Author Topic: My wife had an awesome birthday party last weekend!  (Read 99108 times)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: My wife had an awesome birthday party last weekend!
« Reply #550 on: July 09, 2011, 10:46:01 PM »
Oh by the way, dickface....you  were blabbering the other day, talking out your ass how "every gym has a dozen guys in their 40"s who look like you."

So how come here on Getbig, a worldwide bodybuilding community....with THOUSANDS of members, there aren't  hundreds 40 something guys that look like me ??....I'm one of the biggest people here....period. never mind age  ;)

But that's right....in "willgrant's" gym....everyone is 250 +...benches five plates , and competes at a state level  ::)   LOLOLOLOL
Lets not get crazy here. GB has a lot of members, we all don't post pics.
T

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #551 on: July 09, 2011, 10:46:57 PM »
:D oh Mr Liar is getting angry .. post where I said that pinocchio ?

I said in my gym there's a dozen old guys just like you and there are - juicing gym rats that have been useing for many years  - You are a big guy no doubt but you are a gym rat - nothing special and you have got like that with years of drug use - but you keep lying you seem to have a deluded point of view of yourself , it makes you happy then keep lying but dont expect others to sit here and listen to your bullshit when its clear thats all it is.. ;)

and one more thing,, will grant is the fella on this board that i follow for years,, every word he say every sentence he say about hormones i listen ,,WHY? because he knows what he is talking about ,, even in the old days he knew what he was talking about,,he knows hormones very well ,, he is truthful and it hurts some in here and other places,, but he says it like it is and most importantly very good at writing it and explaining it,, he is someone i like reading very very much ,, including the whore pics

he got my outmost respect because he is TRUTHFUL

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #552 on: July 09, 2011, 10:48:57 PM »
Lets not get crazy here. GB has a lot of members, we all don't post pics.

lol,, the oak fella just shut up few months for long time,, they dont get it  that there are serious bodybuild on this site,, they think everyone is gimik ,,no no no there are some very high level bodybuild on this site,, many dont want to be revealed in the thunderdome due to the wackos that are part of this place but oh there are soem serious bodybuild on this boarding MUCH better than the muscular develop wanna bes ,,im nto only talking about the pro....im talking about the amatuers too ,, some very good bodybuilders on getbig

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #553 on: July 09, 2011, 11:04:30 PM »
Btw im stuck at these numbers 230lbs - 240lbs range because its only AAS that i take, test, tren, masterone boldenone etc. No matter how much i use i revert back to these numbers, gh15 is absolutely correct when he says gh takes you beyond the numbers he lists, I tried to prove him wrong with trial and error but cant break that range with just aas. Then i get some fat old liar shorter than me spewing out crap 250lbs @ 8%bf with  2shots of test and tren a week ahahaha. It takes alot more than that id have to incorporate gh at medium to high levels to achieve 250lb+ at low %. I been on this board since i was 19 so 5 years now, if it wasnt for gh15, van etc id still be doing 500mg of test a week for 10weeks and consider that an effective cycle.

Groink is an attention whore and a liar, why lie for? im no genetic anomely but i do know my hormones and not taking away from my hardwork but would be a mere shadow of what i am on just 2 shots a week of test.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #554 on: July 09, 2011, 11:07:00 PM »
gh15 principles, no slin. Not a bullshit talker like fat old groink here.
What do those principles say?

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #555 on: July 09, 2011, 11:07:41 PM »
gh15 is right. Groink seems to be around 13-15% to me. I'm around 13-15% too and weigh around 230 lbs. The gyms are full of people claiming sub 10% when very few actually are. Got to love conversations when someone claims to be 8% and I tell them I'm probably around 14% - and I'm visibly leaner than they are.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #556 on: July 09, 2011, 11:09:19 PM »
What do those principles say?

religion of peace

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #557 on: July 09, 2011, 11:15:31 PM »
religion of peace
Let me tell you.

Basically inject whatever you can afford, preferably tren masteron eq and test.

dustin

« Reply #558 on: July 10, 2011, 12:29:48 AM »
Let me tell you.

Basically inject whatever you can afford, preferably tren masteron eq and test.

You forgot the part about fucking Americano whores!

gh15 approved

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #559 on: July 10, 2011, 01:40:33 AM »

gh15 approved

lol ,,

that!

is!

correct!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #560 on: July 10, 2011, 02:04:35 AM »
the oak owns groink bodybuilding wise

sev approved

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #561 on: July 10, 2011, 04:13:37 AM »

sev approved

And he's only in his early 20s. If his wheels match up this is defintely pro material. Very, Very impressive. Time to hook up with Nordic Red Tops to take you to the next level.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #562 on: July 10, 2011, 04:20:08 AM »
And he's only in his early 20s. If his wheels match up this is defintely pro material. Very, Very impressive. Time to hook up with Nordic Red Tops to take you to the next level.

he needs real gear pharma grade

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #563 on: July 10, 2011, 04:25:27 AM »
hi sev, long time no see, what's up bro, i wanted to ask u if u really believe in 21th december 2012?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #564 on: July 10, 2011, 04:30:11 AM »
hi sev, long time no see, what's up bro, i wanted to ask u if u really believe in 21th december 2012?
no.. it's  hype for something else

where u been?

xexes quit getbig amids tears .. I might have pushed him over the edge

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #565 on: July 10, 2011, 04:34:12 AM »
no.. it's  hype for something else

where u been?

xexes quit getbig amids tears .. I might have pushed him over the edge

i was always lurking but i don't know... this place got a bit boring

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #566 on: July 10, 2011, 05:40:13 AM »

sev approved

You know he's a gimmick...right ?

that's not him. If it is, fuck yea he looks great

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #567 on: July 10, 2011, 06:10:39 AM »

you sure? it would be sad if he turned out another loud mouthed turd  :-\

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #568 on: July 10, 2011, 06:23:01 AM »

gh15 approved
;D

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #569 on: July 10, 2011, 07:29:34 AM »

been on most boards from fitness geared to outlawmuscle. I aint no gimmick, no liar either, no my wheels or calves dont match my upper body but they arnt poor. I was back around the days of elitefitness and satchboogie screwed over all those people and i called him a fraud way before then and was cruicified.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #570 on: July 10, 2011, 07:40:28 AM »
you sure? it would be sad if he turned out another loud mouthed turd  :-\

loud mouth? been here almost 5years now with a whopping 450+ posts? I had to intervein,groink has a solid physique, actually an admirable one for someone in their 40s but dont like how he plays the natural card, when it takes alot more than what he claims to achieve that sort of physique.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #571 on: July 10, 2011, 11:28:23 AM »
Btw im stuck at these numbers 230lbs - 240lbs range because its only AAS that i take, test, tren, masterone boldenone etc. No matter how much i use i revert back to these numbers, gh15 is absolutely correct when he says gh takes you beyond the numbers he lists, I tried to prove him wrong with trial and error but cant break that range with just aas. Then i get some fat old liar shorter than me spewing out crap 250lbs @ 8%bf with  2shots of test and tren a week ahahaha. It takes alot more than that id have to incorporate gh at medium to high levels to achieve 250lb+ at low %. I been on this board since i was 19 so 5 years now, if it wasnt for gh15, van etc id still be doing 500mg of test a week for 10weeks and consider that an effective cycle.

Groink is an attention whore and a liar, why lie for? im no genetic anomely but i do know my hormones and not taking away from my hardwork but would be a mere shadow of what i am on just 2 shots a week of test.
'

if you have truly not taken gh before, you have one of the best physiques built on AAS exclusively, I have seen on the boards. very impressive and you have a great response to AAS.
l

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #572 on: July 10, 2011, 12:15:02 PM »
oak, why have you not gone the gh route then if you are trying to break the 230's and know that to break 230's u need the gh...why havnt you gone gh?

also, i hope this hits home to people about groink's lies. what it takes to ahcieve those numbers and groink has done it without a single drop of oil! lol!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #573 on: July 10, 2011, 12:23:38 PM »
'

if you have truly not taken gh before, you have one of the best physiques built on AAS exclusively, I have seen on the boards. very impressive and you have a great response to AAS.

again i keep telling oyu over sand over ,,the fella is 230 6'1 ,,not 250 not 260 he is like 5'10 210 at 6-7% ...this is the bests physiqes out there,, those numbers,, they wipe the fllor with all the 250 5'11 fellas that sit 10-13% ,,and they are very much pro material ,, but! being a pro takes much more than having good physiqe like that,, it takes lots of hormones,, and lots of being there at the right time and SCARIFICE everything for bodybuild and i MEAN everything,,not eveyone want to or can afford to do it ,,it also take lots of money

never the less this is what i say when i mean 210 5'10 can wipe floor with 250 5'10,,his physiqe is what im talking about

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Swlabr

« Reply #574 on: July 10, 2011, 12:26:56 PM »
How many grams are you taking a week, Oak?