Author Topic: After 12 years of marriage the wife and I are calling it quits...  (Read 17229 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: After 12 years of marriage the wife and I are calling it quits...
« Reply #125 on: July 02, 2011, 09:34:44 PM »
You come from a diff era, today when people get married, it's not for the long haul. And women have more options than to stay with a man. Also, nobody really takes their vows seriously (as they see that their parents don't). Women think of the wedding, not the marriage.

And Wiggs, after 12 yrs of trying to prove your father wrong, was he right?

You are correct. I do come from a different era. However, my kids are more from your era than mine and their marriages have endured. As for women being independent, my wife often earned more money than I did during our working years....she could have walked aways anytime.

I agree that some folks think more about the wedding then the marriage. How unfortunate. I also think that some people today as well as when I was young, expect their spouse to be a prince charming or princess/playboy bunny and they are disappointed when it turns out they married a real person with flaws so they divorce and begin the search for another (impossibly) perfect mate.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #126 on: July 02, 2011, 09:40:05 PM »
I'm 5'10 254 lbs.
Divorced with no kids and no STDs.

I'm very handsome.
I have a Bachelor's Degree and some MBA courses.
I'm a 10 year vet of the U.S. Air Force.
I'm very well spoken.
Never been in trouble with the law.
I have a JOB.

And finally I have many prospects and potential future projects lined up.

Thanks though.

Damn, Wiggs, after hearing that, I wanna marry you.  :-X :-X :D :D
X

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #127 on: July 02, 2011, 09:41:13 PM »
the gangster fella is soooooooooooo right,, this is the smartest thing i have heard about today generation of women!,,they think about the WEDDDDDDDDING! they think about how big the ring is ..dont come with them with less thaN 1 karat!! some will say 2!! lol they all think about the wedding plan it plannnnn it argue cry plannnnnnnnnnnnnnn lol inorder to be divorced 1 year and 2 months later lol its always the same WITH MOST AMERICANO WHORES,, its mainly americano girls,, few of them are ok realy nice girls ,, but majority of them good lord,,they thikn of the damn wedding!!!!! this is so right,, they plan it ,,they get tons of shit in the mail with places and with cakes and with food and with whom and whats what ,, and they plan the bride maids clothing ,,and they make them buy shit ,, and they have to have everything match and make them spend big money lol and they have 375 brides maids,, and they have all balonie,,horrific,, they dont even think about the actual marriage and the love,,they think of how to impress lol

and the funny thing is! the americano who come to their weeding bring no money lol they bring gifts ,,tiny ass 25 dolaros cards or whatever stupid gifts,, lol its really really awekward,, americano girls my goodness if you can find the normal ones which are 10% you are lucky but 90% are A MESS STAY AWAY OR FUCK AND THROW

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: July 02, 2011, 09:41:43 PM »
I'm 5'10 254 lbs.
Divorced with no kids and no STDs.

I'm very handsome.
I have a Bachelor's Degree and some MBA courses.
I'm a 10 year vet of the U.S. Air Force.
I'm very well spoken.
Never been in trouble with the law.
I have a JOB.

And finally I have many prospects and potential future projects lined up.

Thanks though.

It seems like you have your shit together for the most part. You don't have to explain or defend yourself to folks here, you know. I'm with you....you'll be fine when all is said and done.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: July 02, 2011, 09:47:34 PM »
I feel that all relationships will just turn into friendships eventually.  A prominent member of getbig told me that the seven year itch is a very real phenomenon.  Some have a spark for a few months, others a few years, but I think down the road it always becomes a friendship.  So with that in mind I think the person one should be with is one they feel they can be good friends with.  And this doesn't just happen to some people, it seems to happen to everyone.

I agree that the lasting relationships are the ones where each person is the other person's best friend. However, not everyone can survive this transition. There are some people who will always seek that initial spark that interested them. So for these people when the sex wanes, the marriage fails.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #130 on: July 02, 2011, 09:58:11 PM »
the gangster fella is soooooooooooo right,, this is the smartest thing i have heard about today generation of women!,,they think about the WEDDDDDDDDING! they think about how big the ring is ..dont come with them with less thaN 1 karat!! some will say 2!! lol they all think about the wedding plan it plannnnn it argue cry plannnnnnnnnnnnnnn lol inorder to be divorced 1 year and 2 months later lol its always the same WITH MOST AMERICANO WHORES,, its mainly americano girls,, few of them are ok realy nice girls ,, but majority of them good lord,,they thikn of the damn wedding!!!!! this is so right,, they plan it ,,they get tons of shit in the mail with places and with cakes and with food and with whom and whats what ,, and they plan the bride maids clothing ,,and they make them buy shit ,, and they have to have everything match and make them spend big money lol and they have 375 brides maids,, and they have all balonie,,horrific,, they dont even think about the actual marriage and the love,,they think of how to impress lol

and the funny thing is! the americano who come to their weeding bring no money lol they bring gifts ,,tiny ass 25 dolaros cards or whatever stupid gifts,, lol its really really awekward,, americano girls my goodness if you can find the normal ones which are 10% you are lucky but 90% are A MESS STAY AWAY OR FUCK AND THROW

gh15 approved
I knew of a girl, beautiful blonde chica---all she thought about was getting married. She was pretty, intelligent, great personality, but SHE WANTED TO GET MARRIED! She was only thinking about her wedding. Period, not the marriage. She found a (safe guy) man to marry her...I told her, "think about the marriage, think about what would happen if he is hooked up to the dialysis machine..."

I believe that people should have the friendship, that kinship with one another...the concept of marriage hasn't change, it's the people--as the baby boomer generation hasn't given us good examples to follow in terms of marriages that work.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: July 02, 2011, 10:17:23 PM »
thread backfire.  :D

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #132 on: July 02, 2011, 10:17:30 PM »
sorry to hear this. you need to crash on my couch for a while bro?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: July 02, 2011, 11:03:06 PM »
I knew of a girl, beautiful blonde chica---all she thought about was getting married. She was pretty, intelligent, great personality, but SHE WANTED TO GET MARRIED! She was only thinking about her wedding. Period, not the marriage. She found a (safe guy) man to marry her...I told her, "think about the marriage, think about what would happen if he is hooked up to the dialysis machine..."

I believe that people should have the friendship, that kinship with one another...the concept of marriage hasn't change, it's the people--as the baby boomer generation hasn't given us good examples to follow in terms of marriages that work.

By and large, you may be right about baby boomers not setting a good long term marriage example. But,  there are exceptions. My wife and I are proof of that.

I like your suggestion about thinking about what would happen if ones spouse  was on dialysis. My wife is not well. While not on dialysis at this time, she is on oxygen for congestive heart failure. Her poor health rules our lives these days. Could I have coped with this when I was twenty, thirty or forty something? I am not sure. What I do know is that I am glad that I am here for her now. If I weren't she might be in a nursing home. When we are young, we are beautiful and sexy and don't have a fucking care in the world. Time changes that for most of us. If all you have in a relationship is great sex and someone to show off to your friends, you don't really have a relationship you have a possession. Like most possessions that get old and tired, you'll probably toss them rather than covet them.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #134 on: July 02, 2011, 11:17:53 PM »
By and large, you may be right about baby boomers not setting a good long term marriage example. But,  there are exceptions. My wife and I are proof of that.

I like your suggestion about thinking about what would happen if ones spouse  was on dialysis. My wife is not well. While not on dialysis at this time, she is on oxygen for congestive heart failure. Her poor health rules our lives these days. Could I have coped with this when I was twenty, thirty or forty something? I am not sure. What I do know is that I am glad that I am here for her now. If I weren't she might be in a nursing home. When we are young, we are beautiful and sexy and don't have a fucking care in the world. Time changes that for most of us. If all you have in a relationship is great sex and someone to show off to your friends, you don't really have a relationship you have a possession. Like most possessions that get old and tired, you'll probably toss them rather than covet them.

! ! ! to the 10th degree,, good man you are and true love you have

gh15 approved
fallen angel

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #135 on: July 02, 2011, 11:34:46 PM »
wiggs is a helluva catch.

wiggsy, watch for teh ones who say they dont want kids.  THEY DO.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: July 02, 2011, 11:35:44 PM »
By and large, you may be right about baby boomers not setting a good long term marriage example. But,  there are exceptions. My wife and I are proof of that.

True, there are exceptions, but as a whole, they (Baby boomers) have effed  up.

I'm sorry to hear about your wife...when i mentioned the kidney machine, i heard this from T.D. Jakes, whose daughter was getting married, and he sat both of them down.

Chances are in a few yrs, I will have to be put on dialysis or get a kidney transplant. I have one kidney, and it ain't doing too well. If I get married, my wife will have to realize, that I may not be the person that she sees now. And vice versa.

I agree with your statement about possessions--If I may, can i use that?

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #137 on: July 02, 2011, 11:36:01 PM »

X1000
D

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: July 02, 2011, 11:36:52 PM »

Or they actually have kids---you just don't know about them yet.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: July 03, 2011, 12:52:13 AM »
True, there are exceptions, but as a whole, they (Baby boomers) have effed  up.

I'm sorry to hear about your wife...when i mentioned the kidney machine, i heard this from T.D. Jakes, whose daughter was getting married, and he sat both of them down.

Chances are in a few yrs, I will have to be put on dialysis or get a kidney transplant. I have one kidney, and it ain't doing too well. If I get married, my wife will have to realize, that I may not be the person that she sees now. And vice versa.

I agree with your statement about possessions--If I may, can i use that?

I expect a royalty check....not really. Anything that rings true for someone should be said and repeated often. People frequently talk too much and say nothing. It's good to know I said something you think is worth repeating.

Sorry to hear about your kidney issues. My wife's kidneys are at 35% function and holding. Hopefully she'll avoid dialysis. Getting old is a bitch for some folks. Take care of you health while your young, it pays off in the long run. Fortunately, I enjoy excellent health. Ornery guy that I am, I'll probably live to be 100 or so.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #140 on: July 03, 2011, 12:58:45 AM »
That's all folks...Amicable decision, just grew apart.  We both agree not to mudsling and will remain friends.  I'm still young 32 in 14 days and no children so I got out pretty well.

When did you introduce your special friend "Gary" to the misses?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: July 03, 2011, 07:10:44 AM »
Your next  ;)
So be it.

BTW  we had a beautiful day at the lake yesterday   :-*.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #142 on: July 03, 2011, 07:15:24 AM »
So be it.

BTW  we had a beautiful day at the lake yesterday   :-*.

She has bigger arms than most GBers  :-\ :-\
X

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: July 03, 2011, 07:18:39 AM »
She has bigger arms than most GBers  :-\ :-\
She works out.

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: July 03, 2011, 08:10:52 AM »
That's all folks...Amicable decision, just grew apart.  We both agree not to mudsling and will remain friends.  I'm still young 32 in 14 days and no children so I got out pretty well.

Sorry to hear that, but I appreciate your optimism.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #145 on: July 03, 2011, 08:28:40 AM »
Judging from the thread Figgs made about las Vegas whores, I cant say I didn't see this coming....
precisely
what a colossal piece of shit
!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #146 on: July 03, 2011, 09:09:08 AM »
ofcourse the heart is very very important ,, but for the heart you have to find special people,, they are not around in large numbers,, if you do find theme ...oh you won the lottery my friends

gh15 approved

Dear god, what's a fella to do when he finds this one with "the true and good heart" but then he comes to discover that she has had a very troubled childhood? Should this fella man up and be strong and tough it out and help her through the pain and damage that she went through during her childhood? Is it worth it?

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #147 on: July 03, 2011, 09:21:16 AM »
maybe this will give you a reason to get your fat lazy ass in shape

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #148 on: July 03, 2011, 09:56:00 AM »
Dear god, what's a fella to do when he finds this one with "the true and good heart" but then he comes to discover that she has had a very troubled childhood? Should this fella man up and be strong and tough it out and help her through the pain and damage that she went through during her childhood? Is it worth it?

no she will cheat ,, lost cases,, either cheat or in worse case murder your kid and cheat after or before ,,well it may not be your kid btu you get th epicture,,

in americana stay away from those troubled girls who been abused sexualy when young ,,they learn to really really like cock in a twisted way ,, they umm they see sex diffrently and they usualy have countless guys who fucked them ,,they dont tell you but thats because they are liars,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #149 on: July 03, 2011, 10:57:28 AM »
no she will cheat ,, lost cases,, either cheat or in worse case murder your kid and cheat after or before ,,well it may not be your kid btu you get th epicture,,

in americana stay away from those troubled girls who been abused sexualy when young ,,they learn to really really like cock in a twisted way ,, they umm they see sex diffrently and they usualy have countless guys who fucked them ,,they dont tell you but thats because they are liars,,

gh15 approved

But it wasn't sexual abuse, it was emotional and psychological abuse, from family, and from classmates throughout childhood. Also, she is not an americana girl, she is a polka (polish girl). Does this make a difference? Again, no sexual abuse happened to her, but she did go through severe emotional and psychological abuse.