Author Topic: My wife had an awesome birthday party last weekend!  (Read 99315 times)

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
Re: My wife had an awesome birthday party last weekend!
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2011, 01:14:50 PM »
Linda: 23"
Steve: 25"

In front relaxed...  8)

BTW.... which means she maybe has wider clavicles since I have much more muscular delts and still have only 2 inches on her...  ;D

Big people. All the way big people.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2011, 01:18:00 PM »
Linda: 23"
Steve: 25"

In front relaxed...  8)

BTW.... which means she maybe has wider clavicles since I have much more muscular delts and still have only 2 inches on her...  ;D

So if you ever decide to come of the aas she would be wider?  ;D

Looks like you had a great time however

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2011, 01:18:22 PM »
Happy Birthday to Linda! It looks like you had a great time. You both seem a great happy couple

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2011, 01:23:07 PM »
Unfortunately todays world and its consumer nature only recognizes 'happyness' as one emotion that is valid and worth showing.

Sounds like "uberfaggot" actually got laid and had a kid named "bustinmyass"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2011, 01:38:15 PM »
 Steve, she is bigger then you, hope this helps  ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2011, 01:51:39 PM »
Unfortunately todays world and its consumer nature only recognizes 'happyness' as one emotion that is valid and worth showing.

Look at Facebook and all of so called social media and you will see only people sharing the highlight moments with others.

'Why not, I had fun so its ok to show' is the usual response.

Its not about showing the fun but about not showing all other countless emotion people have.

How many times have we not seen people behaving normally only to start smiling for the camera.

This marginalisation of emotions comes through conditioning from society through parents, family, friend and outside world like movies and all-present media.

To sell products companies thought to best bind positive emotions to it, otherwise it might not sell as well.

Therefore all products will make out lives better and therefore more happy inside.

Offcourse a marketing thought based on self-interest of the seller but through 50 years of repetition it now lives in society and its people.

Other emotions beside happyness and joy are not welcome while in reality these emotions can be just as powerful and usefull to the human soul and its development.

Like in the movie Truman show people live, without really realizing it, every day in the same monotonous manner, all the while thinking how happy they really are.

This happyness is not deep rooted or real but it is held up by the products people buy or hope to buy.

That is why the consumer market is in motion all the time, letting people jump from one leg to the other all the while not letting them stop and think WHY it is they are doing what they are doing.

Conclusion: If we are all individuals with own needs and feelings and thus different lives, why is it that when you take a helikopter ride and rise from the ground you see all people living in the same manner: working, sleeping and little enjoying.

The only thing we can really be individual in is in our cunsument behavior, what we buy.

We feel different because of it but the true profits and freedoms go to those offering us the choices.

Who these people are?

Not hard to find them, they are the richest 4% of the worlds population eating 90% of the worlds cake.

It is strange and funny to see people every day thinking strategically in their jobs (what do we do, which market, competition, market situation etc) while not applying this to their own lives and the 1 world we have.

The problem lies in awareness.

Before it was the family unit, then city and now it is nation.

Before we can change anything all must thing on global level as it is like an organism.

Nature developed this system and has developed the brain as a central place to regulate all functions for the total organism.

If the lungs, the arm and the ears all think differently the organism cannot survive.

We as humans have to do the same.

brutal truth this is why i post to show other emotions and portray less than stellar physique
A

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2011, 01:59:09 PM »
Looks like a great time Steve, livin the life, happy birthday to her!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2011, 01:59:37 PM »

Look at Facebook and all of so called social media and you will see only people sharing the highlight moments with others.

'Why not, I had fun so its ok to show' is the usual response.

Its not about showing the fun but about not showing all other countless emotion people have.

How many times have we not seen people behaving normally only to start smiling for the camera.

This marginalisation of emotions comes through conditioning from society through parents, family, friend and outside world like movies and all-present media.

To sell products companies thought to best bind positive emotions to it, otherwise it might not sell as well.

Therefore all products will make out lives better and therefore more happy inside.

Offcourse a marketing thought based on self-interest of the seller but through 50 years of repetition it now lives in society and its people.

Other emotions beside happyness and joy are not welcome while in reality these emotions can be just as powerful and usefull to the human soul and its development.

Like in the movie Truman show people live, without really realizing it, every day in the same monotonous manner, all the while thinking how happy they really are.

This happyness is not deep rooted or real but it is held up by the products people buy or hope to buy.

That is why the consumer market is in motion all the time, letting people jump from one leg to the other all the while not letting them stop and think WHY it is they are doing what they are doing.

Conclusion: If we are all individuals with own needs and feelings and thus different lives, why is it that when you take a helikopter ride and rise from the ground you see all people living in the same manner: working, sleeping and little enjoying.

The only thing we can really be individual in is in our cunsument behavior, what we buy.

We feel different because of it but the true profits and freedoms go to those offering us the choices.

Who these people are?

Not hard to find them, they are the richest 4% of the worlds population eating 90% of the worlds cake.

It is strange and funny to see people every day thinking strategically in their jobs (what do we do, which market, competition, market situation etc) while not applying this to their own lives and the 1 world we have.

The problem lies in awareness.

Before it was the family unit, then city and now it is nation.

Before we can change anything all must thing on global level as it is like an organism.

Nature developed this system and has developed the brain as a central place to regulate all functions for the total organism.

If the lungs, the arm and the ears all think differently the organism cannot survive.

We as humans have to do the same.
cliffs?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2011, 02:00:02 PM »
brutal truth this is why i post to show other emotions and portray less than stellar physique

..but I think you have a stellar cock, that must count for something.   ;)

"1"

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2011, 02:00:56 PM »
Steve Namath gives me a reason to believe that I can have a awesome life someday.

i think it is funny that i'm older than his wife and, probably, older than steve

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2011, 02:01:37 PM »
............like, WAY older

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2011, 02:06:04 PM »
............like, WAY older

So, you would go Ham on his wife?
D

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2011, 02:06:56 PM »
It's crazy how much younger Steve looks due to an added 2  percent of bodyfat and some water weight.  In any case, looks like some good times, good shit.

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2011, 04:22:09 PM »
By all means, no disrespect whatsoever Steve (please take it as a compliment)...but Linda is ONE MAJOR PIECE OF HOT ASS!  :o

WTF her tighs......maaaaaaaaaaaa annnnnnnnn.....

Seems that she's the one happy birthdaying but you're the one who gets the present,  ;)!

Anyways, congratulations to her!

And also to you, too, for the fine taste in ass, dude!  8)
So do you want some offseason bikini pics of her...?  ;D

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2011, 04:23:28 PM »
So if you ever decide to come of the aas she would be wider?  ;D

Looks like you had a great time however
Donno...give me 1 year off, no training and for her 6 months on...then maybe she'll be wider.  ;D I'm proud of her!

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2011, 04:26:28 PM »
It's crazy how much younger Steve looks due to an added 2  percent of bodyfat and some water weight.  In any case, looks like some good times, good shit.
I'm also off, so maybe that's why.  ;)

Feeling better too. Lookin much worse tho...but I don't care...

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2011, 04:30:07 PM »
do you always take pictures of yourself everywhere you go just to post on the internet and get some attention? This is insane.

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2011, 04:30:29 PM »
Who's post pics of their girlfriend on getbig? That's just askin for trouble.

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2011, 04:31:12 PM »
Thank you for the birthday wishes guys! Linda say hi to you guys. She likes getbig!  ;D

We took some offseason pics on the beach last week.

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2011, 04:31:57 PM »
That tat is awful, no offence.

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2011, 04:32:09 PM »

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2011, 04:33:40 PM »
That tat is awful, no offence.
Well, I don't really like it either but she did it when she was 13-14...

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2011, 04:35:04 PM »

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2011, 04:37:05 PM »
No way she is 23" I am about that and I am 255-260lbs

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2011, 04:38:04 PM »
are you aware these "women" have men faces and noses?