Author Topic: Marius Dohne returns to South Africa after winning the 2011 PBW Tampa Pro  (Read 14128 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
Re: Marius Dohne returns home after winning the 2011 PBW Tampa Pro
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2011, 09:32:17 AM »
Marius looks good. He has always had loads of potential even when he was competing and living in the UK. Good to see he is fulfilling that promise.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2011, 09:32:17 AM »
Jesus, that's a tiny waist ! LOL !! Almost Dexter Jackson-like !

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2011, 10:26:54 AM »
Awesome, tv coverage, a heroes welcome, the prez of the local ifbb  Gavin Conlon organizing a welcoming comitee, very nice

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2011, 10:36:40 AM »
I bet he speaks Afrikaans (=Dutch) !!!!

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2011, 10:46:15 AM »
That last picture is crazy.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2011, 11:10:19 AM »

Meso_z

• Getbig V
What a hero.  ::)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
VERY over rated,, take a good look at hwo big waist is in the airport,, take good look how skinny neck is,, fella is ALL GH AND INSULINA,,this is the blow up from within phenomenon look for as a bodybuild,, it happen only when come from lean and when done with right hormones,,nothing to do with training,, he is all hgh and insulina

the diff with him is he load on the aas after saturating the blood with hgh then blow up,,you can do both ways but depending on how wide you want to end looking like that will constitute the timing of the gh,,

most fellas that end up wider....use gh as prime and then load on the aas,,
most fellas who end up thick and more dense but little less wide as in less water in the delt....do it all together,,

this fella again is all hgh and insulina size ,,nothing to do with training

very! overrated eventhough among this generation he looks very good

gh15 approved
fallen angel

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
VERY over rated,, take a good look at hwo big waist is in the airport,, take good look how skinny neck is,, fella is ALL GH AND INSULINA,,this is the blow up from within phenomenon look for as a bodybuild,, it happen only when come from lean and when done with right hormones,,nothing to do with training,, he is all hgh and insulina

the diff with him is he load on the aas after saturating the blood with hgh then blow up,,you can do both ways but depending on how wide you want to end looking like that will constitute the timing of the gh,,

most fellas that end up wider....use gh as prime and then load on the aas,,
most fellas who end up thick and more dense but little less wide as in less water in the delt....do it all together,,

this fella again is all hgh and insulina size ,,nothing to do with training

very! overrated eventhough among this generation he looks very good

gh15 approved

todays "contest prep guru" is everything ;D ;D

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
looks great, reminds me of boris kleine

JasonH

• Getbig V
What a hero.  ::)

Haha, yes - get the open-top bus tour ready as millions line the streets to catch a glimpse of the world-famous returning bodybuilder and the schmoes who met him at the airport. An audence with the President awaits and a future of glamourous after-dinner speeches, grand openings, and guest appearances beckons.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
The gh in South Africa is high high quality and very easy to get.

just sayin....

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Haha, yes - get the open-top bus tour ready as millions line the streets to catch a glimpse of the world-famous returning bodybuilder and the schmoes who met him at the airport. An audence with the President awaits and a future of glamourous after-dinner speeches, grand openings, and guest appearances beckons.
rofl

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2011, 04:17:43 AM »
Look at the lack of seperation in the delts, and the blurring in the intercostals and serratus. Gh15, is this the result of hgh---"the blowing up of the muscles"

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
terwyl die dohne voorkoms is hoe bodybuilders behoort voorkoms - hy'll wees te klein om te kompeteer by die olympian stadium.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2011, 05:07:24 AM »
Look at the lack of seperation in the delts, and the blurring in the intercostals and serratus. Gh15, is this the result of hgh---"the blowing up of the muscles"

yes,,if notice closey the delts are blown from within and then due to diuretic get dry,, the fibers are there btu the actual muscularatoty development is not!,, it is size that is blown up from within via hgh prime and then loaded with hormones,, try hgh for few months then blast with LEGIT 1-1.5 gram equipoise and see what happen,,aside from losing all sex drive lol you blow up from within as writen many times in bible,,

there is no sepeeration persay in the delts ...there are fibers ...low bodyfat ....water from WITHIN the muscle that gets the diameter larger,, but the actual detailed development is no where to be found,,,why you ask? because there was no foundation put before hand,,

anyone can look like this if get legit LEGIT LEGIT LEGIT LEGIT LEGIT LEGIT EQUIPONA ....LEGIT HGH....SOME INSULINA...AND SPICE IT UP WITH TESTOSTERONA AND TRENBOLONA AT TIMES ...IN AND OUT ,,ofcourse doses are high on all aside from insulina...he still dont abuse insulina ,,yet! he will though

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
he uses insulina! dont write to ome i said that he doesnt use ,,he uses on regular basis but yet to abuse it!,, when he abuse it you will see more mushy physiqe that is bigger but really have a softer touch to it  even at low bodyfat

gh15 approved
fallen angel

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2011, 05:11:25 AM »
Oh please.... you say it like he's the first to ever use hgh...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
he actualy look good for today generation ,, this is impressive look for today bodybuild,,if he only had foundation he would be going to do damage in olympia but no foundation ,, you want to blow up like this afterrrrr you have a chiwawa type foundation ...know what im saying?

gh15 approved
fallen angel

spude

• Getbig III
trenbololona delts...

vs

ghona delts...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2011, 05:16:24 AM »
Oh please.... you say it like he's the first to ever use hgh...

no, I say as an observation. I have noticed it on others---for a while now. Plus the blurriness of the intercostals and serratus is odd. Once you start to notice certain things in this "cult", you notice it more and more. He is just one of many.
yes,,if notice closey the delts are blown from within and then due to diuretic get dry,, the fibers are there btu the actual muscularatoty development is not!,, it is size that is blown up from within via hgh prime and then loaded with hormones,, try hgh for few months then blast with LEGIT 1-1.5 gram equipoise and see what happen,,aside from losing all sex drive lol you blow up from within as writen many times in bible,,

there is no sepeeration persay in the delts ...there are fibers ...low bodyfat ....water from WITHIN the muscle that gets the diameter larger,, but the actual detailed development is no where to be found,,,why you ask? because there was no foundation put before hand,,

anyone can look like this if get legit LEGIT LEGIT LEGIT LEGIT LEGIT LEGIT EQUIPONA ....LEGIT HGH....SOME INSULINA...AND SPICE IT UP WITH TESTOSTERONA AND TRENBOLONA AT TIMES ...IN AND
OUT ,,ofcourse doses are high on all aside from insulina...he still dont abuse insulina ,,yet! he will though

gh15 approved
That's what I figured...I'm learning how to spot certain things...
I think, I think, I'm starting to become a disciple...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
trenbololona delts...

vs

ghona delts...

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,,
i have big smile on my ugly face ,, VERY GOOD! THIS! IS A PUPIL WHO KNOW HIS HORMONES AND BODYBUILD!

VERY GOOD

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
look how much better ronnie looks ,,and he is not as wide...he seem narrower,, which is is but the thickness and density and quality give him the edge....this is the diff! i keep talking about you pay with some width ....but the thickness and density keep you up there and thennnnn when you max thickness and density from front to back ...then you can go andeither do the seo which i dont recomend orrrrr do the hgh and insulina and blow it all up and first thing that will blow is the delts...

the fellas now day do it wrong ,, philsulina ,,this fella,, they do it with no foundation ,, ronnie has foundation this is the diff

gh15 approved
fallen angel