Author Topic: I Am Not A Huge Fan Of McDonald's But...  (Read 13791 times)

suckmymuscle

Re: I Am Not A Huge Fan Of McDonald's But...
« Reply #100 on: June 29, 2011, 05:06:39 PM »
[quote author=suckmymuscle link=topic=387308.msg5433833#msg5433833 date=1309391295,
  $70.00 is a lot of dough. If it was an all-you-can-eat lobster buffet, then it might beat my best meal ever, but I hardly think anyone would be able to eat over 7 full lobsters at once, which is what would be required for this restaurant to beat that meal I had.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

It is. It's all you can eat lobster, clams, steaks, among soup buffet, dessert buffet. Not to mention the 5 or 6 ways they do shrimp. Uncooked, coconut shrimp (it's yummmmmm)so on and so on  Last time I went was after a full marathon. I ate 5 lobsters, 2 filets, tons of steamers, shrimp, 2 cups of lobster bisque. They let me bring home 2 big boxes of goodies.

Well, that beats the meal I had then. If you pay $70.00 and they let you take home 20 lobsters, then it is the best deal ever. But I doubt that such a business would survive for long as everyone would abuse this...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

newmom

« Reply #101 on: June 29, 2011, 05:18:03 PM »
  Well, that beats the meal I had then. If you pay $70.00 and they let you take home 20 lobsters, then it is the best deal ever. But I doubt that such a business would survive for long as everyone would abuse this...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I didn't bring home lobster, ewwwwww how would you reheat it (guess a good lobster roll cold then). I brought home some coconut fried shrimp, some pasta, lots of desserts.

My bro and nephews are coming out soon from San Diego, They did brutal damage. We were there for almost 4 hours. That is the first thing they wanna do. I said I have a half marathon the next day they arrive so we will chow down after the run

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #102 on: June 29, 2011, 05:39:08 PM »
there are some finers on this forum.  ::)
Deep Tissue Massage

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #103 on: June 29, 2011, 09:36:18 PM »
 $70.00 is a lot of dough. If it was an all-you-can-eat lobster buffet, then it might beat my best meal ever, but I hardly think anyone would be able to eat over 7 full lobsters at once, which is what would be required for this restaurant to beat that meal I had.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

how many trannies can you get
in brazil for $70 pedro?

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: June 30, 2011, 07:21:36 AM »
R

suckmymuscle

« Reply #105 on: June 30, 2011, 08:49:40 AM »
how many trannies can you get
in brazil for $70 pedro?

Not as many cheap skanks like yourself that I can get in America. Is the picture in your avatar the same one you use on Myspace to advertise yourself to the Johns?:D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: June 30, 2011, 09:40:54 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Question: From what time are you able to eat all you can eat?

I would bring a laptop and some good books/graphic novels with me - Eat as much as you can - digest it - eat some more digest it until they close!!!

FREE AMERICA - JOIN US - WOLVERINES!!!!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #107 on: June 30, 2011, 11:39:40 PM »
Oh stfu Adonis you elven eared mongoloid. What about your "Schizer Sundays" when Jezebelle put's on Erasure's best of CD, squats over your potch marked accutane abused face and unloads a vintage cream of corn dirt bath in through your gap teeth while you lap it all up like a basset hound wearing nothing but your encrusted grandmothers strumpfhosen. I think the caloric intake far exceeds 2 burgers and some nuggets.

ahahahah, holy fucking shit, that is the post of the year so far!!

LMFAO!

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #108 on: July 04, 2011, 12:01:42 PM »
Epic thinking youre eating "meat" over there (America). Its basically rubber with "roasted beef" flavourings.

Exactly.,Tacobell was being sued for claiming that the Taco's had real meat in them..One food group sued them for claiming that the meat in there food could not legally be called meat..

badlad

• Getbig III
« Reply #109 on: July 04, 2011, 11:58:32 PM »
I've never been to the good ole US of A before but will be heading out to New York next year and toying with the idea of a bit of a road trip.
Just out of interest - can you guys give me some idea of prices for basic takeout grub and reasonable rate in house dining?
I'm not particularly into fatty foods but on the odd occasion I will go ballistic. But what intrigues me about the US is the portion size. I intend to starve myself before coming over (for a few months) then gorge myself rotten starting on the east coast.