Author Topic: My wife had an awesome birthday party last weekend!  (Read 100502 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: My wife had an awesome birthday party last weekend!
« Reply #375 on: July 07, 2011, 10:40:09 AM »
Brain Pan...!?  Oh my God,that was so FUNNY!!!!!!!!! Douche.. Another weak attempt by the Hypocrite.. I hate steroids,I hate Implants... I wonder how long before you get a bank loan to help your lovely get her breasts Plumped up..? Then you'll come on here and talk about,I'll never ,ever be with a natural girl,because implants are awesome.. You're such a punk..LOL  So what if you're losing your hair..?  DOn't worry about it.. When you hear someone say"hey,you're losing your hair"...Just take your shirt off and throw up a double Bicep ,and yell BOOOOOOOOOOOM,in yo face.....!! Then walk away...

Seriously you have me confused with someone else.

This  is my girl,  and those are real.     8)

If you want to keep going back and forth that's fine but you got me wrong

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #376 on: July 07, 2011, 10:41:54 AM »

Zone Capone like calves

I'm sure yours rival Matarazzos.  ::)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #377 on: July 07, 2011, 11:21:52 AM »
thats not matarazzo

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #378 on: July 07, 2011, 11:25:15 AM »
thats not matarazzo

LOL.....no, but she is to boobs what Matarazzo is to calves  ;D

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: July 07, 2011, 11:46:05 AM »
Brain Pan...!?  Oh my God,that was so FUNNY!!!!!!!!! Douche.. Another weak attempt by the Hypocrite.. I hate steroids,I hate Implants... I wonder how long before you get a bank loan to help your lovely get her breasts Plumped up..? Then you'll come on here and talk about,I'll never ,ever be with a natural girl,because implants are awesome.. You're such a punk..LOL  So what if you're losing your hair..?  DOn't worry about it.. When you hear someone say"hey,you're losing your hair"...Just take your shirt off and throw up a double Bicep ,and yell BOOOOOOOOOOOM,in yo face.....!! Then walk away...

re the anti-roids and anti-implants rants, i think you're mixing up croink with groatch.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #380 on: July 07, 2011, 11:55:14 AM »
re the anti-roids and anti-implants rants, i think you're mixing up croink with groatch.
I thought it was roatch..?!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #381 on: July 07, 2011, 12:29:43 PM »
I want a girlfriend with boobs like that ... Groink .. can you guys introduce me to a hot friend of hers with similar calves?  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: July 07, 2011, 12:35:33 PM »
I thought it was roatch..?!

No.......I think croatch is a douche as well.

I'm the guy everybody "knows' has been doing gear for the last ten years, and now that i started juicing, now I site inject my delts and take insulin too.....and if said YES to that...then i would be taking plasma expanders, DNP and killing goats and drinking their blood

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #383 on: July 07, 2011, 12:41:29 PM »

I believe those are real but everyone else doesn't... guess you'll just have to post a pic of them rascals in their natural state. ;D

she kinda looks like my girl same build and all

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #384 on: July 07, 2011, 12:49:34 PM »

Holy Shit!!!!  You are correct...!  It was Croatch that said all those things...  Not you,I apologize... You're woman is stunning.. But if you want to keep on with the back and forth,,I'm game..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: July 07, 2011, 12:53:51 PM »
Holy Shit!!!!  You are correct...!  It was Croatch that said all those things...  Not you,I apologize... You're woman is stunning.. But if you want to keep on with the back and forth,,I'm game..

Nah....I'm good. I was wondering why you were fucking with me

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #386 on: July 07, 2011, 01:02:40 PM »

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #387 on: July 07, 2011, 02:09:59 PM »
Nah....I'm good. I was wondering why you were fucking with me
Once again.. Sorry.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #388 on: July 07, 2011, 02:24:16 PM »
GROUP HUG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #389 on: July 07, 2011, 02:28:50 PM »
GROUP HUG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ;D

Or let's exchange our gf's/wives/sisters or moms

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #390 on: July 07, 2011, 02:34:45 PM »
Once again.. Sorry.
did you just drop your tampon??

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #391 on: July 07, 2011, 02:41:29 PM »

I'm sure yours rival Matarazzos.  ::)

lolz...Mine are a couple inches smaller than Matarazzo's. I just didn't eat enough bottles of peanut butter per day during my building years. And instead of 5 pounds of meat a day, I only went with 4.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #392 on: July 07, 2011, 04:40:49 PM »
did you just drop your tampon??
No..I just pulled yours out, and you turned around and caught me with it in my hand,Phaggot..!/

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #393 on: July 07, 2011, 04:53:03 PM »
I personally dont think Groink has been abusing gear like you guys "think" he is for as long as you think he has. You dont look like that at 46 after 26 years of abuse lol. When your in your twenties you can get away with it, then when you hit your thirties the gh can keep you young looking..for a while. But take a look at Titus for example..guy had movie star looks back in the day. Look at Mcgrath looking 50 at 32? Kuclo looks 40 and is not even 26....all these guys. Yet 46 year old Groink looks younger than most pros.  ???...46 is fucking old! ..

I highly doubt he was doing things most guys on this board haven't tried..if not less.
l

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #394 on: July 07, 2011, 05:03:36 PM »

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #395 on: July 07, 2011, 07:07:06 PM »
Haha! Now the title of the thread is pretty misleading...  :D

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: July 07, 2011, 07:16:06 PM »
Haha! Now the title of the thread is pretty misleading...  :D

hey Steve, whatcha gonna do for your wife's next birthday party?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #397 on: July 07, 2011, 07:19:21 PM »
No.......I think croatch is a douche as well.

I'm the guy everybody "knows' has been doing gear for the last ten years, and now that i started juicing, now I site inject my delts and take insulin too.....and if said YES to that...then i would be taking plasma expanders, DNP and killing goats and drinking their blood

LOLOL! all drugs!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #398 on: July 07, 2011, 07:21:18 PM »
Actually, I also missed wearing cap backwards. Upgraded to A++++

great handle titusisback .  8)
l

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #399 on: July 07, 2011, 07:52:31 PM »
I personally dont think Groink has been abusing gear like you guys "think" he is for as long as you think he has. You dont look like that at 46 after 26 years of abuse lol. When your in your twenties you can get away with it, then when you hit your thirties the gh can keep you young looking..for a while. But take a look at Titus for example..guy had movie star looks back in the day. Look at Mcgrath looking 50 at 32? Kuclo looks 40 and is not even 26....all these guys. Yet 46 year old Groink looks younger than most pros.  ???...46 is fucking old! ..

I highly doubt he was doing things most guys on this board haven't tried..if not less.

You have misunderstood what has been said here - how do you define "abuse" - you mention pro BB's, now come on no one has said Groink has been "abusing" AAS to those levels but he has been "using" for a long time - Groink is your typical gym rat user - he doesnt have the genetics to be a great BB but is a big guy - there are a dozen guys just like him in my gym in there mid 40s - just your typical gym rat who has used for many years.

Now if you had actual real world experience here instead of just gathering your info from internet forums and only being on your second run then you to would pick up on the things that other longer users can see - your comments above show your lack of experience in this regard - no disrespect to you..

Groink - if you cant see what is being said about your medial head then you are either blind,stupid or a liar - Im going with the latter option - yes you have big shoulders thats not whats being disputed here - what is clear to see in the middle of the medial head is it has a very unnatural sharp point to it - a natty would never have that - just big round shoulders - you clearly have scar tissue build up from lots of injects into the side head - this just does not happen from one cycle but long periods of shooting into the medial head..

A current pro I know was told to stop injecting into his delts because the scar tissue build up was so bad is was looking stupid - 8 weeks out he was told to stop by his trainer and they would resume with winny water based into the show - the idea was to try to remove this stupid look abusing the medial head can give.. 3 weeks out his coach was in town to guide his "use" into the show - he took one look at his shoulders and said " I told you to stop injecting into your delts" the pro's response was " i did" <--- like you he is a fuckin liar - a trained eye can pick up on it straight away - this trainer has been heavy into steroid use in BB for over 30 years - he like gh15 can pick up whats being used pretty much to the letter... yet like you this guy lies - yeah and like you this pro tells everyone he is natty to.. get it ? you are a fuckin liar end of discussion - real users can smell your bullshit a mile off..  but keep entertaining with your lies old man - you are just like twister joe..  :-* and like was said earlier the smart guys do most of there shots into the ass and legs - you use the medial head because its easy pain free and you are lazy HTH