Author Topic: keep anadrol to the day of the show?  (Read 3791 times)

theslime

• Getbig I
keep anadrol to the day of the show?
« on: June 28, 2011, 08:50:46 AM »
hey guys, with all the talk about anadrol on this board i decided to start my first thread. So Im 2 weeks away from my show and starting the arimidex at 1mg per day. Dropped gh and test prop yesterday and Im only running winstrol, proviron, tren and masteron with possibly anadrol (100 mg per day) until contest day. What do you guys think?

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Re: keep anadrol to the day of the show?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011, 12:53:58 PM »
hey guys, with all the talk about anadrol on this board i decided to start my first thread. So Im 2 weeks away from my show and starting the arimidex at 1mg per day. Dropped gh and test prop yesterday and Im only running winstrol, proviron, tren and masteron with possibly anadrol (100 mg per day) until contest day. What do you guys think?

I ran it all the way until my last contest, worked perfectly ;) big and full with a very pumped look
Thunderdome approved

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2011, 01:25:41 PM »
sounds good to me, if your looking good dont change a thing,,,, good luck!

theslime

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2011, 02:01:38 PM »
Thanks! Will keep it in the mix then

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2011, 04:05:14 AM »
Water is something everybody reacts to differently, personally I wouldn't keep it, I learned this the hardway last show, I would cut it 7-10 days out, others may have better luck then my experience

lesaucer

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2011, 01:00:50 PM »
I may be wrong but if you use a shitload of aromatizing compounds like abombs, test e, deca, it doesnt matter if your diet is in check and you got a good diuretics prior to the show??

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2011, 08:13:19 PM »
I may be wrong but if you use a shitload of aromatizing compounds like abombs, test e, deca, it doesnt matter if your diet is in check and you got a good diuretics prior to the show??
I have the most powerful diuretics, lasix....take one and you won't sleep because you will be pissing every 15 minutes all night, I have lost as much as 9 lb in 12 hours and I'll tell you when it's to late because the wrong horones are present, well it's simply too late and to make up ground with lasix is suicide,....all you'll do is cramp badly. best thing is playing it safe cut the hormones early, your not going to lose muscle in the last week, and if your flat just load up aggressively the last 3 days.....my 2 cents 8)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2011, 08:15:30 PM »
Oh one more thing... Flat and dry is way better then full and smooth in the judges eye.

lesaucer

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2011, 09:56:42 PM »
I have the most powerful diuretics, lasix....take one and you won't sleep because you will be pissing every 15 minutes all night, I have lost as much as 9 lb in 12 hours and I'll tell you when it's to late because the wrong horones are present, well it's simply too late and to make up ground with lasix is suicide,....all you'll do is cramp badly. best thing is playing it safe cut the hormones early, your not going to lose muscle in the last week, and if your flat just load up aggressively the last 3 days.....my 2 cents 8)

have you ever tried alcohol for the pumped up but dry look for a show? on some night that i drink and do some posedown in the bathroom after taking a shit before destroying some vagina, I notice alcohol does some crazy shit to my physique, muscle pop out more, way more vascularity and more striation. I heard levrone used to drink a shit load before a show too, along playing with G.I joes

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2011, 08:33:57 AM »
from my past experiences its very hard to time everything for that little slot your on stage,,, youl be coverd head to foot in veins one minute then the next theyl all be gone

ive tried the lot, whiskey back stage one year, apple pie fillings, dark chocolate, wine vit c and glycerol etc etc,,,

did nothing at all last time out and ended up looking my best ever. I never carbed up that year either, kept everything the same, including my gear and just cruised in, and knew exactly how id look, with out last min magic theories

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2011, 11:40:32 AM »
Deoends on how you look man, if youre already lean and full dont change a thing - keep the anapolon.  :)

theslime

• Getbig I
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2011, 03:02:42 PM »
Alright even if its hard to have a consensus for these things i think ill keep the anadrol till the show. The only compounds i will have left will be tren, mast, drol and possibly winstrol. I think I look really good and I figure if I still have some water the dyazide will take care of it anyways and the drol will keep me from being flat.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2011, 02:37:39 AM »
anadrola is prep drug ,, it gets you ready for shows,, first thing one notice ,,LEAN bodybuild,, is that it will get you harder and veiner...fuller and thicker..not much but much just enough to give you those extra 10lb you need to keep or gain and its huge on lean fellas,,anadrola is realy a drug that gets you thicker fuller and veinier,,,it is prep drug for lean fellas

gh15 approved
fallen angel

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2011, 03:10:33 AM »
anadrola is prep drug ,, it gets you ready for shows,, first thing one notice ,,LEAN bodybuild,, is that it will get you harder and veiner...fuller and thicker..not much but much just enough to give you those extra 10lb you need to keep or gain and its huge on lean fellas,,anadrola is realy a drug that gets you thicker fuller and veinier,,,it is prep drug for lean fellas

gh15 approved
So say you are really lean and you use drol to fill out and tigten up but do have water problems with drol - you are one of the unlucky ones etc -you have used tren,EQ and a lower dose of prop to this point - you now remove the tren and add drol but you have water spillage - what would you add to help ?

Mast and GH are not in the picture and cant be added to the above cycle at any point - would you add an AI into the mix ?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2011, 03:13:33 AM »
6-7% and less i would add diuretic,, over 7% i would add letrozole or arimidex but very limited and foloow it up closely as in every day like crazy lunatic take pictures at night and in the morning and see how it work within 2-3 days ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2011, 03:23:34 AM »
6-7% and less i would add diuretic,, over 7% i would add letrozole or arimidex but very limited and foloow it up closely as in every day like crazy lunatic take pictures at night and in the morning and see how it work within 2-3 days ,,

gh15 approved
Awesome - thanks mate  :)