Author Topic: Wow...I don't feel like "me" anymore....This feels great!  (Read 4812 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Wow...I don't feel like "me" anymore....This feels great!
« on: July 03, 2011, 06:56:50 PM »
 :D

There is one who has my heart, and I've spoken of her many times before...Half German, Half black...everybody wins :D ;D  I met her after my wife cheated.
We were together for a brief time which led to her pregnancy with my twins but in the end, there was a miscarriage...shattered dreams, broken hearts....went back to wife....6 years later, there is a call an e-mail followed by several e-mails exchanged with the beautiful woman professing her continued love for him and how she will give him the family he secretly desires but his wife wont give him...While his love his wife is strong, this is something different, something, special....Out duty to his wife he realizes this can never be true and that he is relegated to his fate based on past decisions...he cuts all contact once again.....She pwns his mind, his dreams, his thoughts and his heart are her accessories...His wife and he continue counseling but all is but lost.  While friends there is no longer anything there. They live separate lives but in the same house...Yin and Yang can no longer coexist as partners, just friends....They both finally realize it and he finally is man enough to speak about it like an adult.  The future looks bright for both and perhaps he can finally happy...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Wow...I don't feel like "me" anymore....This feels great!
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2011, 07:05:15 PM »
no one cares about your ugly bitch mistress dumbfuck. while your on the computer your ex wife is out with the black man she always wanted, a tall lean big dicked brother with a bad attitude that chokes her and leaves her gaping, unable to walk. not ur fat , square, goofy lookin ass.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2011, 07:06:50 PM »
You won't recover...you don't get out of one relationship and start with another, Wiggs...
Serial Relationships...that's what it's called...

You posted a pic of this chica years back, correct?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2011, 07:09:35 PM »
no one cares about your ugly bitch mistress dumbfuck. while your on the computer your ex wife is out with the black man she always wanted, a tall lean big dicked brother with a bad attitude that chokes her and leaves her gaping, unable to walk. not ur fat , square, goofy lookin ass.

Hi Taylor....Good to see I'm on your mind.  Shes not a mistress.  And I wish my wife the best...I'm sorry your so upset with me.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2011, 07:10:58 PM »
You won't recover...you don't get out of one relationship and start with another, Wiggs...
Serial Relationships...that's what it's called...

You posted a pic of this chica years back, correct?

I don't wanna hear that Parker.  Thanks though.  No that was a different broad, different story. She insulted my wife to me so I cut her loose.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2011, 07:11:19 PM »

Whoa whoa, easy with the 'projecting' taylor, we don't all want to hear about your fantasies..

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2011, 07:12:26 PM »
A man who posts about pussy certainly puts it on a pedestal. First rule about blank club, you don't put the pussy on the pedestal.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2011, 07:13:14 PM »
A man who posts about pussy certainly puts it on a pedestal. First rule about blank club, you don't put the pussy on the pedestal.

i'm not a member.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2011, 07:16:13 PM »
Wiggs, if you don't fuck a different chick each week for at least a year the married guys here are gonna come cut your balls off.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2011, 07:18:27 PM »
Wiggs, if you don't fuck a different chick each week for at least a year the married guys here are gonna come cut your balls off.

^THIS^

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2011, 07:20:04 PM »

x2, nothing more embarrassing than laying out your pathetic life on an internet muscle worshiping board.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2011, 07:20:08 PM »
:D

There is one who has my heart, and I've spoken of her many times before...Half German, Half black...everybody wins :D ;D  I met her after my wife cheated.
We were together for a brief time which led to her pregnancy with my twins but in the end, there was a miscarriage...shattered dreams, broken hearts....went back to wife....6 years later, there is a call an e-mail followed by several e-mails exchanged with the beautiful woman professing her continued love for him and how she will give him the family he secretly desires but his wife wont give him...While his love his wife is strong, this is something different, something, special....Out duty to his wife he realizes this can never be true and that he is relegated to his fate based on past decisions...he cuts all contact once again.....She pwns his mind, his dreams, his thoughts and his heart are her accessories...His wife and he continue counseling but all is but lost.  While friends there is no longer anything there. They live separate lives but in the same house...Yin and Yang can no longer coexist as partners, just friends....They both finally realize it and he finally is man enough to speak about it like an adult.  The future looks bright for both and perhaps he can finally happy...

You are either joking...

Or you are showing us a side that not many know about. If you are being serious, I think your'e a pretty cool fuckin' dude.

If the joke is on me, oh well. I really don't give a shit.

Good luck

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2011, 07:27:42 PM »
x2, nothing more embarrassing than laying out your pathetic life on an internet muscle worshiping board.
this fuck must not have any friends in real life, a fuckin loser , which is why his wife got bored with his ass, stopped talking to him, and cheated on him.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2011, 07:30:08 PM »
Let me get this straight, she cheaated on you, you screwed someone else because she cheated on you? Two wrongs don't make a right, you cheated on each other. No need to reconcile (even if you wanted to) the trust has been broken and damage is done.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2011, 07:31:05 PM »

You are either joking...

Or you are showing us a side that not many know about. If you are being serious, I think your'e a pretty cool fuckin' dude.

If the joke is on me, oh well. I really don't give a shit.

Good luck

This is 100% true and correct.  no joke

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2011, 07:32:55 PM »
Let me get this straight, she cheaated on you, you screwed someone else because she cheated on you? Two wrongs don't make a right, you cheated on each other. No need to reconcile (even if you wanted to) the trust has been broken and damage is done.

wrong coach...she cheated on me, we agreed to split up.  I met another female months later....

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2011, 07:39:59 PM »
Ok. Fair enough. Were you still legally married?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2011, 07:42:47 PM »
wrong coach...she cheated on me, we agreed to split up.  I met another female months later....

Listen to the Coach  Wiggs  , he's an expert in failed relationships.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2011, 07:46:02 PM »
;D

And Wiggs didnt you cheat on the old german lady (wife) to ? ???

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2011, 07:48:05 PM »
Hint: You'll feel like you again very fast, normally after you pull it out.  ;D ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2011, 07:49:01 PM »
;D

And Wiggs didnt you cheat on the old german lady (wife) to ? ???

Yes I did.  My hands are not clean in this either.  I've spoken on this before. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2011, 07:49:27 PM »
1. marriage

2. instant relationship which will last 4 to 6 months.  you'll try to be a husband and learn the game has changed significantly.

3. you'll break it off with her, and wear a "Single til 2012" t-shirt.  you'll get more girls than ever just because you'll portray yourself as unattainable.

4. you'll find one you trust, she'll be more like your exwife than you'd like to admit.  And the cycle begins again.  Goto Line1

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2011, 07:49:41 PM »

Best answer you've ever gave. For once in your union working, pedo life....you're right.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2011, 07:50:10 PM »
Yes I did.  My hands are not clean in this either.  I've spoken on this before. 
I think within two years you will be back with Helga  ;)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2011, 07:51:23 PM »
Hint: You'll feel like you again very fast, normally after you pull it out.  ;D ;D

DK the reason I put myself out there is because its therapeutic for me.  I will meet less than 1% of anyone here and finally, I really don't care about airing it out.  If it can help someone out, great.  I've had help in my personal life from guys here before...

As far as Taylor goes, nothing needs to be said about the derelict.