Author Topic: I Am Not A Huge Fan Of McDonald's But...  (Read 13797 times)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Re: I Am Not A Huge Fan Of McDonald's But...
« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2011, 02:02:32 PM »
McDonalds is killing the rainforest.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2011, 02:02:39 PM »
They put an addictive chemical in it that makes you crave it fortnightly

It's not just MacDonald's that does it..

On a side note

I felt almost high the other day when i ate 3 double cheeseburgers the other day..Minus the bread..We're low carbing...I also use Coke, and opiates from time to time so i know what it's like to be high.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2011, 02:49:56 PM »
OMG, this is sheer annihilation right here ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I disagree.  Sheer annihilation comes when A and B, C etc.. are true about member n where member n is totally unaware of how and where the information was obtained by member X.  Member n then riles himself up, threatens and then finally deletes or leaves Getbig, never to appear again. (The Stages of Getbig Meltdown/Final Owning/Annihilation).

A good example of true annihilation is my work concerning the homosexual known as Billy Mimnaugh.

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2011, 03:36:24 PM »
If I have Mcd's for a week, the addiction drugs in their food hit me and I want that shit all the time.  That shit is no joke!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #54 on: June 28, 2011, 04:09:51 PM »
If I have Mcd's for a week, the addiction drugs in their food hit me and I want that shit all the time.  That shit is no joke!
There are no addiction drugs contained therein.  I could not imagine your reaction to something that really has a complex and wonderful flavor.  What this tells us is that you have been engaging in sadomasochism when it comes to food as your cravings for the relatively benign, are in fact, so great.

newmom

« Reply #55 on: June 28, 2011, 04:12:48 PM »
If I'm starving and need a quick but somewhat healthy bite, I prefer the fresca menu at tacobell.

HOWEVER

BurgerKing, best burgers and chicken sandwiches

Mickey's better filet o  fish and their chicken nuggets. 20 piece for 4.99 I could eat that no problem, but wont.

Wendy's chili is good.

w8m8

« Reply #56 on: June 28, 2011, 04:19:26 PM »
There are no addiction drugs contained therein.  I could not imagine your reaction to something that really has a complex and wonderful flavor. 

Adam .. you should post your complex and wonderful recipes

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #57 on: June 28, 2011, 04:20:21 PM »
There are no addiction drugs contained therein.  I could not imagine your reaction to something that really has a complex and wonderful flavor.  What this tells us is that you have been engaging in sadomasochism when it comes to food as your cravings for the relatively benign, are in fact, so great.
There is a Gollum looking creature in some deep underground Cave underneath McDonald's main food distribution center, who dumps batches of "addiction drugs" in the ingredients of the food prior to them being made and ship off. You are part of the conspiracy if you deny this.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #58 on: June 28, 2011, 04:25:46 PM »
My parents own a kick ass restraunt in Western N.Y you getbiggers would love it. Real thick milshakes. My pops uses ice cream mix and whole milk. All kinds of good flavors and they come in huge sizes. Big juicy burgers 90/10 so they are really lean. Chicken fingers, curly fries, grilled chicken sandwiches, homemade chili, delicious hard and soft ice cream. It's been in the family for 25 years. People in our Town are lifelong customers. My parents treat everyone really kind and they take good care of the workers. It's a landmark in our town I'm very proud of them.

John O

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: June 28, 2011, 04:25:55 PM »
Arby's Roast Beef with just a little Horseradish sause!  ;)  Curly fries kinda suck though.
Masters- 50-54
148#

Stavios

« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2011, 04:27:48 PM »
My parents own a kick ass restraunt in Western N.Y you getbiggers would love it. Real thick milshakes. My pops uses ice cream mix and whole milk. All kinds of good flavors and they come in huge sizes. Big juicy burgers 90/10 so they are really lean. Chicken fingers, curly fries, grilled chicken sandwiches, homemade chili, delicious hard and soft ice cream. It's been in the family for 25 years. People in our Town are lifelong customers. My parents treat everyone really kind and they take good care of the workers. It's a landmark in our town I'm very proud of them.

tell them to post in the thunderdome  ;D

newmom

« Reply #61 on: June 28, 2011, 04:30:26 PM »
Arby's Roast Beef with just a little Horseradish sause!  ;)  Curly fries kinda suck though.

Forgot about Arby's luckily there are none where I live

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #62 on: June 28, 2011, 04:41:02 PM »
tell them to post in the thunderdome  ;D

My pops is to alpha for this forum. He doesn't waste his time on the interwebs. He runs five miles to start the day off. We have two pitbulls he ties one around his waste ;D with some kind of tether runs that one until it's tired goes inside hooks the other one up and runs that one to the ground. Then he goes and catches huge trout in the little streams in our town. He knows every good fishing hole within 100 square miles. Then he comes home does his weight training, he has a big tire in the backyard that he hits with sledge hammer like the old time fighters. He goes to work for 8 hours. Him and my mom work 7 days a week! Not one day off! He cooks in the 100 degree plus kitchen putting out quality food faster then anyone I have ever seen.

He has a ginormous garden in the back yard corn, peppers, cucumbers, squash, cherry trees, peach trees, fig trees, mulberry trees. He does all this by himself. He laughs at the internet doesn't even know how to turn on the computer. After work he comes home eats more food in one sitting then I can eat all day. Watches sportscenter takes care of the dogs. Does it all again the next day. Most amazing man I know. He escaped from fucking communist country when he was like 8. Never heard my dad cuss more than maybe once. Never seen him drunk. Never seen him hurt anyone. His hands look like fucken catchers mitts. They are so callused and fat from doing hard labor with his hands. We need more men like him.

newmom

« Reply #63 on: June 28, 2011, 04:43:02 PM »
Good for them Makaval.....

Enjoy those burgers, sounds yum

suckmymuscle

« Reply #64 on: June 28, 2011, 04:44:47 PM »
  In reality, I hate sandwiches. I only mentioned the Cheddar McMelt because it is the beest sandwich I've ever had fom a large food chain.

My favorite dish would be fillet mignon with béarnaise sauce and potatoes sautéed with cream. Some Haut-Médoc Cru Classe wine to go with it. Classic vieille cuisine Française.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #65 on: June 28, 2011, 04:47:06 PM »
I'm a big fan of blooming onions. It's nice to have that as an appetizer and then a nice steak for an entree.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #66 on: June 28, 2011, 04:47:55 PM »
Fuck that shit, the McRib is back in town!

grissle on a bun

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #67 on: June 28, 2011, 04:54:41 PM »
Humans are gentically programmed to crave sugar, salt and fat to survive.  This fact is exploited.

newmom

« Reply #68 on: June 28, 2011, 04:54:46 PM »
I'm a big fan of blooming onions. It's nice to have that as an appetizer and then a nice steak for an entree.

mmmmmmmmmmmmm outback

newmom

« Reply #69 on: June 28, 2011, 04:58:02 PM »
 In reality, I hate sandwiches. I only mentioned the Cheddar McMelt because it is the beest sandwich I've ever had fom a large food chain.

My favorite dish would be fillet mignon with béarnaise sauce and potatoes sautéed with cream. Some Haut-Médoc Cru Classe wine to go with it. Classic vieille cuisine Française.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I actually agree SMM, love bearnaise sauce on steak. BUT my ultimate is Steak Oscar. Filet, lump crab meat, asparagus and bearnaise...YUMMMMMMMMMM MMM

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #70 on: June 28, 2011, 04:59:23 PM »
mmmmmmmmmmmmm outback

Long Horn is better imo. Not sure if they have a blooming onion there though.

newmom

« Reply #71 on: June 28, 2011, 05:00:32 PM »
Long Horn is better imo. Not sure if they have a blooming onion there though.

yup, both have it.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #72 on: June 28, 2011, 07:23:31 PM »
  McDonald's Cheddar McMelt is a classic and probably the best sandwhich ever created. It is perfect for mass building also. If you want to gain mass, you should eat "relatively" clean during the week and then pig out and eat whatever you want on weekends. That way, you gain mass without increasing bodyfat much. Eating a couple Cheddar McMelts on your pig out day gives you alost 50 grams of complete protein and 30 artery-clogging but testosterone boosting saturated fats. As long as you eat relatively clean most of the week and do plenty of exercise, you will be fine.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

according to Dave Palumbo, Mcdonalds is very anabolic.
l

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #73 on: June 28, 2011, 07:31:21 PM »
Oh stfu Adonis you elven eared mongoloid. What about your "Schizer Sundays" when Jezebelle put's on Erasure's best of CD, squats over your potch marked accutane abused face and unloads a vintage cream of corn dirt bath in through your gap teeth while you lap it all up like a basset hound wearing nothing but your encrusted grandmothers strumpfhosen. I think the caloric intake far exceeds 2 burgers and some nuggets.
;D

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #74 on: June 28, 2011, 08:15:59 PM »
What really annoys me is when the fuckers forget to toast the bastard bun.