Author Topic: After 12 years of marriage the wife and I are calling it quits...  (Read 17240 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: After 12 years of marriage the wife and I are calling it quits...
« Reply #100 on: July 02, 2011, 04:30:22 PM »

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #101 on: July 02, 2011, 05:13:19 PM »
you're a fat 32 year old divorcee negro with a pot addiction and no prospects in life.

the hot women will just line up to be with you now, stud. ::)
Deep Tissue Massage

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #102 on: July 02, 2011, 05:57:59 PM »
Good bye to the mudshark. Send her on a rocket to the sun.

lolz

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #103 on: July 02, 2011, 05:58:37 PM »
Is your wife staying in the US?

She's been an American citizen since 2005.  As of right now, yes.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #104 on: July 02, 2011, 06:01:15 PM »
hey atleast she got the green card... now you can marry a mexicano and make them green card too,,then 2 year later citizen! ,,

oh wait wait the mexicanos cant do this because they came from the outside in with out border inspection .....they are shit out of luck lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #105 on: July 02, 2011, 06:02:21 PM »
rofl

im in the same situation as you wiggs but we are not married and have been with eachother for only 5-6 years, but we have a 2.5 year old kid.

Sorry to hear that.  I feel so free now it's hard to put in words...I need to find who I am...As I said I've been married my entire adult life and need to remodel myself....

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #106 on: July 02, 2011, 06:03:09 PM »
you can still though beat up the mexicana wifie...and cause her to be handicup.... and then claim for special circumstances...you get both kinky sex and GREEN CARD! lol

dont you love americana? land of the free!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: July 02, 2011, 06:03:42 PM »
My parents were married at 18, still married.

Is that earth years or planet Remulak years?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #108 on: July 02, 2011, 06:03:54 PM »
smoking weed all day and no job will do that to a marriage.

good luck in the future dude

I have a job and have since Feb and I don't smoke weed all day.  I've smoked weed a total of one year out of the 12 we were married. 

Thanks though.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #109 on: July 02, 2011, 06:04:48 PM »
Sorry to hear that.  I feel so free now it's hard to put in words...I need to find who I am...As I said I've been married my entire adult life and need to remodel myself....

go get a ukraine girl and fuck her! trust me you want to do it before married again!,, you go on the site of meeting plenty of fish or thwe other prostitution datings lol and get yourself UKRAINE girl! ,, you will thank later

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #110 on: July 02, 2011, 06:07:51 PM »
Shit man, sorry to hear it.  Divorce was hard for me.  Hope you reconcile yourself to it ok.

Lock up the white women!

It sucks and she is a good woman but we no longer belong together.  I've come to understand this over the past couple months and reconciled a couple weeks ago and we discussed and decided this was for the best.  We are actually going to continue living with each other until one of us is ready to move.  I told her as soon as my money is better I'm moving out.  Not out of anger but to get used to living alone. There is no hatred and I wont mudsling.  It's going to be an easy divorce, no laywers involved.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #111 on: July 02, 2011, 06:08:45 PM »
Announcing your divorce on an internet forum.  ???

And you are?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: July 02, 2011, 06:10:42 PM »
Wiggs,

Don't have a child. Don't do it. The only way to move out of the "slave" dimension is to end your bloodline with you. Having children keeps you handcuffed to earth(slave dimension).

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #113 on: July 02, 2011, 06:15:00 PM »
No one is stating the obvious. You were married at 20?!

That's the answer right there.

No marriage is going to last when you get married that young. As you described, people change.

Lesson to the youngsters reading. Keep banging until you're in your 30s before you settle down.

Wiggs, post pics of the first hoe. Enjoy singledom!  ;D

Actually 19. ;D...You don't think that when you're in that situation and I would tell any 19 year old to wait. Sorry I'm not posting pics.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #114 on: July 02, 2011, 06:17:45 PM »
You come from a diff era, today when people get married, it's not for the long haul. And women have more options than to stay with a man. Also, nobody really takes their vows seriously (as they see that their parents don't). Women think of the wedding, not the marriage.

And Wiggs, after 12 yrs of trying to prove your father wrong, was he right?

Right about what?  I don't care about proving him right or wrong..  Although now because we are divorcing it's not going to change anything between he and I. Fuck him.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #115 on: July 02, 2011, 06:23:54 PM »
you're a fat 32 year old divorcee negro with a pot addiction and no prospects in life.

the hot women will just line up to be with you now, stud. ::)

I'm 5'10 254 lbs.
Divorced with no kids and no STDs.

I'm very handsome.
I have a Bachelor's Degree and some MBA courses.
I'm a 10 year vet of the U.S. Air Force.
I'm very well spoken.
Never been in trouble with the law.
I have a JOB.

And finally I have many prospects and potential future projects lined up.

Thanks though.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #116 on: July 02, 2011, 06:27:19 PM »

Right about what?  I don't care about proving him right or wrong..  Although now because we are divorcing it's not going to change anything between he and I. Fuck him.
Don't know, you never explained why your father talked bad about your wife. Why he didn't like her?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #117 on: July 02, 2011, 06:30:12 PM »
Don't know, you never explained why your father talked bad about your wife. Why he didn't like her?

Because she cheated on me, he thought we were more roommates vs. husband and wife and he felt that women should always be waiting hand and foot for the husband and didn't believe in the 50/50 thing. I cleaned everything up but that's the jist of it.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #118 on: July 02, 2011, 06:34:10 PM »
Because she cheated on me, he thought we were more roommates vs. husband and wife and he felt that women should always be waiting hand and foot for the husband and didn't believe in the 50/50 thing. I cleaned everything up but that's the jist of it.
So, he didn't subscribe to the Teddy P philosophy---but 70/30, 80/20...50/50 feels so good, good, when you love somebody and they love you back.

Was he ever in the military?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #119 on: July 02, 2011, 06:35:25 PM »
I'm 5'10 254 lbs.
Divorced with no kids and no STDs.

I'm very handsome.
I have a Bachelor's Degree and some MBA courses.
I'm a 10 year vet of the U.S. Air Force.
I'm very well spoken.
Never been in trouble with the law.
I have a JOB.

And finally I have many prospects and potential future projects lined up.

Thanks though.

not good enough baby boy ,, inorder to get the good looking americana with the body you wanna fuck all day long and the good personality ...you need to be jobless! ,, you need to be  BODYBUILDER,, you need to have the center of your life bodybuilding and make sure she know she is second  and you dont care how hot she is ... and most importantly she need to know you have good personality :) because personality is what gets them not job ,, not veteren ,, no balonie,, americano girls only see as far as the local mall ,, they see as far as your condition is,, they see as far as their orgasm is ,,

inorder to get americano girl you have HAVE to think like the generation they are part of ...generation nothingness..you need to think like them and since you cant because you are not generation nothingness you will hav eto do it online,, on internet ,, via dating sites and chat site you will have to predent,, set a trap ,, get her to fall for you ,, and then! be yourself slowly injecting her the true meaning of the word love and hope she is inlove to get it and be happily ever after

now i know you are sad now ,, and broken hearted eventhogh you shoudnt and it over for long time,, but read what i wrote above 10 times ,, read it every day before you go sleep ,, and you will find hapiness,, i usualy tend to not help if its not hormones and bodybuild ,, but i find you interesting and i learned to like you along the years,, read the above and work it ,, dont come tiwh your stupid ba or money or 10 year vet balonie,, dont come with all this shit,, you come with personality ,, and muscles!   the rest will happen

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #120 on: July 02, 2011, 06:37:44 PM »
That's all folks...Amicable decision, just grew apart.  We both agree not to mudsling and will remain friends.  I'm still young 32 in 14 days and no children so I got out pretty well.

I feel that all relationships will just turn into friendships eventually.  A prominent member of getbig told me that the seven year itch is a very real phenomenon.  Some have a spark for a few months, others a few years, but I think down the road it always becomes a friendship.  So with that in mind I think the person one should be with is one they feel they can be good friends with.  And this doesn't just happen to some people, it seems to happen to everyone.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #121 on: July 02, 2011, 06:45:16 PM »

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #122 on: July 02, 2011, 06:45:32 PM »
peopel do not understand that pussy is pussy ! its all the same if the girl is good looking....you get used to it,, you all like the hot good looking girl when they are dresseed with make up and all ready to whore around in club bar and in life since americana girl now day dress slut n omatter where to get attention and they know this is the key for them to get a fella to like them for few days lol ,,

the idea behind love is to be able to get that girl and be with her beyond that first 2 months of new titties and new ass and looking good with make up and all new sex etc,, the idea is to sustain it all for long time,,

so im telling you here ....pussy is pussy its all the same,, FIND A GIRL YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO ! AND THEN YOU WILL BE OK ,, pussy wil be pussy ,, it will all get boring ,,not super boring but more boring than it used to be because after all you put your 7 inch cock in the same pussy over and over and positions are the same since you done doing them aall after few months,,few weeks lol ,, and you just need to be a ttracted to her and think she is pretty PRETTTTTTTYYYYY more important than hot! pretty! then ofcourse she need to be small to average original size so you dont deal with a big girl ....because when small girl gain weight on you and they all do ,,when they gain those 30 lb ....you want them to still look good and be chunky but small! you want it all in bulk and no fat rolls!,, rememer that pupils,,

at the end of the day a pussy is a pussy like a cock is a cock ,, ofcourse if you got 4 inch cock you will have a problem ...but 6-9 inches all the same shit,, and pussy is a pussy unless the whore was with 100 fellas then its loose but in general the americana girl been with 5-20 felas..and is tight enough

at the end of the day ,, its all the same and you can keep up relashionship if you are ok with the over all look of the other person ,, ofcourse the heart is very very important ,, but for the heart you have to find special people,, they are not around in large numbers,, if you do find theme ...oh you won the lottery my friends

gh15 approved
fallen angel

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #123 on: July 02, 2011, 06:49:20 PM »
k

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #124 on: July 02, 2011, 06:56:06 PM »
Your next  ;)

Ill take that challenge