monti was actually killed in Afghanistan on June 21, 2006. In September 2009, President Obama awarded him the Medal of Honor posthumously.

On his Facebook page this evening, Monti's father, Paul, posted: "FYI- President Barack Obama telephoned me personally this afternoon to apologize for his error in his speech to the 10th mountain division re: Jared's medal ceremony. Apology accepted."

(Excerpt) Read more at blogs.abcnews.com ...

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2011, 09:38:32 PM »
President Obama Apologizes to Family of Fallen Soldier (SFC Jared Monti, Medal of Honor)
ABC News ^ | Friday, June 24, 2011 | Jake Tapper
Posted on June 24, 2011 9:22:38 PM EDT by kristinn

SNIP

Sgt. 1st Class Jared Monti was actually killed in Afghanistan on June 21, 2006. In September 2009, President Obama awarded him the Medal of Honor posthumously.

On his Facebook page this evening, Monti's father, Paul, posted: "FYI- President Barack Obama telephoned me personally this afternoon to apologize for his error in his speech to the 10th mountain division re: Jared's medal ceremony. Apology accepted."

Cool, he owned it...

(Excerpt) Read more at blogs.abcnews.com ...