Author Topic: What's your morning ritual  (Read 4491 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
What's your morning ritual
« on: July 05, 2011, 11:32:03 PM »
I usually go to bed around 10 or 10:30 so I am up by 7 the latest. The first thing I do is go for a 2 hour walk by the riverside. I stop at some point and do a cross between yoga and stretching routine that focuses on breathing. Every 4th day I first go and lift weights then I go for the walk. My workout is a full body circuit that lasts 30 min. When I get back I buy fresh meat and veggies from the market and after a shower I eat. I follow that with a few hours of work (mental work).

What are your mornings like?

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
Re: What's your morning ritual
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 11:43:10 PM »
I usually go to bed around 10 or 10:30 so I am up by 7 the latest. The first thing I do is go for a 2 hour walk by the riverside. I stop at some point and do a cross between yoga and stretching routine that focuses on breathing. Every 4th day I first go and lift weights then I go for the walk. My workout is a full body circuit that lasts 30 min. When I get back I buy fresh meat and veggies from the market and after a shower I eat. I follow that with a few hours of work (mental work).
I'm usually gay

What are your mornings like?

Fixed

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2011, 11:59:22 PM »
pissing in the kitchen sink

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2011, 12:13:50 AM »
I wake up whenever I feel like it and then take the dogs for a walk, come inside and have a Pepsi Max and check Getbig and other sites.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2011, 12:18:02 AM »
I wake up whenever I feel like it and then take the dogs for a walk, come inside and have a Pepsi Max and check Getbig and other sites.
still have them greyhounds?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2011, 12:20:34 AM »

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2011, 12:26:22 AM »
Hard working guys here. I get up at 5am and go to work, I get home around 5.30 and got to the gym. Home eat shower sleep. Next day.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2011, 12:40:22 AM »
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2011, 01:35:25 AM »
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

boozy bear  ;D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2011, 04:00:17 AM »

;D

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2011, 04:25:48 AM »
Wake.

Abs & lower back (M,W,F) or Calf workout (T&Th). 10-15 mins.

Coffee, cigarette & dump.

Shower.

Breakfast & insulin.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2011, 04:31:10 AM »
Wake.

Abs & lower back (M,W,F) or Calf workout (T&Th). 10-15 mins.

Coffee, cigarette & dump.

Shower.

Breakfast & insulin.
lol

funny shit

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2011, 05:16:43 AM »
I'm just your everyday joe. Wake up around 5 am or so. Sometimes earlier. Eat, eat, eat, shit, eat ... thennnn I head to work anywheres for 4-12 hrs., dependin' on what needs to be done. I ALWAYS workout in the evenin'. That's my thing. Shower after workout and then eat, eat, eat, shit, and eat some more. Put on my Super Mario pj's and head to bed.

I live a borin' life. Somewheres in there I do drugs and have sex, occasionally. :/

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2011, 05:17:35 AM »
Wank coffee shit

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2011, 05:34:38 AM »
Up at 7 a.m.

Coffee.

Practice guitar for 1-2 hrs while reading web development blogs and doing some casual web surfing.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2011, 05:41:40 AM »
I'm just your everyday joe. Wake up around 5 am or so. Sometimes earlier. Eat, eat, eat, shit, eat ... thennnn I head to work anywheres for 4-12 hrs., dependin' on what needs to be done. I ALWAYS workout in the evenin'. That's my thing. Shower after workout and then eat, eat, eat, shit, and eat some more. Put on my Super Mario pj's and head to bed.

I live a borin' life. Somewheres in there I do drugs and have sex, occasionally. :/
sounds like you have an awesome life  :-\

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2011, 06:01:37 AM »
get up at 530, rub one out, go to work.

Deep Tissue Massage

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2011, 06:46:20 AM »

What the fuck is wrong with you guys?  are you not bodybuilders?

I get up and consume protein, bitches!!  ;D

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2011, 07:12:40 AM »
What the fuck is wrong with you guys?  are you not bodybuilders?

I get up and consume protein, bitches!!  ;D

highly overrated

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2011, 07:16:18 AM »
Are you unemployed TA?

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2011, 07:18:06 AM »

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2011, 09:22:03 AM »
Wake between 6:30 and 8:30, depending on my gf's schedule unless I'm traveling.

Make her breakfast, make my breakfast, eat, wait for her to leave for work, Krack one off, take a dump, shower, eat again, head over to office----> rest of day.

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2011, 10:23:26 AM »
piss in my diaper, nurse remove diaper, nurse give pills, if necessary enema, sleep

repeat
North of Italy

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2011, 10:31:05 AM »
Up at 7.

Shower immediately

Get ready for work

Protein shake @ 7:20

Leave house at 7:30am for work

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2011, 10:50:01 AM »
Does afternoon count as morning ???

Wake up around lunch time with a blinding headache and hangover.
reach over to the nightstand grab the bottle of JD and take a nice big drink.
roll over one of the strippers in bed with me,grab the bag of blow that's next to the JD.
cut up a big line on the strippers ass and take a snort.
send one of the other strippers to make some eggs,bacon,and homefries.
since she's already in the kitchen she brings me my needle loaded with GH.
put on the TV and watch some ESPN while the stripper still in bed blows me.
after I eat then load up another couple of needles with some test,tren,and EQ.

.....then log onto GB :)