Author Topic: Thats it, ive had it with boxing  (Read 4317 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Thats it, ive had it with boxing
« on: July 04, 2011, 10:11:45 AM »
Espcially heavyweights, i mean what the fuck?HW championship of the world?It was more like patta cake.
Let me know if another Tyson comes along.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Re: Thats it, ive had it with boxing
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2011, 10:13:07 AM »
There is a Rocky Marathon on all day long.
D

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2011, 10:18:04 AM »
Ive got the DVD set! I watch it before i do my runs up Everest.

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2011, 06:28:49 PM »
Espcially heavyweights, i mean what the fuck?HW championship of the world?It was more like patta cake.

You'll be ok, just sit back and wait for the next Roy Jones Jr fight.  Guaranteed KO.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2011, 10:36:44 AM »
You'll be ok, just sit back and wait for the next Roy Jones Jr fight.  Guaranteed KO.
of roy jones jr of course, ya all musta forgot, forgot.
F

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2011, 05:37:48 PM »
Either one of these guys would make these guys look like a joke in the heavyweights today. What happened just dancing and tapping now out of these guys today. Now this is a fight.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2011, 05:48:01 PM »
Either one of these guys would make these guys look like a joke in the heavyweights today. What happened just dancing and tapping now out of these guys today. Now this is a fight.

damn had not seen that before fraiser can sure take some face punches damn
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2011, 05:55:01 PM »
damn had not seen that before fraiser can sure take some face punches damn
Afro American genetics Johnny.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2011, 05:59:22 PM »
Afro American genetics Johnny.

yes they look like blacks to me, seems that the breeding in ali's past with white folk was the handicap frazier needed
A

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2011, 06:52:22 PM »
i remember reading in Foremans autobiography that when he fought frazier, Fraziers left hook sounded like a bullet going past is ear. Big george explained that one of the reasons he won so quickly was the fact that he was so terrified of frazier he thought that if he did not knock him out quickly Frazier would kill him.

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2011, 08:20:53 PM »
Heavyweight boxing needs a Klitschko vs Klitschko fight!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2011, 10:04:22 PM »
i remember reading in Foremans autobiography that when he fought frazier, Fraziers left hook sounded like a bullet going past is ear. Big george explained that one of the reasons he won so quickly was the fact that he was so terrified of frazier he thought that if he did not knock him out quickly Frazier would kill him.
::)

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2011, 10:28:39 PM »
i am not so sure that ali or whoever from the past would get my the klitshkos so easily. they are both tall with incredible reach. they are also both strong with good chins so its hard to say what the outcome would be

kind of reminds of how people would always debate marciano vs ali. ali was much bigger..possibly stonger(who knows) but it was a different area

everyone says mike tyson would kill klichko but remember how much trouble tyson had with big guys that actually boxed
irongearco.com

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2011, 10:30:19 PM »
put mariusz pudianowski on some crystal meth and let him go to town on these fuckers

Stavios

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2011, 07:34:41 AM »
put mariusz pudianowski on some crystal meth and let him go to town on these fuckers
;D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2011, 07:38:33 AM »

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2011, 07:53:41 AM »

LOLOLOLOLOL !!!! Funniest post this month ! But did you mean " PCP " instead ?? Guess I don't know my rec. drugs very well ! Lol !

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2011, 07:55:39 AM »

I agree !

Let me know, as well, when the next Tyson comes along ! I might be waitin' forever though ! Lol !

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2011, 08:17:46 AM »
i am not so sure that ali or whoever from the past would get my the klitshkos so easily. they are both tall with incredible reach. they are also both strong with good chins so its hard to say what the outcome would be

kind of reminds of how people would always debate marciano vs ali. ali was much bigger..possibly stonger(who knows) but it was a different area

everyone says mike tyson would kill klichko but remember how much trouble tyson had with big guys that actually boxed

Good chins? Vitali, yes but Wladimir? Not so much. He's been tagged numerous times in the past because of a suspect chin. He's been dominant lately only because of an extreme lack of talent in the heavyweight division. It's almost unwatchable. Heavyweight boxing really needed Haye to win and he laid a pathetic egg. He was strictly there for the payday. The fact that he was able to negotiate a 50-50 split on the purse is mind boggling.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2011, 10:59:57 AM »
Good chins? Vitali, yes but Wladimir? Not so much. He's been tagged numerous times in the past because of a suspect chin. He's been dominant lately only because of an extreme lack of talent in the heavyweight division. It's almost unwatchable. Heavyweight boxing really needed Haye to win and he laid a pathetic egg. He was strictly there for the payday. The fact that he was able to negotiate a 50-50 split is mind boggling.
X2.

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2011, 01:14:36 PM »
The problem with boxing nowdays are the following:
1) The lack of talents! Nowdays the best tall athletes in America don't want to suffer in a sport so dangerous like boxing instead they pursue sport like basketball and football were brain damage is not an issue!This happen especially with african-american athletes that used to be the best in boxing.
The Ali Parkinson disease is problably the reason why this is happening. Ali ,the greatest heavyweight of all time,was the best thing ever happen to boxing when he was fighting but at the same time problably was the worst thing ever happen to boxing after he got the parkinson disease!
Heavyweight peaked in the 70 , never was such talent in that division in history: Ali , Frazier , Foreman , Norton , Lyle , Shavers , etc...
The 70 propelled for the 80 that rapresented the best era of boxing in the lower division because of  boxers like : Hagler ,Leonard, Hearns,Duran, Pryor,Arguello,Benitez.
2) Too much monay in boxing for elite fighter! Mayweather fight every 18 months and Pacquiao every 6 months because they do not need to make monay to sustain their millionare lifestyle and they take long layoff from the sport! Dana White a smart man understood this , that is the reason why UFC fighters they do not get as much monay like boxers.
Imagine now if the same would happen in basketball and the Lakers would play a game twice a years! How much fans base they will lose?
3)The insanity of the Alphabet belts (WBO,WBC, WBA,IBF).How is possible to have multiple world champions in the same weight class that avoid each others but still claim to be the best in the world! Imagine if the same would happen in soccer and Brazil,Germany,Italy and France were world champions in the same years without even pay against each other! Boxing can't be taked seriously as a mayor sport if doesen't take care of this issues.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2011, 01:45:56 PM »
Those old timers are awesome to watch but wouldnt Tyson have kicked their asses all over the ring?  Even Ali's?  I dont' know much about boxing but seems Tyson was unbeatable in his prime. 

GettingBig

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2011, 01:47:41 PM »
i stopped watching boxing when Tyson stopped fighting ! and marked the end of boxing era i believe.

unless a new talent comes ! until then ill be waiting

paradoxno1

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2011, 02:16:17 PM »
What's the difference between David Haye and my wife?

When my wife trash talks, she gets a belt.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2011, 02:53:28 PM »
What's the difference between David Haye and my wife?

When my wife trash talks, she gets a belt.
LMFAO!!!!!! Post of the day!!!