Author Topic: Marius Dohne :thank you God and Dr. George Farah for saving my kidneys!  (Read 14955 times)

LATS

• Getbig IV
look.. admire bodybuilders (or any athlete in any sport) all ya want.. but admire what they have built.. dont admire the person.. you will be disappointed the vast majority of the time..

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
my issue is thanking "god"

Doesn't gh15 deserve his gratitude?

Figo

• Getbig V
Doesn't gh15 deserve his gratitude?
exactly what I was thinking

He mentions, dr farah and gh15

Since when do they work together

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Lol @ his high protein diet causing his "issues" hahaha deluded or lying cu_nt .. link him to this thread he's new and dumb - great combo to have him post here  :D

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
"It turns out that George worked in a pathology lab"

"He told me his wife ran the hospital he worked in, and that he can help."

Maybe he works in a lab the same way he was a cop.

pathological liar, perhaps

nevertheless he does good work

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Lol @ his high protein diet causing his "issues" hahaha deluded or lying cu_nt .. link him to this thread he's new and dumb - great combo to have him post here  :D

I think it could have been the creatine, but he obviously would not take something like this, too dangerous.  ::) ::) ::)

DukeX

• Getbig II
http://www.musculardevelopment.com/contests/11-pbw-tampa-pro/3307-marius-dohne-earning-the-right-to-stand-on-stage-.html

MD: It all started three years ago in 2008, when I went for a life policy.

It got turned down. They said there was too much protein in my urine. They told me it was because of all the protein powder I was consuming.

They then made me fast from all protein powders for a week, which I did, and the test results came back the same. My kidneys were leaking protein, and I was denied the life policy.

MD: They recommended I see a urologist.

When I saw the urologist, he did a scan on my kidneys and told me they were enlarged from working so hard to digest all the high protein.

He then checked my privates without a glove, which made me feel violated. I thought I had been sexually abused by a perverted doctor.

The tests came back and showed renal impairment, which means my kidneys were on their way to failure.

MD: At this time, I also E-mailed my coach, George Farah, and apologized that I had been so quiet and didn't send any update pictures.

I told him my situation, and got the surprise of my life!

It turns out that George worked in a pathology lab and told me he knows everything there is to know about blood and my disorder.

He told me his wife ran the hospital he worked in, and that he can help.

MD: He put me on a diet, and told me to get Cystone and Liv 52, and gave me the name of a blood pressure tablet I must use.

He promised me that if I take all the above, and stuck to the diet he provided, my condition would improve.

MD: I did what I was told, and followed the diet to the T.

It was very similar to a competition diet, apart from the fact that I had very low protein.

I took all my medication religiously and cut back on the training. I also went clean.

I believe that Dr. Kogilan Govender and George Farah saved my life

A bit of selective quoting.
If you read the full interview at some point it says:

AZ: But that wasn’t the end of you problems, right?

MD: Fast forward three years…

I went to see a very well known doctor in Durban, Dr. Govender. He ran some tests on me to check my general health.

The tests came back and showed renal impairment, which means my kidneys were on their way to failure.

He started asking questions about whether I took a lot of pain killers, anti-inflammatory medicine, ate a lot of red meat or sodium, or have kidney failure in my family?

I answered yes to all.

DK II

• Getbig V

Hey Marcus, welcome to getbig.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
I've heard he was once a barber. Might be something your interested in seek his services for :-\

LOL, yeah a pair of shears would be an improvement for me at the moment.

One of George's clients said bluntly that George does not give his clients DNP.  If this is correct, I wonder how he gets them more cut than ever on more carbs and less cardio.

http://www.biggertube.com/video/1099/Mark-Alvisi-and-Victor-Del-Campo-Talk-about-the-2009-Nationa
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

One of George's clients said bluntly that George does not give his clients DNP.  If this is correct, I wonder how he gets them more cut than ever on more carbs and less cardio.

http://www.biggertube.com/video/1099/Mark-Alvisi-and-Victor-Del-Campo-Talk-about-the-2009-Nationa

I started a thread about this a while ago but everyone just kept saying DNP.  I still think he is and allegedly he is has access to the greatest lab made tren...Whatever he's doing, he's very good at it.  Respect.  But all that other bullshit about bp meds and shit, wtf?...George reminds me of a shady middle eastern street vendor owner...no racist.  He'll tell you what you want to hear and he's very convincing.  He had everyone believing that story about him being a cop and getting shot and all that.  I remember reading that in FLEX back in the day giving him props and it turns out it was over peds and he wasn't a cop...

claymore

• Getbig IV
I started a thread about this a while ago but everyone just kept saying DNP.  I still think he is and allegedly he is has access to the greatest lab made tren...Whatever he's doing, he's very good at it.  Respect.  But all that other bullshit about bp meds and shit, wtf?...George reminds me of a shady middle eastern street vendor owner...no racist.  He'll tell you what you want to hear and he's very convincing.  He had everyone believing that story about him being a cop and getting shot and all that.  I remember reading that in FLEX back in the day giving him props and it turns out it was over peds and he wasn't a cop...

"I still think he is and allegedly he is has access to the greatest lab made tren"...Buy pellets, convert yourself. There's nothing more to it.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Regardless whether he is using DNP on them or not, he is simply letting them eat less protein and less fat equaling less total calories. I'm sure if you totaled it you'd see the same client is taking in (give or take) the same amount of calories as if they would be on say the "Palumbo-diet". It's not like his clients are eating 5000kcal/day and getting shredded on that.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan

Meso_z

• Getbig V
What a fucking piece of shit. Just like the rest of them.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV

It was the pain killers and other crap that was killing him. Here is the real story.

Marius was hooked on all the crap he was taking, and when he met George it was time to quit all that nonsense. Get serious about bodybuilding or fucking quit. So, Marius found God. If you notice, many recovering addicts speak the same way, they 'give' themselves to God, and suddenly it's God everything, every day. This sounds about right.

The whole " i am healthier working with george than palumbo" is easily just a bit of you scratch my back i scratch yours. Make the old trainer look bad, new trainer look good etc. Nothing to see there really.

There you have it folks.

Sentenza

• Getbig III
Re: Marius Dohne :thank you God and Dr. George Farah for saving my kidneys!
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2011, 07:53:52 AM »
marius on his facebook today

Today I awoke a very angry person, but God had other plans for me, He put 3 angels in my road today. A wise man, a man who prayed for me right inbetween my sets at gym and my guardian angel. Thank You Jesus for today.

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2011, 09:10:16 AM »

Haha!!!  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2011, 09:17:35 AM »

He`s still gettin` high !

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2011, 02:53:15 AM »
He`s still gettin` high !

Religion is one hell of a drug!

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2011, 05:07:57 AM »
what's New in the world of Professional bodybuilding?
Get Big, or Die Trying

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2011, 05:22:46 AM »
ahahahahaah, that's what you get from taking advice from someone over the internet, and Drohne "stopping his protein shakes for a week" shows how fucking clueless he is in the first place.

hahaha exactly :D

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2014, 08:31:41 AM »
Brutal pussy bodybuilder, allowing some stranger to fondle his balls

Wtf - a normal person would have beaten the shit out of the dr

It was only when the doctor stretched back in his chair and lit a cigarette that he became suspicious...

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2014, 08:35:52 AM »
It was only when the doctor stretched back in his chair and lit a cigarette that he became suspicious...

how did you suddenly stumple upon a thread from 2011?

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2014, 08:37:30 AM »
how did you suddenly stumple upon a thread from 2011?

I joined in 2007 - I'm still playing catch up...