Author Topic: Natural guys and prohormones...  (Read 2658 times)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Natural guys and prohormones...
« on: June 28, 2011, 01:35:33 PM »
I never understood this.. why even bother, I don't think it's purely for legal reasons because in most countries around the world steroids are not ilegal, nor are they in the U.S with a doctor's prescription. So why bother half assing yourself with something that tries to be a steroid, or turns into a steroid in the body, all these halodrol, superdrol, m1t are pretty much steroids anyway...

Can someone explain this? why not just go right to the source, get real clean legit gear that has less sides then these f*cked up prohormones do

And what happens to the 'natural for life' status, I'm sure a lot of *REAL* natural guys that compete use all the advantages they can, including legal over the counter prohormones, so what's the point?!

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
Re: Natural guys and prohormones...
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011, 01:42:23 PM »
Only douchebags take prohormones and claim "natural"............... ::)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2011, 01:52:34 PM »
ive never understood this, and the pro hormone boards realy crack me up,,,, they all need to just get with the big picture and stop wasting money, make real gains on real gear....

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2011, 01:58:18 PM »
For me it was/is specifically for legal purposes considering I live now in the US.... And the fact that over the counter products were allowed in the organization I competed in. That is why I took pro hormones and not juice.

I lived in Egypt for some time, and over there real steroids are legal and cheaper than even whey protein, but I didn't use them because I wouldn't be able to compete in organizations like the OCB and NGA.

If they were legal  in the US, I probably would be taking orals, but don't think I could ever bring myself to take injectables.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2011, 01:59:55 PM »
The simple answer is that these types of people are con-artists. Keep your daughters far away from any guy who claims natural and talks up prohormones.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2011, 08:02:22 PM »
The simple answer is that these types of people are con-artists. Keep your daughters far away from any guy who claims natural and talks up prohormones.

lol

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2011, 08:07:46 PM »

lol
X

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2011, 08:19:12 PM »
Can someone explain this? why not just go right to the source, get real clean legit gear that has less sides then these f*cked up prohormones do

I can't explain why all our bodies respond so differently to gear, but I do know that there are people for whom prohormones are actually more effective than the real thing.  I agree with your position that there are a lot of guys and girls who will half-ass it, trying to follow themselves into thinking they're somehow 'clean' or whatever, but there's a significant number of people that get better results on what most would consider junk.

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2011, 08:56:58 PM »
I can't explain why all our bodies respond so differently to gear, but I do know that there are people for whom prohormones are actually more effective than the real thing.  I agree with your position that there are a lot of guys and girls who will half-ass it, trying to follow themselves into thinking they're somehow 'clean' or whatever, but there's a significant number of people that get better results on what most would consider junk.

Exactly.  80 percent of prohormones are junk. 
However, Halodrol is very very similar to turinabol, superdrol is the most powerful oral of all time (gh15 has confirmed this)  more power than anadrolla which is all the craze right now.  OF COURSE AT THE COST OF MORE SIDES, but then again, that's why it's the most powerful lol.

Those two are the only really legit ones, never did m1t, but everyone jizzes just talking about it, tren was fantastic and a none methyl! 
Just gotta choose the best ones, and not buy the other 80 percent which are crap.

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2011, 03:46:11 AM »
I think this stuff actually produced results but it didn't last long

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2011, 04:07:43 AM »
Legality and availability.
O

roccoginge

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2011, 04:25:56 AM »
Exactly.  80 percent of prohormones are junk. 
However, Halodrol is very very similar to turinabol, superdrol is the most powerful oral of all time (gh15 has confirmed this)  more power than anadrolla which is all the craze right now.  OF COURSE AT THE COST OF MORE SIDES, but then again, that's why it's the most powerful lol.

Those two are the only really legit ones, never did m1t, but everyone jizzes just talking about it, tren was fantastic and a none methyl! 
Just gotta choose the best ones, and not buy the other 80 percent which are crap.
How are these things on your liver?

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2011, 04:58:22 AM »
Prohormones can fuck you up bad. I've always said the same thing. Buy the real shit for half the price.

Look at the fucking disclaimers on the labels. Geez. I remember that Trenbelony stack. In my gym it was around $80 a bottle and there was some other shit that went with it.

One of our members (not "members') got jaundice real bad. Never read the label, figured if "a little was good, more was better" - his wife wanted to sue the gym.

He never worked out again.

Any of you asshats ever read the long-ass disclaimers on a bottle of prohormones. I mean, seriously, they might as well say, "this should work by our logic but probably won't, and it is so fucking dangerous to use that you probably shouldn't bother"

Asshats and homos (myself always included, you know)  ;D

Fuck Prohormones. All theyve ever done was ripped people off and gave Mark McGuire an excuse to lie his ass off until he decided to cry like a little bitch and admit what we already knew...

I mean, seriously, how many of us (true and time-tested) bodybuilders CAN'T tell when someone is juicing? They don't even have to be big. It's like looking at a meth-head when you've worked around them your whole life. You never go "Oh man, I wonder if he is just high-strung?"

ANbody picking up on my ramblings here? I havent' been to bed in two days. It's them damn Prohormones stacked with Gaspari products.

Just kidding. I wouldn't take supplements if they were free. They are nothing but pure unaldulterated shit made to deceive the sheeple boys that belive the pictures they see in the mags.

Im done now.

Your welcome.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2011, 05:06:54 AM »
at the end youre the best of taking no steroids and no supplements. taking steroids and you come off , you lose everything. taking supplements your body stays the same as without them and it is just another money burner.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2011, 05:46:20 AM »
You guys are crazy if you don't think "prohormones" don't give you wicked gains. Have you ever tried superdrol? It's more potent than Anadrol and dbol milligram for milligram bye far!! Ten mg of that stuff a day will give the same gains as 30mg of dbol but the gains are much drier. You can cycle for 4 weeks gain 10-20 pounds if your a first timer.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2011, 05:52:06 AM »
You guys are crazy if you don't think "prohormones" don't give you wicked gains. Have you ever tried superdrol? It's more potent than Anadrol and dbol milligram for milligram bye far!! Ten mg of that stuff a day will give the same gains as 30mg of dbol but the gains are much drier. You can cycle for 4 weeks gain 10-20 pounds if your a first timer.

people calling them "prohormones" are idiots, they are oral steroids.

M1T is the most potent oral steroid ever, Superdrol comes close second, Halodrol is basically Turinabol and so on....

If someone tells me "I never took steroids and never will, all i did was a few cycles of M1T and Superdrol" i want to kick them in the face.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2011, 08:22:39 AM »
SUPERDROL IS FUCKING LEGIT. GOT TERRIBLE LETHARGY AND I WENT FROM 20-25-25-30 IN 4 WEEKS, AT ABOUT WEEK 3-4 I WAS SLEEPING ALL DAY.

BUT THE GAINS WERE RIDICULOUS. YOU LOOK FULL.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2011, 10:50:46 AM »
and as you age/stop taking them...you go back to your natural development....

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2011, 11:10:26 AM »

A bunch of things worked.

M1T worked WELL!!!!  Real fucking well!  Its too bad none of this stuff is legal anymore!  :-\

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2011, 11:25:29 AM »
I never understood this.. why even bother, I don't think it's purely for legal reasons because in most countries around the world steroids are not ilegal, nor are they in the U.S with a doctor's prescription. So why bother half assing yourself with something that tries to be a steroid, or turns into a steroid in the body, all these halodrol, superdrol, m1t are pretty much steroids anyway...

And what happens to the 'natural for life' status, I'm sure a lot of *REAL* natural guys that compete use all the advantages they can, including legal over the counter prohormones, so what's the point?!

i have no source.  I live on the east coast, near philly, if you have one for me let me know

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2011, 11:27:54 AM »
natural is not the same as legal. you can buy hormones at walmart, legal, but you are not natural.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2011, 11:34:26 AM »
Legality and availability.

That's it.  End of story.

As for naturals who use them claiming natural status, who the fuck cares?   It's not an epidemic or anything.  So far today, no naturals who take prohormones and still claim natural stautus have bothered me or given me a hard time.  Not at home, on my ride to work, or even at work.  It's been that way for......actually always.
Y

tlc

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2011, 11:36:13 AM »
I was thinking of trying prohormones but rapidly realised that proper gear was cheaper and safer. Fuck what some dipshit lawmaker says, it's my money and my body. I'll do as I please with both.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2011, 11:44:39 AM »
I was thinking of trying prohormones but rapidly realised that proper gear was cheaper and safer. Fuck what some dipshit lawmaker says, it's my money and my body. I'll do as I please with both.

Great post, actually a lot of really good posts in this thread, keep em coming!

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2011, 12:15:21 PM »

Who do you get ur juice from!? lol.  I must be getting shafted.  I pay $100 for 100mg per ml test prop, 10 ml vial.  That doesn't last for shit!!!
Any you fellas want to help me out I'd appreciate it, PM me.