Author Topic: After 12 years of marriage the wife and I are calling it quits...  (Read 17150 times)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: After 12 years of marriage the wife and I are calling it quits...
« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2011, 10:50:38 PM »
Good bye to the mudshark. Send her on a rocket to the sun.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2011, 11:19:58 PM »
hello Maddy, are you the wife of wiggs? we will support you too if you need it.

X3

Saram

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2011, 11:28:55 PM »
There are financial benefits but in the end marriage is a piece of paper and an overpriced ring. Either you want to be with that person or not. Making a commitment is more than just a few vowes and a ceremony. It's an emotional and physical decision that can change at any time. Life is unpredictable.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2011, 11:30:06 PM »
Judging from the thread Figgs made about las Vegas whores, I cant say I didn't see this coming....

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2011, 11:35:45 PM »
Judging from the thread Figgs made about las Vegas whores, I cant say I didn't see this coming....

Anyone who thinks they know how another couple's relationship works or doesn't is a fool. You have to be in the relationship to know why it broke and even then you may not have a clue.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #55 on: July 02, 2011, 12:02:35 AM »
While on one hand it is sad.  On the other there are so many benefits to being single and I'm aware of them all.  :D  I've been married all of my adult life and now more than I ever I need to get back in shape and start over but it's ok, these things happen.  And to the person that asked about me.  You can feel the tension in the air and this time it was different and I was totally fine and didn't care and I'm sure she didn't either.  we were roommates and had had sex 3 times with my wife since July 2008. last time being Dec 2009....A total fucking mess...so while still wrong, his was the reason for the whores. 

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #56 on: July 02, 2011, 12:07:35 AM »
Staying friends or at least staying contact is cool.

The separation anxiety can be much like leaving a long-time job. If you can't live together, you can't live together. At least you don't have children.

I would try to adjust to a single life for a time. Get to know yourself and get comfortable with your new surroundings. Don't stay too close during the breakup, it just complicates things.

Move on.

BTW, if you are leaving her for another woman, you are in for a big fucking surprise... actually, quite a few of them.

Take it from me, been there, did that. I'm a bit older than you too.

Don't burn any bridges. You said no "mud-slinging" but... that's not all up to you. Women have a way of changing their minds with the weather.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 02, 2011, 12:27:02 AM »
While on one hand it is sad.  On the other there are so many benefits to being single and I'm aware of them all.  :D  I've been married all of my adult life and now more than I ever I need to get back in shape and start over but it's ok, these things happen.  And to the person that asked about me.  You can feel the tension in the air and this time it was different and I was totally fine and didn't care and I'm sure she didn't either.  we were roommates and had had sex 3 times with my wife since July 2008. last time being Dec 2009....A total fucking mess...so while still wrong, his was the reason for the whores. 

Wow man, you are being brutally honest here!  I am amazed and impressed. My wife and I haven't had sex since I cannot remember when. But the difference between us and you two is that we are old fuckers and my wife is very ill; you both are still young and should be getting it on, at least more often then you say you are.

Yes it seems you are only roommates now. At both your ages, there should be some passion and apparently there isn't any. My wife and I are best friends as I mentioned before. We may not be expressing that by fucking like rabbits these days but we still have a passion for each other.  I am not getting the feeling you and your wife have any passion left for each other.

As much as I admire folks who live through the thick and thin of a relationship, there are times when done is done and I think from what you say, you and your wife are well done.

You wouldn't have posted a thread about your breakup if it was easy as you say it is. It is tough to end a relationship that has endured as long as yours has. You obviously need some support and understanding here. Let me just say that no matter how fucked up you marriage is or was, I understand that you are going through a transition that will take time for both you and your wife to adjust to.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2011, 01:01:09 AM »
Good luck Wiggs.

I bet you feel like a weight has been lifted off your chest right?

Second and last marriage for me.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #59 on: July 02, 2011, 01:22:16 AM »
Good luck Wiggs.

I bet you feel like a weight has been lifted off your chest right?

Second and last marriage for me.

Big thing at your age.  ::) ::) ::)

, ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #60 on: July 02, 2011, 01:25:10 AM »
Who the hell would get married in first place?

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #61 on: July 02, 2011, 01:34:43 AM »
Is your wife staying in the US?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #62 on: July 02, 2011, 01:47:57 AM »
Big thing at your age.  ::) ::) ::)

, ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
YOU BASTARD !!!!  LOL  ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #63 on: July 02, 2011, 01:53:59 AM »
Yes, I had a feeling. It appears woman change when they reach their 40's. They start to look for something different in a man. Something men in their 30's (I'm 30) can't provide. I am not saying this is a bad thing for us, because I am sure eventually we will also change when we reach our 40's.

Well, you had a good run and as long as its a lesson learned, what more can you ask for, eh?  :D

h a h a

i can provide that and im only 22

:P

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #64 on: July 02, 2011, 01:55:20 AM »
YOU BASTARD !!!!  LOL  ;D

LOL, man i hope we will have a beer (or diet soda) together one day (no homo).  ;D ;D ;D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #65 on: July 02, 2011, 02:04:06 AM »
Hold on, you've been *married* 12 years?  Or just together for that long?

And you're only 32??  Fuck, all this time I've been thinking you were one of the smart ones.  
rofl

im in the same situation as you wiggs but we are not married and have been with eachother for only 5-6 years, but we have a 2.5 year old kid.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #66 on: July 02, 2011, 02:05:41 AM »
 :D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #67 on: July 02, 2011, 03:04:16 AM »
Nice job Wiggs, marriage sucks its like the man is a "dog on a chain" now get to work on some fine ass hoes. You still out of work Wiggs? women want money did that having thing to do with the split?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 02, 2011, 03:23:13 AM »
Get ready to start the mutation! everything i nthe grams!!  ::)

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: July 02, 2011, 03:30:17 AM »
You will realise that if you have let yourself go it will have been a mistake now youre single.
Happens to every fat fuck who gets involved and becomes a slob, left to cry in their milk once they split from their partner.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 02, 2011, 03:49:36 AM »
You will realise that if you have let yourself go it will have been a mistake now youre single.
Happens to every fat fuck who gets involved and becomes a slob, left to cry in their milk once they split from their partner.

You missed the part where Wiggs said they weren't having sex (surprise in marriage  ::)).

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: July 02, 2011, 05:32:46 AM »
You missed the part where Wiggs said they weren't having sex (surprise in marriage  ::)).

Thats a bonus

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #72 on: July 02, 2011, 05:50:36 AM »

i wish the best of luck mate, try to find an hot italian girl that will drive you mad in bad.

there are many here
North of Italy

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 02, 2011, 05:54:57 AM »
how long did your own father stay with your mother wigg?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 02, 2011, 05:59:18 AM »
how long did your own father stay with your mother wigg?

You must have got a hardon when you read this thread title