Author Topic: 6 famous Comicbook and Animation Characters that you didn't know were Rip Offs  (Read 846 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Is this according to the comics, Parker?

In fact, the movie lil' Bruce Wayne goes to see with his parents the night they're shot is The Mark of Zorro.

In Batman Begins, the Wayne family are shown watching some kind of Opera. Anyway, they seem to be reaching a bit with the Batman-Zorro hypothesis.

Just saw Green Lantern Emerald Knights, BTW. Pretty good and probably better than First Flight.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Is this according to the comics, Parker?

In Batman Begins, the Wayne family are shown watching some kind of Opera. Anyway, they seem to be reaching a bit with the Batman-Zorro hypothesis.

Just saw Green Lantern Emerald Knights, BTW. Pretty good and probably better than First Flight.

I just found this...but, i did remember hearing about the Kimba/Simba connection and the Batman/ Zorro connection...

I used to watche the old Disney Zorro show, and he had the black horse (synonymous with  Batman's Batmobile) and if you read about Zorro, you see the connection between both Batman and Zorro

i didn't know about the Kobra/Cobra and Hydra connection, but I have heard of Hydra

I haven't heard about the Lensman, because I don't follow Green Latern that much...

The Brotherhood of Evil Mutants thing was funny, all these can somehow be looked up

In the late 90's Marvel came out with Gen X, and then Wildstorm came out with a group similar. Wildstorm/Image also had a Batman--Mob style in the likes of The Darkness.

Then there is The Flash/Quick Silver thing. THe comic book companies come up with rivals to each other.

And look at He-Man, he is a take on the Hercules archetype.

And Wolverine had a nemesis in The Hand, and the TMNT had a nemesis in The Foot Clan.