Author Topic: pm question answerd  (Read 1492 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answerd
« on: July 02, 2011, 12:18:08 AM »
[quote author=
Care to comment?
Please leave my name off ;)

I won 32 Shows and a pro card in every organization out there,if I would not have competed or there was Natural BB back in the day, I would never have taken Steroids period.Taken Steroids to just look good is plain stupid!
If you have a chance to make a living (like I did)with BB,than go for it and
take a chance but take it easy on the juice.I saw so many people destroy there body's with Steroids in 30 years it makes me sick.My first trainings partner took juice with 17teen never got off and was done with 20 years old,yes 20!!!!! His knees where done from becoming so strong and heavy lifting also his elbows,His kidneys shut down,his liver was so bad that he felt like 100 years old,his whole body was covered in pimples and he had to stop and got deep depressions.I saw him 6 years later and he looked like 45 with no hair left and he never saw a gym from the inside again.I could tell you many more horror stories about guys taking to much steroids,so take it easy if you compete and do not take it if you don"t.The most important thing in life is "HEALTH" and you will know it when it is gone.
You can look good without Steroids when you train hard and do everything else right.You can compete and win shows all natural when you have also the genetics and I mean not only natural shows.
Ben

[/quote

um,,
what do you want me to say about this nonesense? 80% of hormonized lifters dont compete... they do it to look good same for the ones who compete they do it also to look good aside from their one competition  once in a while where they place 3rd,, when it come to americana most fellas do hormones for female and for looks

will your health go away if you do hormones for 20 year none stop? NO because many of us did and are perfectly fine,, will your health be shit if you do narcotics and pain killers   and booz noen stop? yes it will ,, thats when you lose kidny ,,when you do it and add some all you can eat diuretics thats when you  get the blems going,,

remember pupils ,,many of the competetive fellas in the cult got there whiel doing many mnay other things such as narcotics pain killers booz and really stopped at nothing,, this is also what fuck them up at the end,, in most cases ...THE ONES WHO DO NOT COMPETE ARE THE ONES WHO END UP ALIVE AND WELL AT THE END OF THE 30 YEAR HORMONIZATION ,,

the above shit you send me to read is BALONIE,, the writer is balonie you ,,who is it mike arneld who wrote it? fella with narcotic addictions that are far from steroids... all amatuer talkers and abusers of many many drugs ...steroids and hormones are just a little fish in the pool of drugs they abuse,,

many individuakl NEED HORMONES all the time to improve their life ,,tell this to who ever wrote this balonie ,, they need testosterona to keep them going and happy and functioning like normal human ,, see LOW T stupid comercial on americana tv ,,they cant even say the word testosterona those double faced hypocrat americanos,, some fat americanos need hgh just so they can look decent again and find someone to even be attracted to them to begin with ,,

but no! once again ONCE FUCKIN AGAIN I SEE THIS BALONIE SHIT WRITTEN BY SCAMBAG COMPETITORS AND LIARS AND RICH FELLAS WHO HAVE MONEY TO BUY FROM MY ELFS TONS OF PRODUCTS,, ONCE AGAIN THEY TRY TO KEEP YOU THE REAL TRUTHFUL HONEST HARD LIFTER OUT OF THE LOOP ,,ONCE AGAIN THEY TALK BALONIE AND TRY TO GIVE THIS COMPLICATED FORMULA OF HOW YOU NEED TO COMPETE FOR SOME PLASTIC 4 DOLAROS TROPHEE TO JUSTIFY THEIR NONE STOP ABUSE OF HORMONES,,

SHAME SHAME SHAME ON THEM ,, DO NOT SEND ME  THIS BALONIE ,, IM DONE ANSWERING ABOUT THIS BALONIE,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2011, 12:26:36 AM »
Gh15,

I don't get this statement exactly.

"will your health go away if you do hormones for 20 year none stop? NO because many of us did and are perfectly fine,, will your health be shit if you do narcotics and pain killers   and booz noen stop? yes it will ,, thats when you lose kidny ,,when you do it and add some all you can eat diuretics thats when you  get the blems going,,"

The last sentence... "When you do it and add some all you can eat diureretics that's when you get the blems going"

(not joking) ~ what do you mean? I got the booze, opiates and narcotics part, logically.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2011, 12:31:56 AM »
how do you think the ones among us who lose the kidny lose the kidny? from trenbolona ? lol lfrom testosterona? from anadrola and dianabola? from halotestin ? hell fuckni no ,, we lose the kidny from abuse of diuretic along with pain killers ,,we use so many hormones and such high doses to get higher in lean muscle that after we are done and got the muscle...guess what? now we are water tubs,, we have all the defition and abs ae there and everything is there but covered with water so you dont see it dry and polished cut...what we do then? what those morons do then ,,morons of generation nothigness follow in high numbers ...in the past it wassnt all it was few,,now its the morons of generation nothingness in full steam ...what do they do? they use diuretics,,,and they will use it and do it wrong ,,and use too  much and too often and the kidnys need to work very very hard especialy with the combo of diuretic overdose and pain killers.... anf that combo cause the loss or the dialasise,,not the fuckin trenbolona lol ,,i can sit plugged into trenbolona for 2 years 100 mg a day and have no problems look like healthiest fella around only ripped and chizeled,, i take diuretic wrong few times and the kidnys start talking! and talking loud

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2011, 04:32:44 AM »
"making a living of bodybuilding", LMFAO.

Patmuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2011, 06:16:37 AM »
gh15 love to read ur post bro , really educative  but what do u mean by duretcis??? dont get this one

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2011, 06:32:51 AM »
gh15 love to read ur post bro , really educative  but what do u mean by duretcis??? dont get this one
He just explained it! WTF

Patmuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2011, 06:36:43 AM »
i know but he says they use duretics, what drugs he mean by duretics? like what kind of i mean

tlc

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2011, 06:43:11 AM »

Diuretics get rid of excess water (used properly) and also essential water (used incorrectly.)

Unless you are competing and know what you're doing, or unless a doctor prescribes them to you for some other reason, there's absolutely no reason to go near them. If water bloat is a problem for you, try shorter esters and a bit of masteron.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2011, 09:40:25 AM »
Don't waste God's time lol, hey God what's AAS, what's google, what's the internet, GOD

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2011, 01:58:37 PM »
LOL @ "balonie you"

This god fella is priceless. Absolutely priceless.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2011, 02:02:42 PM »
Good shit!  :)

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2011, 02:55:57 PM »
For awhile now I've thought in America its extremely easy to be anti-steroid etc.the country is growing more obese less aware of there bodies.the parents aren't any better cause there the same.so its an easy sell to 95% of America that steroids are evil.