Author Topic: Banning High School in California (Fights)  (Read 3443 times)

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
Banning High School in California (Fights)
« on: July 03, 2011, 08:39:36 AM »
I was just checkin youtube for something and came across about a hundred different fight videos from this school. Wtf. Even saw a teacher just standing watching one of the fights. Anyone know much about this school? It seems like fighting is welcome there. lol

gay fight but just a sample of one of the many from that school.

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
Re: Banning High School in California
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2011, 08:42:08 AM »
Big Serge seems to be the heavyweight champ at that school.

little shits but they can swat  :D

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Banning High School in California (Fights)
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2011, 08:46:43 AM »
Tanned people ::) anybody surprised?

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2011, 08:52:37 AM »
These fights are happening all around the school. Gym, hallways etc. Where are the teachers? LOL

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2011, 09:05:16 AM »
Two Banning high schools in SoCal. This must be the one in Wilmington, between Long Beach & San Pedro. Great football school in the past. The other Banning is way north, on the way to Palm Springs. I grew up, for a while, in Willowbrook, next to the harbor area. Bad even than.

Fights all the time now, in most high schools. Lots of girl fights also. Stuff starts in grade schools. Prediction: the next giant race war is not going to involve whitey. Going to be between blacks vs browns. Their killing each other at a pretty good rate now, though the cops and the media try to keep a lid on all of this. Summers the worse time for something to explode in urban areas. And when black or brown guys get out of the joint, even more trouble happens.
F

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2011, 09:13:29 AM »
These fights are happening all around the school. Gym, hallways etc. Where are the teachers? LOL

In todays time as a teacher you call it a pretty good day if every one of your pupils is alive and still in the class room when the bell rings, I should know both of my parents were
teachers, my old man was a principle so he has still very much his fingers on the strings.
I am fucking glad I don't need to go to school these days, but I am getting worried that my son one day have to face fucking animals like this.

And I don't give a shit what the usual dogooders say: Oh these are our unfortunate forgotten youth we need to help them we need to be lenient with them, I say FUCK it and make school not mandatory (you can never force anybody to learn) but rather on volunteer basis.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2011, 10:35:45 AM »
Couldn't they somehow combine these fights with those felon fights from the other thread??

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2011, 10:37:12 AM »
I couldn't imagine living in that cess pool
U

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2011, 10:44:14 AM »
In todays time as a teacher you call it a pretty good day if every one of your pupils is alive and still in the class room when the bell rings, I should know both of my parents were
teachers, my old man was a principle so he has still very much his fingers on the strings.
I am fucking glad I don't need to go to school these days, but I am getting worried that my son one day have to face fucking animals like this.

And I don't give a shit what the usual dogooders say: Oh these are our unfortunate forgotten youth we need to help them we need to be lenient with them, I say FUCK it and make school not mandatory (you can never force anybody to learn) but rather on volunteer basis.

Where the hell did you grow up? Compton? I grew up in a school that saw maybe 2-3 fights a year.  In all of high school I had about 3 fights and saw about 2-3 others.

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2011, 10:45:04 AM »
Two Banning high schools in SoCal. This must be the one in Wilmington, between Long Beach & San Pedro. Great football school in the past. The other Banning is way north, on the way to Palm Springs. I grew up, for a while, in Willowbrook, next to the harbor area. Bad even than.

Fights all the time now, in most high schools. Lots of girl fights also. Stuff starts in grade schools. Prediction: the next giant race war is not going to involve whitey. Going to be between blacks vs browns. Their killing each other at a pretty good rate now, though the cops and the media try to keep a lid on all of this. Summers the worse time for something to explode in urban areas. And when black or brown guys get out of the joint, even more trouble happens.

Brown as in east indian?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2011, 10:45:25 AM »
Where the hell did you grow up? Compton? I grew up in a school that saw maybe 2-3 fights a year.  In all of high school I had about 3 fights and saw about 2-3 others.
But you did kill 'm, right ?

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2011, 11:28:46 AM »
But you did kill 'm, right ?

Went 3-0. One KO and other TKO.  :D

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2011, 11:52:10 AM »

LOL, leave it to a bunch of ghetto hoods to fuck up a beautiful sunny place like Compton

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2011, 11:56:28 AM »

The teachers are too busy watching the 2004 Battle for the Mr. Olympia.
X

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2011, 12:24:34 PM »
Flexb, brown like mostly Mexican-American. The illegal Mexican's, who form gangs (and there kids) don't always get along with the Mexican-American gangs that well. So there's something going on with that too.

More Central Americans moving in that area, so they form gangs also. Brown/Latin population are beginning to overwhelm the original blacks in Compton & Harbor area. Lots of tensions develop. Actually Compton has a somewhat  middle class majority and they do take a certain amount of pride in that area. Sure, there are certain bad areas like anywhere else in any city, but Compton it's self is not that out of line. Some Asian gangs are crossing over from Orange county, so more tensions.

Cops could make a major dent in gangs & crime, almost over night, but it that civil rights and race card thing that is played every day by the politicians, ACLU and bogus civil rights groups.

A 75 cent 9mm round, to the back of the head in the middle of the night, could do a lot to really take a bit out of crime. Getting rid of gangs, one at a time, is like removing a cancer that threatens the more normal way of life for thousands of people.
F

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2011, 12:30:18 PM »
The gang thing is foreign to me seeing as I live on Ontario Canada. In Toronto, I head about gangs but never see them or at least realize certain people are gang members. I hear a little about gangs here, mostly blacks, but just the odd shit on the news about gang related shootings or stabbings.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2011, 12:57:21 PM »
The teachers are too busy watching the 2004 Battle for the Mr. Olympia.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!