Author Topic: What the fuck is a gypsy?  (Read 30303 times)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
Re: What the fuck is a gypsy?
« Reply #75 on: July 03, 2011, 09:46:36 AM »
you're def gay

you're def from a 3'rd world shit hole, that should have never been let into the EU, & your point was??
I think that to qualify for EU status, you should have roads, just IMO  :D

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: July 03, 2011, 10:02:48 AM »
Jimi was overated. A naďve immature dude who got hooked on booze, drugs, and white women. Dude should have stuck to the blues. Couldn't touch Clapton, Beck or even George Harrison for that matter.

Clapton in 69 - yeah fucking awsome - the hairs on the back of my neck are standing up, twat!!

Cream 'strange brew' yeah the guitar solo was really out there!!

& here is what Hendrix was doing around the same time, light years ahead mate

Live at the BBC in 69, what was Clapton doing with the guitar at the time, oh yeah walking off stage with it, after getting blown away by Hendrix when Cream let him get up & jam with them

I am not even going to entertain Beck (who at the time was noodling in the yard birds) & fuck right off with Harrison!!
Stupid fucker, get some ears.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #77 on: July 03, 2011, 10:05:43 AM »
Yeah, but Clapton wears Armani suits right now and Jimi's in a dark grave....

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: July 03, 2011, 10:09:38 AM »

Better to burn up, than fade away in an Armani suit  ;)
Clapton should have been on that helicopter that went down with 'SRV' on board, now that is irony.
God sure has a sick sence of humor, takes 'SRV' & leaves us with Claton, yeah, thanks.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 03, 2011, 10:09:48 AM »

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: July 03, 2011, 10:14:24 AM »
Better to burn up, that fade away in an Armani suit  ;)
Clapton should have been on that helicopter that went down with 'SRV' on board, now that is irony.
God sure has a sick sence of humor, takes 'SRV' & leaves us with Claton, yeah, thanks.

PT

Here is what we could have had, (SRV diong Jimi) but we got Clapton instead, sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: July 03, 2011, 10:18:32 AM »

Do you see Zakk Wylde & Slash playing 'strange brew' or Layla?? guess not!!

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: July 03, 2011, 10:24:37 AM »
Just to remind you, we could have had this, & we got Clapton instead, FFS. The thing that fucks me off is that 'SRV' only got that Chopper because he had a flight to catch, so Clapton let him have his seat, mother-fucker!!

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 03, 2011, 10:25:51 AM »
Just to remind you, we could have had this, & we got Clapton instead, FFS. The thing that fucks me off is that 'SRV' only got that Chopper because he had a flight to catch, so Clapton let him have his seat, mother-fucker!!
That sure was a cold shot, baby..

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: July 03, 2011, 10:35:09 AM »
Ah well, at least we still have o'l 'snail pace slim' & the hamsters.
Don't see them doing many Clapton covers though, weid that..........

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 03, 2011, 10:38:14 AM »
Hamsters  8) 8)

I agree it would appear a bit weird if they covered "wonderful tonight".... ;D

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: July 03, 2011, 10:48:46 AM »
Hamsters  8) 8)

I saw them a bunch of times when I was in London, they tour like 300 days a fucking year.
'SPS' is one of the best guitarists going, hard working mother-fuckers.

I sat out side one place smoking a joint just looking throught the window at him, he was like 5ft away from me, & they were playing Voodo chile (SR)
Watching him play is amazing.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: July 03, 2011, 10:50:54 AM »

Cool party Sebastian.
Was that some-ones garden shed, & tell me that flat chested, rat faced bitch (who let's face it needs another 700 calories a day) is not suckng your cock.
You sure know how to treat a lady, huh?? cheap lager in a can, & a dry hump in some dudes garden shed.
You filthy fucking untermenchen you have pissed your pants, oh man & you still got laid?? Romanian girls are desperate, sick bitch.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #88 on: July 03, 2011, 10:51:48 AM »
keep on hating guys, sev is a great guy

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: July 03, 2011, 10:59:36 AM »
Hamsters  8) 8)

Some little twat on the last page was trying to tell me that Clapton, Beck & Harrison were all better guitarists than Hendrix.
Yeah, Jimi was over rated, in his wank stained opinion, prick!!

So I though I would show him how many Clapton covers I could find by great guitarists, all I could find was handrix covers, weird that!!

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: July 03, 2011, 11:01:59 AM »
keep on hating guys, sev is a great guy

Have you been drinking?? he is GETBIG's most laughed at poster.
Has been for years, shit, let's start a Sev poll.................

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #91 on: July 03, 2011, 11:14:02 AM »
Is there anyone who has something positive to say about the gypsy aka the Romani?
Has to be the most reviled group of people, almost universally disliked everywhere.

Recently my boss helped out a family of gypsies stranded on the side of the road. Out of gas and begged my boss to help them.
They had no money for gas and gave him some "gold" jewellery to pay for a little gas. The "gold" washed off almost immediately. :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #92 on: July 03, 2011, 03:01:35 PM »
Billy cox, could not play the bass to save his life.
& I love it when Buddy Miles, describes his drum style as 'Gut Bucket' - translation = out of time, Mitch Mitchel, ran rings round Buddy Miles.

The ultimate x3 piece power house from the time, would have been Cream, with Clapton, fucked off & replaced with Hendrix.
Jimi Hendrix, Ginger Baker, & Jack Bruce - rocking baby.

& Jack Bruce, could sing as well.

PT
Bruce and Baker were awesome but Cox and Miles were also great IMO.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #93 on: July 03, 2011, 03:03:51 PM »
You do know that Jimi, only made that album to try & get rid of some legal litigation he was tied up in, due to a previous record deal he had signed, before signing with Chas chandler, & Mike Jeffrey.

The only stand out on that entire double album, is 'machine gun' & then only if you try your best to focus on Jimi, & ignore Miles, & cox.
Wes, stick to BB'ing - a music critic you will never make.

Throughout 1969, Hendrix also experienced a number of legal difficulties. First, a contractual dispute arose in relation to an unfavorable agreement Hendrix had entered into with producer Ed Chalpin long before he became successful. The US dispute ended up with Hendrix having to record an album "of new songs" for Chalpin, from which Hendrix and Reprise records would receive no financial return from US sales, including Hendrix's songwriting royalties, and worse Chalpin was granted 2% of profits from Hendrix's back catalog sold in US. This was the genesis of the live album entitled Band of Gypsys.

PT

What do all the legal problems have to do with a great album?

Live at the Fillmore 1969-70 New Years Eve........best playing ever done by Hendrix and I was listening to Jimi before you were even alive son.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #94 on: July 03, 2011, 03:31:32 PM »

But who's legacy is cooler?

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: July 03, 2011, 03:37:47 PM »
Is there anyone who has something positive to say about the gypsy aka the Romani?
Has to be the most reviled group of people, almost universally disliked everywhere.

Recently my boss helped out a family of gypsies stranded on the side of the road. Out of gas and begged my boss to help them.
They had no money for gas and gave him some "gold" jewellery to pay for a little gas. The "gold" washed off almost immediately. :D

yes, a super beautiful romanian gypo tapped me up for a quid once.. i gave it her cos she was so fucking beautiful.. her eyes  :P

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 03, 2011, 03:44:31 PM »
Have you been drinking?? he is GETBIG's most laughed at poster.
Has been for years, shit, let's start a Sev poll.................

PT

Sev is an interesting man. Have you seen his website?

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #97 on: July 03, 2011, 04:56:35 PM »

Just the one I was looking for, if that isn't a gypsy I don't know what is

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: July 03, 2011, 05:20:49 PM »
Just the one I was looking for, if that isn't a gypsy I don't know what is

I don't see gypsy in that photo. If you look at the chalk board behind them, it looks as if they are building some sort of space capsule. It just may be that Sev is from another planet.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: July 03, 2011, 10:05:56 PM »
What do all the legal problems have to do with a great album?

Live at the Fillmore 1969-70 New Years Eve........best playing ever done by Hendrix and I was listening to Jimi before you were even alive son.

Calm down wes, this is the intra-web, & with all due respect, I am 40 (June 19th just gone) so unless you are in your 60's - I ain't your fucking SON buddy.

You are going to have to concede here, that this is just your opinion.
I know better, & so do the multitude of music critics who have opined on the live shows that Hedrix performed during his, all but to short career.

On that NYE in NYC, he was tired, stressed out (due to not just his legal issues) as he was being hounded by the 'Black Panthers' to join their cause (now that he had a Black line up).
Hendrix was not stupid & knew what this could mean for him, he was already in the cross hairs, for being one of the leaders of the counter-culture that Nixon & the CIA were determined to nuke!! Plus being entangled in the civil rights movement (against his will) at the same time?? this was fucking his head up. Rioting in Watt's - Tanks on the streets, yeah he needed to be the new figure head for all that shit, of course he did (I could go on).......

His playing that night was flat & uninspired (with the exception of machine gun, & let's face it that was an anti-Vietnam composition) his choice of scales during improvisation was limited to the Pentatonic, where as he used to venture into the 'Aeolian mode' a lot when he was cooking, his trade mark 'wide vibrato' was missing, & the playing of Miles on the drums was repetitive, not to mention that the timing was all over the shop (he was high FFS, it was NYE) Billy Cox was having a nervous break down as he knew they were being followed (turns out by the CIA) & would at times hide in his hotel room refusing to come out (during that period leading up to the show in question) so he was not firing on all cylinders either.
The term 'going through the motions' (for that night at the Filmore East) is defiantly in context, he was not even getting paid for the show FFS!! they were getting $100,000 + a show during 68/69

Hendrix was a wreak emotionally & physically, look at what happened a few weeks later at the 'isle of White festival', he just violently threw his Strat down on the stage & walked off, sound like a Guitarist that was in the zone & playing his best shit??

Here is what his playing should have sounded like, on fire & heading for outer-space!! & it just didn't at the Fillmore (listen to how tight the drums & bass are in this clip & tell me Miles & Cox were on point that night, yeah right-O) & these are just some random guys in a small club some-place!!

as said "stick to BB'ing Wes" you could have been listening to Hendrix, since before Hendrix, was born, you still don't know shit about his playing.
There I said it, deal with it.....................

PT
Growth/noob loves me