Author Topic: Fattest people in America  (Read 7829 times)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Fattest people in America
« on: June 29, 2011, 09:37:59 AM »
Have got to be black woman. This isn't meant to be racist thread. I'm pretty sure it's based on fact. I live down South Charelston S.C and work at a hospital down town. I'm just amazed how fat black woman are. 9 out of 10 black woman I see everday are at least 40-50 pounds overweight. We have a huge cafeteria with different sandwich shops and little cafes to get food. We have pretty healthy shops to choose from. Every black woman just has to have their fried chicken wings, with deep fried onion rings, and large sweet tea. They problalby meet their daily caloric intake with just this meal. I'm getting pretty disgusted bye them. They wonder why they're dropping dead of heart attacks and strokes bye the age of 40. Their lack of will power is just sickening. I'm gonna snap one day and tell them to eat a Gd salad!

You would be amazed at the amount of 250-300 pounds hephers there are walking around.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Re: Fattest people in America
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 09:41:03 AM »
Have got to be black woman. This isn't mean to be racist thread. I'm pretty sure it's based on fact. I live down South Charelston S.C and work at a hospital down town. I'm just amazed how fat black woman are. 9 out of 10 black woman I see everday are at least 40-50 pounds overweight. We have a huge cafeteria with different sandwich shops and little cafes to get food. We have pretty healthy shops to choose from. Every black woman just has to have their fried chicken wings, with deep fried onion rings, and large sweet tea. They problalby meet there daily caloric intake with just this meal. I'm getting pretty disgusted bye them. They wonder why they're dropping dead of heart attacks and strokes bye the age of 40. Their lack of will power is just sickening. I'm gonna snap one day and tell them to eat a Gd salad!

You would be amazed at the amount of 250-300 pounds hephers there are walking around.
My American cousin weighed like 160kg, that's lots of lbs. He died of kidney failure.
Of course his own fault, but why are so many Americans so ridiculously fat...?

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 09:42:05 AM »
My American cousin weighed like 160kg, that's lots of lbs. He died of kidney failure.
Of course his own fault, but why are so many Americans so ridiculously fat...?

BAD FOOD(PLUS VOLUME OF IT) + SEDENTARY LIFESTYLE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2011, 09:42:16 AM »
It's all the deep fried bullshit everyone eats. People just don't know how to eat right.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2011, 09:43:06 AM »
My American cousin weighed like 160kg, that's lots of lbs.

only around 350 lbs - bet you the average tea partier is around 300 lbs.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2011, 09:45:07 AM »
Hey, hey, hey. 

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2011, 09:45:10 AM »
only around 350 lbs - bet you the average tea partier is around 300 lbs.

Ya right the fat ass lazy welfare queens are the fattest most dispicable people in America. They have a shitty attitude to match.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2011, 09:45:34 AM »
We're starting to get more and more of these in Europe too. At least, if you live in a big city, they tend to get a bit lost in the shuffle and you can ignore them. And people are more self-conscious in top capitals like Paris, London, etc...Some places you don't even can hope to getting in if you're overweight.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2011, 09:52:03 AM »
The blackies down here all have this Gulla or Giche accent they sound like they were just freed from slavery.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2011, 10:00:19 AM »
The blackies down here all have this Gulla or Giche accent they sound like they were just freed from slavery.

Big whoop... you write like you were just freed from slavery.  Actually there were probably many slaves who expressed themselves with greater facility than you.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2011, 10:01:49 AM »
Big whoop... you write like you were just freed from slavery.  Actually there were probably many slaves who expressed themselves with greater facility than you.

Sorry must of struck a nerve with you. Your mom must be one of these 350 pound behemoths.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2011, 10:06:53 AM »
people in the south PERIOD are the fattest people in america. Form Tennessee on down ,Texas heading east.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2011, 10:11:20 AM »
I never understood why the black people from the US south became so very religious/Christian. After all it was the religion of their suppressors.... serious question.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2011, 10:13:04 AM »
I never understood why the black people from the US south became so very religious/Christian. After all it was the religion of their suppressors.... serious question.

Lack of education = turn to religion for answers

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2011, 10:13:09 AM »

Not all slave owners were mean wicked people. They taught them religion. Religion gives you hope.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2011, 10:15:21 AM »
middle aged white men with somewhat receding hairlines work to achieve epic leanz.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2011, 10:16:06 AM »
What happened to the religion(s) they must have brought from Africa? I never read anything about that in this context...

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2011, 10:20:15 AM »
What happened to the religion(s) they must have brought from Africa? I never read anything about that in this context...

The white man saved them from their Pagaen religions. They were problalby praying to animals and stuff like.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2011, 10:26:07 AM »
middle aged white men with somewhat receding hairlines work to achieve epic leanz.

Brutal lowering of contrast and brightness to feed the delusion

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2011, 10:33:48 AM »
The white man saved them from their Pagaen religions. They were problalby praying to animals and stuff like.
Praying doesn't work anyway. If you want something you gotta do it yourself..

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2011, 10:39:25 AM »
Brutal lowering of contrast and brightness to feed the delusion

it's not a delusion if I only enter rooms with dim overhead lighting  ;D

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2011, 10:41:43 AM »
Have got to be black woman. This isn't meant to be racist thread. I'm pretty sure it's based on fact. I live down South Charelston S.C and work at a hospital down town. I'm just amazed how fat black woman are. 9 out of 10 black woman I see everday are at least 40-50 pounds overweight. We have a huge cafeteria with different sandwich shops and little cafes to get food. We have pretty healthy shops to choose from. Every black woman just has to have their fried chicken wings, with deep fried onion rings, and large sweet tea. They problalby meet their daily caloric intake with just this meal. I'm getting pretty disgusted bye them. They wonder why they're dropping dead of heart attacks and strokes bye the age of 40. Their lack of will power is just sickening. I'm gonna snap one day and tell them to eat a Gd salad!

HAHAHAH I work at a hospital in Chicago and I see the EXACT same shit. They all get fried chicken wings, cheeseburgers, and fries.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2011, 11:02:32 AM »

peopleofwahlmart.com  sights you won't believe.
F

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2011, 11:03:30 AM »
It's funny that restaurants serve the same size portions to men and women.  Shouldn't there be a women's menu with smaller portions?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2011, 11:05:25 AM »
It's funny that restaurants serve the same size portions to men and women.  Shouldn't there be a women's menu with smaller portions?
Or smaller portions for fat people ?  Or a get-the-fuck-out-of-here sign ?