Author Topic: Should the mental ill be able to start a business  (Read 5786 times)

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
Re: Should the mental ill be able to start a business
« Reply #100 on: July 04, 2011, 10:44:58 AM »
I have a friend who started his own business as a house painter etc. This guy has to take 5 to 10 pills of seroquel a day because he is a schizophrenic. If he doesn't take his pills, he starts seeing or hearing shit that may not really be there. So my question is---

Should the state or government known/recorded mentally ill have the right to start their own business in the United States? And if so, should they have to let unknowing customers know that their appraisals make be affected because of their fucked up brain?

Should regulations be in place so that the public is protected by the mentally ill who think it's their right to start a business?

Discuss
Good For him. SEROQUEL is an antiphyscotic medication. I myself have mild schizophrenia along with a handful of other mental disorders. Heres a weird coincidence, one of my good buddys i have known for years, also has schizophrenia but his is ALOT worse than mine, hes been on antiphyscotics and is a music producer/has his own recording studio and still receives SSI.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Should the mental ill be able to start a business
« Reply #101 on: July 04, 2011, 10:51:07 AM »
The secret lies in never getting diagnosed.