Author Topic: Rick Scott writes a love letter to himself  (Read 1102 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Rick Scott writes a love letter to himself
« on: June 30, 2011, 10:40:48 AM »
for the few remaining supporters of Rick Scott who are too lazy to write a letter to the editor the governor has decided to help you out by providing a pre-written letter so all you have to do is add your name and hit send

http://wonkette.com/447947/rick-scott-will-ghostwrite-your-letter-to-the-editor-praising-rick-scott

Dear Editor,

When Rick Scott ran for Governor he promised to create jobs and turn our economy around. I voted for Rick because he’s always been a businessman, not a politician. While politicians usually disappoint us and rarely keep their promises, Rick is refreshing because he’s keeping his word. His policies are helping to attract businesses to our state and get people back to work. Some of the special interests are attacking the Governor for making tough decisions, showing leadership, and doing what he told us he would do. Rick Scott deserves our unwavering and enthusiastic support. How can we expect to elect leaders who will keep their word and do what’s right for our state if we don’t stand up for those with the courage to set priorities, make difficult choices, and actually deliver on their promises made?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Rick Scott writes a love letter to himself
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 10:49:10 AM »
Another Straw FAIL 

FLORIDA is actually creating jobs and turning itself around unlike the communist cesspool known as California.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 10:56:20 AM »
Another Straw FAIL 

FLORIDA is actually creating jobs and turning itself around unlike the communist cesspool known as California.

did Scott not produce his own letter of support and encourage people to spam newspapers wtih it?

If Obama (or anyone you didn't like) did something like this you would rant about it non-stop for weeks

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2011, 11:00:07 AM »
Florida added more jobs last month than any other state
http://www.palmbeachpost.com ^ | June 17, 2011 | ByJeff Ostrowski

________________________ _________________

The region's job market improved in May as Palm Beach County's unemployment rate fell to its lowest point in two years.

Palm Beach County's jobless rate dipped to 10.2 percent from 10.3 percent in April even as more people looked for work, the Florida Agency for Workforce Innovation said Friday.

"We think this is a positive commentary on a slow but steady recovery in the area's economy," said Kathryn Schmidt, president and chief executive of Workforce Alliance, the non-profit employment organization for Palm Beach County.

Martin County unemployment fell to 10.1 percent from 10.4 percent in April. St. Lucie County bucked the trend of falling jobless rates - unemployment there rose to 12.5 percent in May from 12.3 percent in April.

Florida's seasonally adjusted unemployment rate fell to 10.6 percent in May from 10.8 percent in April. It was the state's best showing in 21 months.

Florida added 28,000 jobs from April to May, more than any other state in the country. State labor economist Rebecca Rust said Florida's strong showing wasn't the result of a robust state economy so much as the effects of tornadoes and the lingering fallout of the Japanese tsunami, both of which affected the rest of the country more than Florida.

In another not-so-joyful sign, Florida's unemployment rate remains well above the national average. Florida had the nation's fourth-highest jobless rate in May, after only California, Nevada and Rhode Island. And Florida has lost 832,900 jobs since the recession.

"We're moving in the right direction, just not fast enough," said University of Central Florida economist Sean Snaith.

In a surprise, construction employment rose from April to May. Statewide, the construction industry added 9,100 positions. Palm Beach County added 600 construction workers.

While new construction of houses and buildings remains slow, contractors have seen increased demand for remodeling, said Christopher Roog, executive vice president of the Gold Coast Builders Association in West Palm Beach.

The state statistics painted a mixed picture for Palm Beach County's labor market. By one measure, the number of people working in the county increased to 555,462 in May, up by 4,616 from April. But by another measure, the county's nonagricultural employment fell by 300 positions from April to May.

Some employers are ramping up hiring. American Energy Innovations in Stuart plans to hire 600 people over five years and already has received hundreds of applications.

"Unemployment being what it is, there are plenty of people available," said Philip Catsman of American Energy Innovations.

John C. Cassidy Air Conditioning of West Palm Beach recently received more than 200 resumes after advertising two openings for receptionists.

"We got people all the way from receptionists to people with law degrees for a $10-an-hour job," owner John Cassidy said.

From May 2010 to May 2011, Palm Beach County added 200 jobs, the Florida Agency for Workforce Innovation said. Leisure and hospitality added 3,100 jobs, education and health services added 2,000 positions and the financial industry grew by 1,400 jobs. Shrinking sectors included government, which shed 2,800 positions, and retail trade, down by 1,300 workers.

Just face is straw - Texas and Florida are the only things keeping the # # # afloat for obama at this point. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2011, 11:03:26 AM »
Why is his approval rating so abysmal

Why does he feel the need to write phony letters of support and beg people to send it to the media

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2011, 11:06:40 AM »
Why is his approval rating so abysmal

Why does he feel the need to write phony letters of support and beg people to send it to the media

Are you kidding? 

obama did the same thing and I never remember you ever saying a word about it?   

He is unpopular now because the teachers' unions are demogoging as usual, the meda hates that he takes on the welfare mobs, etc.   

Again - Florida & Texas are creating jobs while the lefting commie cesspools like New york, Cali, Illinois are collapsing.   Any wonder why? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2011, 11:08:10 AM »

Are you kidding? 

obama did the same thing and I never remember you ever saying a word about it?   
He is unpopular now because the teachers' unions are demogoging as usual, the meda hates that he takes on the welfare mobs, etc.   

Again - Florida & Texas are creating jobs while the lefting commie cesspools like New york, Cali, Illinois are collapsing.   Any wonder why? 

Obama scrpted a letter of support and encouraged people to send it to the media

I don't remember

can you post a link?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2011, 02:18:50 PM »
333 - can't find the info on Obama?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2011, 02:23:27 PM »
333 - can't find the info on Obama?

I'll post it shortly. 

He set up a call in center to call talk radio shows through his site if I remember correctly. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2011, 02:26:33 PM »
I'll post it shortly. 

He set up a call in center to call talk radio shows through his site if I remember correctly. 

that doesn't sound anything like writing a letter praising himself but let's see the info so we can compare

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2011, 02:31:48 PM »
that doesn't sound anything like writing a letter praising himself but let's see the info so we can compare

Obama group’s new strategy: Let’s get O-bots to spam right-wing radio with talking points
February 25, 2010 by Allahpundit
http://hotair.com/archives/2010/02/25/obama-groups-new-strategy-lets-get-o-bots-to-spam-right-wing-talk-radio-with-talking-points

Remember during the campaign how, after the election, Obama was going to turn his online organization into a fearsome juggernaut laying waste to the right?

It’s come to this.

The online tool presents users with a radio show discussing political topics, to which supporters can listen live, and the phone number for that station, for when health care comes up. It also offers tips for callers and talking points on the issue.

My quick sampling produced Christian radio, a local talk station in Buffalo, and the syndicated talk shows of Dr. Laura Schlessinger and Sean Hannity — who will no doubt be thrilled with their new, liberal callers.

Supporters are then encouraged to report back on their encounters.

Imagine the tremendous persuasive effect of listening to Obama cultists leadenly reading off a list of “Discussion Points” to, say, Mark Levin. Radio magic worthy of Paul Harvey, my friends.

The true value of this moronic scheme is that it gives me an excuse to post this bit from Beck’s radio show today. If you missed the health-care summit, don’t worry — this captures 90 percent of the Democrats’ argument. Thanks to the Right Scoop, as always, for clipping it.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2011, 02:53:04 PM »

No it doesn't.  Did you really expect it to?  I mean, this is the fractured brain of a delusional idiot we are talking about.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2011, 02:55:17 PM »
No it doesn't.  Did you really expect it to?  I mean, this is the fractured brain of a delusional idiot we are talking about.

You voted for obama and plan to do so in 2012.   You are in no position to cast stones at anyone. 

BTW - did you like NYC?   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2011, 02:59:39 PM »
NYC is and always will be a shithole.

Too bad you had to run away and not meet up.  But don't worry.  There is an emergency medicine convention in November.  You can show me your driver's license then.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2011, 03:04:37 PM »
NYC is and always will be a shithole.

Too bad you had to run away and not meet up.  But don't worry.  There is an emergency medicine convention in November.  You can show me your driver's license then.

Pic from my phone.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2011, 04:30:52 PM »

Link?  LMAO

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2011, 06:14:11 PM »
Its in the thread dope. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2011, 06:58:56 PM »
WTF is wrong with this?

Hell, I like it so much I'll write a love letter to myself too.

"Dear Skip,

You are so handsome and sophisticated.  Thank you for being here at GB and bringing reasoning, logic, and understanding to the far left tards.  Try not to make them cry too much, Skip.  You're smooth brother - real smooth.  And we all love you.  Yeah Skip, you da man."

--feel free to reprint as many times as you like without my permission

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2011, 07:02:34 PM »
WTF is wrong with this?

Hell, I like it so much I'll write a love letter to myself too.

"Dear Skip,

You are so handsome and sophisticated.  Thank you for being here at GB and bringing reasoning, logic, and understanding to the far left tards.  Try not to make them cry too much, Skip.  You're smooth brother - real smooth.  And we all love you.  Yeah Skip, you da man."

I just spit up my vodka and Gatorade! 

--feel free to reprint as many times as you like without my permission

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2011, 07:31:26 PM »
Vodka and Gatorade?

Never tried that.  I like it straight or with OJ.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2011, 07:31:54 PM »
Pic from my phone.   

Bump for Benny. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2011, 07:32:29 PM »
Vodka and Gatorade?

Never tried that.  I like it straight or with OJ.

It works.   

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2011, 07:42:12 PM »
It works.   

I'll have to try it some time.  Maybe next time I'm writing love letters to myself.  :D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2011, 08:27:19 AM »
Obama group’s new strategy: Let’s get O-bots to spam right-wing radio with talking points
February 25, 2010 by Allahpundit
http://hotair.com/archives/2010/02/25/obama-groups-new-strategy-lets-get-o-bots-to-spam-right-wing-talk-radio-with-talking-points

Remember during the campaign how, after the election, Obama was going to turn his online organization into a fearsome juggernaut laying waste to the right?

It’s come to this.

The online tool presents users with a radio show discussing political topics, to which supporters can listen live, and the phone number for that station, for when health care comes up. It also offers tips for callers and talking points on the issue.

My quick sampling produced Christian radio, a local talk station in Buffalo, and the syndicated talk shows of Dr. Laura Schlessinger and Sean Hannity — who will no doubt be thrilled with their new, liberal callers.

Supporters are then encouraged to report back on their encounters.

Imagine the tremendous persuasive effect of listening to Obama cultists leadenly reading off a list of “Discussion Points” to, say, Mark Levin. Radio magic worthy of Paul Harvey, my friends.

The true value of this moronic scheme is that it gives me an excuse to post this bit from Beck’s radio show today. If you missed the health-care summit, don’t worry — this captures 90 percent of the Democrats’ argument. Thanks to the Right Scoop, as always, for clipping it.

here is the actual link :

http://radio.barackobama.com/

the only thing I see is about the BP oil spill

this is nothing like Rick Scott scripting a letter praising himself and telling people to sign their name and send it in

It's also nothing like the Premier Radio Networks (syndicator of Rush, Beck, Hannity) actually hiring actors to call in and read scripts of fabricated scenarios to illustriate right wing talking points (those same talking points that are sent to Faux News, Ruch, Hannity, etc.. every day)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2011, 08:52:20 AM »
Black spiced rum + Lemonade was incredible yesterday.