Author Topic: Casey Anthony - American Justice has failed  (Read 27863 times)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Re: Casey Anthony - American Justice has failed
« Reply #100 on: July 07, 2011, 06:23:08 PM »
How does duct tape stay on a head that had decomposed?  How is it that the body decomposed, but you can still see the manufacturer's logo or whatever on that tape?

Didn't maggots and animals knaw and eat away at the body?  How'd the duct tape stay in place?

it's duct tape you fucking idiot.
Deep Tissue Massage

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: July 07, 2011, 07:13:47 PM »
it's duct tape you fucking idiot.

So the duct tape stays on, wrapped around the head, but does not have any remnants of soft tissue or hair, although it remained during the maggot activity.

If child was alive, don't you have to tie up the arms to stop her from removing the duct tape?  If she was dead, then why use duct tape at all?

And I don't know if even duct tape stays that well intact with maggot/insect/animals eating away at a carcass.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #102 on: July 07, 2011, 07:44:21 PM »
the usage of the tape was when kid already dead,, it ws put there TO MAKE BELIF it was a murder by someone else,, it was inorder to WHEN BABY FOUND MONTHS LATER WHEN NO DNA TO WORK WITH ...the over all idea in the court be that someone murdered the baby,,

now! and this is important!,,the actual tape was put ALSO by the murderer which is the mother....inorder to make sure that baby is dead 100% after cloroform was introduced ...she wanted the baby not to suffer...then made sure baby is completely dead with tape,, the idea was to verify death and also for the over all plan ....to make it look like someone else done it later on when body discovered

this is  SERIOUS sociopath murderer that is going out in public in 5 days,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: July 07, 2011, 08:44:15 PM »
forget about all the balonie in this posting,, do you THINK seriously think this whore will live to be an old free woman?,,

the eyes cant lie my friend,,the anger and despize for anyone who dont agree with you can not be hidden ,, one look into the valley of death = one look into this whores eyes,, now true! she is the strong murderer type ,, she is what you call the vindictive,,the cold,, the calculated,, and the emotionless one,, those are very very very very risky ...and one of them is going into society in 5 days

gh15 approved

Clearly, you found a way to "forget about all the baloney in this posting"; you completely ignored it and posted what appears to be an irrelevant reply.

I have no doubt Casey's life is going to be a living hell. If she murdered her child, she may deserve everything she gets. If she didn't do the deed, than she doesn't deserve to be hated by veritable strangers who have nothing what so ever to do with this situation.

Several decades ago a mother in Australia was accused and found guilty of killing her baby. She maintained the baby had been abducted by Dingos. This was a mother, who failed to show enough emotion when she was on trial, a situation which likely helped convict her to a life sentence and certainly made her not only guilty but heartless in the public's eye. She appealed and lost the appeal. Four years later new evidence freed her by proving the baby had indeed been abducted by dingos. You can read more about this case here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/september/13/newsid_3638000/3638248.stm.

I sure hope I am never suspected of killing anyone I'm close to. I tend to shut down emotionally whenever things get tough. No doubt I'd appear indifferent and cold. I'd probably be found guilty in the media and by those who believe it, regardless of the evidence.  

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #104 on: July 07, 2011, 09:12:37 PM »
Clearly, you found a way to "forget about all the baloney in this posting"; you completely ignored it and posted what appears to be an irrelevant reply.

I have no doubt Casey's life is going to be a living hell. If she murdered her child, she may deserve everything she gets. If she didn't do the deed, than she doesn't deserve to be hated by veritable strangers who have nothing what so ever to do with this situation.

Several decades ago a mother in Australia was accused and found guilty of killing her baby. She maintained the baby had been abducted by Dingos. This was a mother, who failed to show enough emotion when she was on trial, a situation which likely helped convict her to a life sentence and certainly made her not only guilty but heartless in the public's eye. She appealed and lost the appeal. Four years later new evidence freed her by proving the baby had indeed been abducted by dingos. You can read more about this case here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/september/13/newsid_3638000/3638248.stm.

I sure hope I am never suspected of killing anyone I'm close to. I tend to shut down emotionally whenever things get tough. No doubt I'd appear indifferent and cold. I'd probably be found guilty in the media and by those who believe it, regardless of the evidence.  

But did the Aussie not report her kid gone for 30 days? Did she go get wasted with all her friends while her kid was gone? Did she lie about a nanny that never existed? I would imagine she did none of these.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: July 07, 2011, 09:24:34 PM »
What would be her crime?

its according. would have to know how it happened. it could be involuntary manslaughter,  or negligent homicide  if she wasn't watching the child or let it do something dangerous,,or she the mother did something dangerous around the baby that killed her.

irongearco.com

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: July 07, 2011, 10:23:13 PM »
But did the Aussie not report her kid gone for 30 days? Did she go get wasted with all her friends while her kid was gone? Did she lie about a nanny that never existed? I would imagine she did none of these.

The mother from Australia probably didn't do these things. That is a different case. The point I was making is that partly because she seemed to others to be uncaring they determined she was guilty. The courts and the public were wrong, she was innocent.

Casey did some very suspicious things. Things I sure hope I wouldn't do if I accidentally lost my child. Things which make her seem guilty in others eyes....probably yours, for instance. In fact, I suspect there are more folks who think she is guilty than folks who either think she is innocent or, like me, are willing to admit they don't know enough eitherway to make a decision about here guilt or innocence, which isn't ours to make anyway.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #107 on: July 07, 2011, 10:48:51 PM »

Thank you sir. The greasy skank killed to little girl, plain and simple. 
a

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #108 on: July 07, 2011, 10:59:49 PM »
The mother from Australia probably didn't do these things. That is a different case. The point I was making is that partly because she seemed to others to be uncaring they determined she was guilty. The courts and the public were wrong, she was innocent.

Casey did some very suspicious things. Things I sure hope I wouldn't do if I accidentally lost my child. Things which make her seem guilty in others eyes....probably yours, for instance. In fact, I suspect there are more folks who think she is guilty than folks who either think she is innocent or, like me, are willing to admit they don't know enough eitherway to make a decision about here guilt or innocence, which isn't ours to make anyway.

s o c i o p a t h ,, they come in diff bodies but all alike,, they are EMOTIONLESS,, THEIR TEARS ARE CROCODILE TEARS,, THEY LIVE AS A FLEE ON OTHERS,, THEY STEAL ,, THEY CHEAT ,, THE USE AND ABUSE,, THEY MURDER TOO,, SHE IS EXAMPLE OF A SOCIOPATH MURDERER

she will not live to see old age,, she will either get in big trouble later on,, or be killed by someone

remember friends,, the americano society of this  generation i call generation nothingness is society who live on stimulation ,, nothing last,, this whore will be forgoten ,,next year same time she wont be talken about,, life go on ,, especialy with generation nothingness,, even if she become famous and have reality show and all the thing that generation nothingness does..a sociopath always remain a sociopath ,, she is one ,, and thats how she will die a sociopath it wont be by natural cause and it will be when she is not in your head anymore,,

sociopath! oj simpson was not sociopath....scot peterson is sociopath ,,ted bundy was sociopath... she is one of them ,, she will NOT die natural causes,,her time is timed  on planet earth friends

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: July 07, 2011, 11:09:38 PM »
s o c i o p a t h ,, they come in diff bodies but all alike,, they are EMOTIONLESS,, THEIR TEARS ARE CROCODILE TEARS,, THEY LIVE AS A FLEE ON OTHERS,, THEY STEAL ,, THEY CHEAT ,, THE USE AND ABUSE,, THEY MURDER TOO,, SHE IS EXAMPLE OF A SOCIOPATH MURDERER

she will not live to see old age,, she will either get in big trouble later on,, or be killed by someone

remember friends,, the americano society of this  generation i call generation nothingness is society who live on stimulation ,, nothing last,, this whore will be forgoten ,,next year same time she wont be talken about,, life go on ,, especialy with generation nothingness,, even if she become famous and have reality show and all the thing that generation nothingness does..a sociopath always remain a sociopath ,, she is one ,, and thats how she will die a sociopath it wont be by natural cause and it will be when she is not in your head anymore,,

sociopath! oj simpson was not sociopath....scot peterson is sociopath ,,ted bundy was sociopath... she is one of them ,, she will NOT die natural causes,,her time is timed  on planet earth friends

gh15 approved

On a couple of points we can agree. Sociopaths are no fun to live with. I know this from personal experience. In a flash, Casey will be all but forgotten and the hungry masses will be on to another issue.

On this we cannot agree. Sociopaths don't all die unnatural deaths some of them live long and hurtful lives. Why do you believe OJ is not a sociopath? Sociopaths can be really charming when they want to be, that's why people are taken in by them.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #110 on: July 07, 2011, 11:11:59 PM »
I can't stand sociopaths. I have been around a couple of them because of my work and they are just horrible.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #111 on: July 07, 2011, 11:15:35 PM »
oj simson is not sociopath ,, he is a diff case ,, psycological issues but not sociopath,, he is very social ,, sociopaths are nto social they fake it ,,they are loners who go into extreme personality disorders ,,they are specific individuals ,,oj was not one of them ,, oj was just a famous fella that did it the good ole hood style with planning ,, he was smart ...but not smart enough as he sits in prison right now,, oj and the anthony whore are diff,, the anthony whore will murder anyone to get her way ,, oj would not touch a kid ,,100% garenteed,, ted bundy would murder kid with no problem,, and scot peterson would murder kid with no problem,,

oh wait a second he did! murder his own son ,, lovely fella ...

s o c i o p a t h

they are the worst worst individuals on earth ,, sadam hussein was sociopath...you see what im trying to explain to yuo ,, the anthony whore is in specific group and she is going into society,, some kids are not safe..but! but! her time is very limited ,,she will be killed

gh15 approved
fallen angel

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #112 on: July 07, 2011, 11:22:42 PM »
Hmm not so sure about Saddam being sociopath but maybe he is. I am better at telling when I know them personally.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: July 07, 2011, 11:59:09 PM »
oj simson is not sociopath ,, he is a diff case ,, psycological issues but not sociopath,, he is very social ,, sociopaths are nto social they fake it ,,they are loners ....

Excerpts from The Myth of Introvert Sociopathy

http://kingdomofintroversion.com/2009/04/26/the-myth-of-introvert-sociopathy/

Most sociopathic killers have been integrated respectable members of society with spouses, children, or a significant other. I would surmise that such people are more likely to possess these tokens of social success than the average individual. They know all the right steps, all the right things to say and do. They’ve become good at working the system because they enjoy it. I remember seeing articles in the news about a man who after years of wives dying under suspicious circumstances or outright disappearing was finally standing trial. Everyone knew this guy did it, all that was lacking was some more substantial evidence. Far from being an outcast, this guy seemed to have always had another girl standing in line whenever he offed the last one.

Stalin could readily put on a merry personality and pleasant grin. He was good at singing, dancing, and reciting poetry. Women were irresistibly drawn to him. Yet beneath this smiling facade was a mind ticking with calculation.
 While Stalin’s case might seem less obvious than Hitler, he is still the type who would instantly raise red flags for a Subtle person. Someone who walks into a room and knows how to instantly become the undisputed center of attention is always suspect. One who can do so with such ease knows what they’re doing. Such a person has an agenda and is not to be trusted.

In modern society, the more gregarious and socially dominant, the better. A subtle person understands that these are warning signs.

Just as one who cannot hear well speaks loudly, one who does not have much to express, expresses most.

w8m8

« Reply #114 on: July 08, 2011, 02:43:59 AM »
s o c i o p a t h ,,
gh15 approved

they are psychopaths not sociopaths

Imagine - if you can - not having a conscience, none at all, no feelings of guilt or remorse no matter what you do, no limiting sense of concern for the well-being of strangers, friends, or even family members. Imagine no struggles with shame, not a single one in your whole life, no matter what kind of selfish, lazy, harmful, or immoral action you had taken.

The concept of responsibility is unknown to you, except as a burden others seem to accept without question, like gullible fools.

Since everyone simply assumes that conscience is universal among human beings, hiding the fact that you are conscience-free is nearly effortless.

You are not held back from any of your desires by guilt or shame.

In other words, you are completely free of internal restraints, and your unhampered liberty to do just as you please, with no pangs of conscience, is conveniently invisible to the world.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: July 08, 2011, 06:21:56 AM »
My understanding is that the jury sits across (somewhat) from the defendent, and can watch her every move during the trial.  Maybe it is not too much of a stretch to say that she "appeared" innocent to the jurors regarding her "demeanor" in court, although she did not have to take the stand.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #116 on: July 08, 2011, 06:51:54 AM »

Imagine - if you can - not having a conscience, none at all, no feelings of guilt or remorse no matter what you do, no limiting sense of concern for the well-being of strangers, friends, or even family members. Imagine no struggles with shame, not a single one in your whole life, no matter what kind of selfish, lazy, harmful, or immoral action you had taken.

The concept of responsibility is unknown to you, except as a burden others seem to accept without question, like gullible fools.

Since everyone simply assumes that conscience is universal among human beings, hiding the fact that you are conscience-free is nearly effortless.

In other words, you are completely free of internal restraints, and your unhampered liberty to do just as you please, with no pangs of conscience, is conveniently invisible to the world.

Pretty much sounds like most GBrs.....

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: July 08, 2011, 12:08:11 PM »

Now these are people I'd rather not know. -Scary psychopaths.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #118 on: July 08, 2011, 12:15:24 PM »

hahaha exactly...so whats the prob. ?
The Number 2 in Scranton

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: casey anthony
« Reply #119 on: July 08, 2011, 02:53:11 PM »
Typical idiot logic. Lying is not "beyond a reasonable doubt" proof of guilt. Guilt must be proven with non circumstancial evidence. As much as you (and the political elite) want to do away with "innocent until proven guilty", "reasonable doubt", and other such hallmarks of first world civilization, we haven't quite reached that point yet.

Yet. But don't worry, fellow mouthbreathers. That day is fast approaching when US citizens will be no more free or protected than communist China or some other rotting third world shithole.

Another Typical Idiot that cant put 2+2 together needs someone to point out the dog shit on his shoes

w8m8

« Reply #120 on: July 08, 2011, 03:32:38 PM »

;D       True Story !!

Now these are people I'd rather not know. -Scary psychopaths.

TA TA .. see the above quote and feel free to grab your coat on the way out

w8m8

« Reply #121 on: July 08, 2011, 03:45:27 PM »
I sure hope I am never suspected of killing anyone I'm close to. I tend to shut down emotionally whenever things get tough.   

Are chewing pillows and sniffing poppers your main methods of dealing with it? 

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #122 on: July 08, 2011, 03:52:30 PM »
Casey's mother tried to blame Casey's ex for the whole thing. Casey's mother is well known for having emotional problems herself.

w8m8

« Reply #123 on: July 08, 2011, 04:00:43 PM »
Casey's mother tried to blame Casey's ex for the whole thing. Casey's mother is well known for having emotional problems herself.

I say kill all of them .. they're just going to start a new cycle .. the cuunt will be knocked up within a year if someone doesn't kill her

She's lucky I'm not an Usher looking brutha or I'd be taking her on a secret vacation ... seems like a pretty common way people are having fatal accidents or coming up missing nowadays

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: July 09, 2011, 04:23:47 PM »
Are chewing pillows and sniffing poppers your main methods of dealing with it? 

Nope. I just go into rational/logical mode whenever there is a crisis of any kind. I learned to do this when I was a kid growing up in a household that was filled with drama and one major crisis after another. It was a survival tactic, I imagine. Emotions often get in the way when there is a major issue with which to deal. It has also been my observation that many women are more prone to being overly emotional than most men are.

I'm not dead emotionally. I just know when it is best to keep my emotions in check for the benefit of others and myself. I still sometimes feel sad, happy, romantic and get angry every so often.