Author Topic: My wife had an awesome birthday party last weekend!  (Read 100042 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: My wife had an awesome birthday party last weekend!
« Reply #475 on: July 08, 2011, 12:22:14 PM »
HAHAHAHA, I can just imagine Groink stomping round his shitty rental apartment, having another mental breakdown, sniffing his glass table in case theres any left over coke residue dispersed between the 4 month old dandruff he hasn't cleaned off it  ;D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #476 on: July 08, 2011, 12:23:43 PM »
D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #477 on: July 08, 2011, 12:45:48 PM »
HAHAHAHA, I can just imagine Groink stomping round his shitty rental apartment, having another mental breakdown, sniffing his glass table in case theres any left over coke residue dispersed between the 4 month old dandruff he hasn't cleaned off it  ;D

I'm sure you imagine muscular men doing a lot of things

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #478 on: July 08, 2011, 12:52:42 PM »
I'm sure you imagine muscular men doing a lot of things

0.5 out of 10, now get back to work, those TVs wont repair themselves!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #479 on: July 08, 2011, 12:56:51 PM »
Same old repetitive shit from our resident hide and seek expert.....watch out here it comes!!!another "cankles/conehead" "joke". ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #480 on: July 08, 2011, 12:57:04 PM »
My point is: if you can own the guy .. go for it. Groink like me opened up more about his personal life. It is admirable and sincere. And now it is used as ammo.

Wanna take a wild guess what me or him would do with personal details or pics of db12345667?  ;)

look at xerses, swede, etc etc ... I made these guys cry and go mental..changing their legal names... w8m8 and pillowbiter are still going to the shrink following my ownings

I would do nothing, speak for yourself.

as much of an asshole, and as vicious as i can be here...I play by the "rules" so to speak.   you will very rarely see me attack someone about their job, family (mother jokes don't count) that kind of stuff.

and if I do, it's because they have been doing it to me.....and I would NEVER talk about someone's kid.......that's just such a dick move it's beyond words. does someone here irritate and frustrate you that much you have to wish bad things on his kid?  Maybe YOU are the one who needs to step away from the computer.  ;)

But this is getbig....so i guess that means you can be a scumbag  ::)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #481 on: July 08, 2011, 12:58:17 PM »

quiet or the might Groink's massive arms will reach through your computer and strangle you, all while growing a head full of hair....naturally.
l

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #482 on: July 08, 2011, 12:59:26 PM »
0.5 out of 10, now get back to work, those TVs wont repair themselves!

are you under the impression you are funny, witty...or any of those  things ?....i certainly hope not

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #483 on: July 08, 2011, 01:02:24 PM »
quiet or the might Groink's massive arms will reach through your computer and strangle you, all while growing a head full of hair....naturally.

The only thing Groinks arms are going to be reaching through is the welfare desk kiosk

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #484 on: July 08, 2011, 01:08:03 PM »
The only thing Groinks arms are going to be reaching through is the welfare desk kiosk

yeah...that's "gold"  ::)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #485 on: July 08, 2011, 01:09:00 PM »
yeah...that's "gold"  ::)

No, thats called "truth", Leopards dont change their spots

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #486 on: July 08, 2011, 02:27:49 PM »
;D

haha im not melting im laughing at you and your lies you are a weak example of a human being - 50 years old and need to lie to people that you are this great genetic god lolz arguing with guys on the internet about the size of your arms haha you are a joke greggy plain and simple - your life must really be empty to lie so much.. - you can keep lying to the girl with the big tits and the kids who know nothing but you have been gassing for years its clear to see - no you dont pin your delts because they are "lagging" you pin them because they are a muscle and thats where the oil goes doofus , plus its also easy and thats why you do it there mostly cos you are lazy ;D

keep going at it - if I cared Id put some effort into it and show you up and have you crying like the weak lil girl you really are - liars trip up, so a quick glance at your posts will prove this - but I know what im saying to be true so dont need to go looking - you lie to try and impress people on the internet @ 50 years old - shit if I ever get to your state please someone shoot me  :'( :-\

ahahaha bullshit and the following quote is more bullshit - that dose would do nothing .. you are a liar - again end of story  ;)

doesnt matter where he pin ,, i pin my ass so many times and always it go into blood ,,never stuck in scar tissue and even if it is it stillgo into blood,, i swear i pin my ass 5-6 times a week on a regular basis sometimes more! used to be 10-12 times a week when doses were not high in the old day,,never a problem ever! you learn how to be good injector with time friends

but! and this is when you are right 100%

A FELLA THAT BEEN TO NARCOTICS! IS NEVER EVER AFRAID OF STEROIDS LOL ,,EVER!!! THE FELLAS WHO COME FROM NARCOTICS HAVE VERY HARSH LIFE ,,NOT IN THE MEANING OF BEEING BEAT UP BUT IN THE MEANING OF THEY REALLY GOT NOTHING TO LOSE,,,WHEN YOU GOT LOW ENOUGH TO DO NARCOTICS AND HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THIS AND DO IT....THEN HORMONES IS NOTHING NOTHING! FOR YOU AND YOU DO IT ALL TOGETHER WITH NO PROBLEM,,

NO ONE WHO EVER DONE NARCOTICS HAD 19 INCH ARMS NOT 18 INCH ARMS AND NOT 17 INCH ARMS AND NOT 16 INCH ARMS ...TEY WALK AROUNF WASHED UP SKINNY AND DRY WITH 15.25 INCH ARMS AT 6 FEET! ..INFACT MANY DONT HOLD TO ANY MUSCLE ...ITS THE MORE HARSH NARCOTICS LIKE METH THAT GETS YOU VERY RIPPED AND DRY AND MAKE YOU A SHREDDED TWINKER,, BUT! TO BE ABLE TO HAVE ANY SIZE ...QUALITY SIZE ,, ON YOU WHILE DOING NARCOTICS? NEVER EVER NEVER EVER UNLESS YOU HAVE HORMONES IN THE BLOOD,, EVEN THEN NARCOTICS WILL NEVER LET YOU KEEP LEAN SIZE UNLES ON HORMONES,, AND EVEN ON HORMONES IT WILL ALWAYS BE A LOST BATTLE ...WITH TIME YOU WILL LOSE EVERYTHING YOU UHAVE INCLUDING YOUR SANITY AND END UP LIKE CHRIS COMAIR...AND THIS IS IN BEST CSE   SCANARIO SINCE CHRIS..WAS TOP TIER 1 BODYBUILD..AND ONE OF THE GREATEST....95% OF FELLAS END UP IN MUCH MUCH LOWER PLACES THAN CHRIS...

TRY THE LOCAL GRAVYARD DOWN TOWN ...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #487 on: July 08, 2011, 02:43:35 PM »
You should resign yourself to the fact that I will probably fuck your wife behind your back sometime in the future. Start getting over it now.

To borrow an old line....

;D   ;D   ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #488 on: July 08, 2011, 03:24:27 PM »
No, thats called "truth", Leopards dont change their spots

Right....you are talking out of your ass about something you know nothing about......i suspect you will continue to do so.

w8m8

« Reply #489 on: July 08, 2011, 03:28:38 PM »
The only thing Sev owns is some gold on a roll he stole from the swapmeet.

;D

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #490 on: July 08, 2011, 04:07:09 PM »

doesnt matter where he pin ,, i pin my ass so many times and always it go into blood ,,never stuck in scar tissue and even if it is it stillgo into blood,, i swear i pin my ass 5-6 times a week on a regular basis sometimes more! used to be 10-12 times a week when doses were not high in the old day,,never a problem ever! you learn how to be good injector with time friends

the ass should be the only place you need to pin no matter what your doses since it always find way to blood

gh/slin in the delt always

right gh15?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #491 on: July 08, 2011, 04:12:56 PM »
All kidding aside, Groink has a decent physique. I'm guess if he got into real shape he could be anywhere between 3rd and 5th place at state level wheel chair division. Not bad really, but obviously no legs to speak of.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #492 on: July 08, 2011, 04:23:58 PM »
All kidding aside, Groink has a decent physique. I'm guess if he got into real shape he could be anywhere between 3rd and 5th place at state level wheel chair division. Not bad really, but obviously no legs to speak of.

True, his legs are not huge but he is not a competitor.  Just a gymrat who trains hard and has some decent size.  I don't think he ever said he was wanting to throw on a thong and take the stage.

On a side note...

Groink,  My LCD TV is getting darker.  Is there something I can replace on it?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #493 on: July 08, 2011, 04:28:29 PM »
My god why don't you guys just suck Groinks dick. You spend enough time thinking and writing about him for christ sake.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #494 on: July 08, 2011, 04:35:09 PM »
I would do nothing, speak for yourself.

as much of an asshole, and as vicious as i can be here...I play by the "rules" so to speak.   you will very rarely see me attack someone about their job, family (mother jokes don't count) that kind of stuff.

and if I do, it's because they have been doing it to me.....and I would NEVER talk about someone's kid.......that's just such a dick move it's beyond words. does someone here irritate and frustrate you that much you have to wish bad things on his kid?  Maybe YOU are the one who needs to step away from the computer.  ;)

But this is getbig....so i guess that means you can be a scumbag  ::)

you miss my point... all I need is a pic or pics and a few details .. I don't give a fuck about family nor do I need that to "own" him

I am not an asshole... just having fun .. obviously they hurt your feelings with the family comments and you are upset. I can understand that. They can make fun of what they want.. I enjoy making stupid people mad like wait mate and pillowbiter ..db54321 is just not witty

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #495 on: July 08, 2011, 04:35:50 PM »
Groink, there is a spot on my LCD T.V. that looks kinda blurry and it is pissing me off.....is there something i can do to it?  ??? It looks like a smudge or something.... >:(
D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #496 on: July 08, 2011, 04:39:42 PM »
True, his legs are not huge but he is not a competitor.  Just a gymrat who trains hard and has some decent size.  I don't think he ever said he was wanting to throw on a thong and take the stage.

On a side note...

Groink,  My LCD TV is getting darker.  Is there something I can replace on it?

C'on. We've all seen guys in the gym who use boat loads of hormones but rarely train legs. Why take steroids if you don't train the whole body? Seems crazy to me.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #497 on: July 08, 2011, 04:44:28 PM »

C'on. We've all seen guys in the gym who use boat loads of hormones but rarely train legs. Why take steroids if you don't train the whole body? Seems crazy to me.
some people like groink just don't have genetics for legs no matter how much they use or how hard they train

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #498 on: July 08, 2011, 04:54:58 PM »
some people like groink just don't have genetics for legs no matter how much they use or how hard they train

True, but even with shitty genetics, there would still be some serious density there if trained all those years. Groinks look untrained :-\

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #499 on: July 08, 2011, 04:56:50 PM »
True, but even with shitty genetics, there would still be some serious density there if trained all those years. Groinks look untrained :-\
he does not seem like he would enjoy the pain that comes with serious leg training but he seems to work on them

he looks good in the gym clothed

in a thong dried out onstage his weaknesses would be glaring