Author Topic: My wife had an awesome birthday party last weekend!  (Read 100522 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: My wife had an awesome birthday party last weekend!
« Reply #450 on: July 08, 2011, 10:06:27 AM »
Lol, real tough to bring a little kid into it right? That's the kind of shit that ruined getbig. You can't get a reaction with your weak-ass shit talking, so you take the low road and drag his daughter in.

Real piece of trash you are, db264531
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #451 on: July 08, 2011, 10:07:54 AM »
Lol, real tough to bring a little kid into it right? That's the kind of shit that ruined getbig. You can't get a reaction with your weak-ass shit talking, so you take the low road and drag his daughter in.

HAHA, keep raising that heart rate and those cankles maybe gone in 20 years  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #452 on: July 08, 2011, 10:15:35 AM »
Cankles > an anonymous pussy that hides behind a computer screen.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #453 on: July 08, 2011, 10:22:35 AM »
Wow a lot of people melting down in this thread. Who gives a fuck what he does!! He looks good either way.
^THIS^

Groinks always been a good dude in my book.

Why anybody would be so adamant to know what another takes for gear is beyond me.............like the guy admitting that he uses is a victory for the idiot who is accusing/questioning him to no end! 

I would never talk steroids as people know who I am and it is an illegal activity.

Worry about what you take and not anyone else.......it`s not like someone can reproduce the results of others by knowing their exact cycle.

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #454 on: July 08, 2011, 10:33:52 AM »
Let's be clear about something: it's Groink that brought up leaving his daughter. It's Groink that posted he had a mental breakdown and lost his job. It's Groink that posted about taking numerous cocktails of rec drugs; it's Groink that bragged about dropping vials of coke in the bank. It's Groink that admitted he is broke and living in a shitty rental apartment. Yet he cries to Ron Avidan and pms Y-boarders to report posts about him when these things are raised against him after he flames and makes incendiary, frequently racist, posts.

The guy should take a look in the mirror, turn his baseball cap the right way round and grow the fuck up. Try to be a real man. Certainly, don't cry like a little boy when you're nearly 50 and trolling a site mainly patronised by guys half your age. Like so many weak-minded people he can give it out but can't take it back.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #455 on: July 08, 2011, 10:37:51 AM »
Tell us how you really feel, "HugeAl"

Btw, the fact you paid that much attention to his posts from the past has True Love written all over it! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #456 on: July 08, 2011, 11:07:39 AM »
Let's be clear about something: it's Groink that brought up leaving his daughter. It's Groink that posted he had a mental breakdown and lost his job. It's Groink that posted about taking numerous cocktails of rec drugs; it's Groink that bragged about dropping vials of coke in the bank. It's Groink that admitted he is broke and living in a shitty rental apartment. Yet he cries to Ron Avidan and pms Y-boarders to report posts about him when these things are raised against him after he flames and makes incendiary, frequently racist, posts.

The guy should take a look in the mirror, turn his baseball cap the right way round and grow the fuck up. Try to be a real man. Certainly, don't cry like a little boy when you're nearly 50 and trolling a site mainly patronised by guys half your age. Like so many weak-minded people he can give it out but can't take it back.

I said maybe two of those things  you fucking asshole. went through a tough time,and I've done drugs, BFD so has 90% of the board.

The shit you MAKE UP about my family life is utter and complete bullshit.....and makes you a total scumbag who would get his jaw broken if i ever saw you.....that is a promise

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #457 on: July 08, 2011, 11:12:15 AM »
I like how people here say,"Dude you`re over 50 or almost 50 years old.........grow up".

Shit,if any of these dude`s live to be 50 and still train cool,turning 30,40, or 50 doesn`t mean you have to act like some stuffy old fuck,you`re still a guy and guys break balls and like to fuck around even after they turn 21,30,40,and yes,even 50!! 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #458 on: July 08, 2011, 11:12:23 AM »
That old line, says the man who lives and breathes this forum, even meeting members off of it  ;D

LOL.....the hypocracy....as if you "rarely" drop by  ::)......please shut the fuck up already

You are just another anonymous bigmouth who thinks his words "matter"....you're a joke...on an internet board that's quite an accomplishment  :D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #459 on: July 08, 2011, 11:13:02 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #460 on: July 08, 2011, 11:13:47 AM »

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #461 on: July 08, 2011, 11:14:41 AM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #462 on: July 08, 2011, 11:16:25 AM »
DroppingPlates viespeuk

Hey, it wasn't me

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #463 on: July 08, 2011, 11:16:45 AM »

exactly.....there is nothing they can say about me.....so talk about my kid, yeah....that's  not too much of a scumbag move.

It's not even that it bothers me....I know the truth of my life.......it's that they are human garbage to say it and i want to cave their skulls in on principle  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #464 on: July 08, 2011, 11:18:41 AM »
:)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #465 on: July 08, 2011, 11:34:10 AM »
Yes its true, I've met and worked out with several people from getbig....fact is I actually workout and don't have to hide from people. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #466 on: July 08, 2011, 11:46:08 AM »
Yes its true, I've met and worked out with several people from getbig....fact is I actually workout and don't have to hide from people. ;)

No way Chaos......you mean you actually talked to a person from your neighborhood online, thought they were pretty cool, and hit the gym with them ???  that's just WEIRD man  ::) ::)

People being like.... social, that's just too much and shouldn't be tolerated  ::)  ::)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #467 on: July 08, 2011, 11:55:53 AM »
Then why do you call yourself a getbigger ??  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

dustin

« Reply #468 on: July 08, 2011, 11:57:50 AM »
Guys, don't even mention children, period.

I rib on people all day long and expect shots my way too. I could drop this shit like nothing and would easily enjoy a beer with one of you fine gentlemen too (that f4g Goodrum doesn't count though, fuck him).

Bagging someone over their wife is pushing the bill but even the mention of someones offspring or parenting is just out of hand. Groink is a studly muscle bear and arm don. He just needs to admit that he's a life long test user and that's it. Don't even mention hours children in any context. That's classless and I could only see gypsy scumbags like sev stooping that low. I honestly think Groink is probably way closer to being a fucking awesome dad than anything else.

Hormona abuser Groink......... (gotta make sure to close a pay like this with an insult. Can't be too soft at the thunderdome! ;D)

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #469 on: July 08, 2011, 12:08:11 PM »
Not cool to bring his kid into it, "Army of ButtCum"

I agree leave kids out of it.

PS: Wives/girlfriends  are fair game

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #470 on: July 08, 2011, 12:12:45 PM »
My point is: if you can own the guy .. go for it. Groink like me opened up more about his personal life. It is admirable and sincere. And now it is used as ammo.

Wanna take a wild guess what me or him would do with personal details or pics of db12345667?  ;)

look at xerses, swede, etc etc ... I made these guys cry and go mental..changing their legal names... w8m8 and pillowbiter are still going to the shrink following my ownings

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #471 on: July 08, 2011, 12:14:45 PM »

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #472 on: July 08, 2011, 12:16:21 PM »
Wow! who is this bitch ?

its photoshopped Mrs. Beckman..posh spice
The Number 2 in Scranton

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #473 on: July 08, 2011, 12:18:42 PM »
The only thing Sev owns is some gold on a roll he stole from the swapmeet.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #474 on: July 08, 2011, 12:20:03 PM »
its photoshopped Mrs. Beckman..posh spice

I thought she looked familiar!