Poll

Who would you vote for between Obama and Ron Paul?

Obama
Ron Paul

Author Topic: If by some miracle Ron Paul wins the primary, would you vote for him over Obama?  (Read 1753 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
you didn't vote for Obama >:(

Should we take a poll on which poster chose obama over RP?  LMFAO!  

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
I would vote for wee man / bettlejuice 2012 over obama if that was my only choice.  

hahaha.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
One more question... If I did this poll all around the net on random forums, do you think ron paul would win most of them?  Nevermind, there already have been random polls all over the net and Ron Paul usually wins them lol...

Not viable huh?

My Dad is not really a political type of guy - but he loves RP.    At this point I am for either Bachmann or RP, hopefully both. 

Bachmann is an ass kicker and RP is great too.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
ok, 3333, 2nd...

Considering in the past how we are usually stuck between two total asswipes in the general election.  If you voted for Ron Paul over Obama in this election, would you feel better about that vote than the past best choices between Asswipe 1 VS Asswipe 2?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
ok, 3333, 2nd...

Considering in the past how we are usually stuck between two total asswipes in the general election.  If you voted for Ron Paul over Obama in this election, would you feel better about that vote than the past best choices between Asswipe 1 VS Asswipe 2?

Definately.   I like RP on all levels.

I also like his son and hope Rand runs in the future for higher office. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

Definately.   I like RP on all levels.

I also like his son and hope Rand runs in the future for higher office. 

thank you, that helps clarify comments made that might have been quoted for another purpose ;D

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
ok, 3333, 2nd...

Sure I'd feel better about it, but RP wouldnt be my first choice.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Sure I'd feel better about it, but RP wouldnt be my first choice.
I understand that and if you say you would feel better about your vote for Ron Paul over Obama than past choices for president, that also says something significant.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
thank you, that helps clarify comments made that might have been quoted for another purpose ;D

Right now I am torn between RP and MB.  MB because she can take out Romney.  she is not as good as RP, but she destroys Romney.   My goal is to get either RP or Bachmann for the GE at this point.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Ron Paul holding firm at about 7 percent.  http://www.pollingreport.com/wh12rep.htm 

But he is kicking butt and taking names on internet message boards.   :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Ron Paul holding firm at about 7 percent.  http://www.pollingreport.com/wh12rep.htm 

But he is kicking butt and taking names on internet message boards.   :)

oh yea....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Ron Paul holding firm at about 7 percent.  http://www.pollingreport.com/wh12rep.htm  

But he is kicking butt and taking names on internet message boards.   :)

MB and RP are the two best in the race so far.  

Romney is a disaster.  

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

Romney is a disaster.  
you're wasting your breath...  he hates RP and to tell you the truth, I don't know how he can like MB if he hates RP... but there you have it, it is what it is... 

You were not around as much here in the Bush years, BB was a hardcore neocon.  He backed the neocon line on almost everything.  The kind of shit that got you kicked of FR, BB supported....

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Romney is a disaster.  

RP isn't getting out of the primary.  I think his ceiling (as others have said) is about ten percent. 

I wouldn't call Romney a disaster.  He has some definite problems with Romneycare and all the flip flopping he has done during his political career, but he will be head and shoulders better than Obama with the economy.  I also think he's smarter than Obama and brings a lot more experience. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
RP isn't getting out of the primary.  I think his ceiling (as others have said) is about ten percent. 

I wouldn't call Romney a disaster.  He has some definite problems with Romneycare and all the flip flopping he has done during his political career, but he will be head and shoulders better than Obama with the economy.  I also think he's smarter than Obama and brings a lot more experience. 

MB is better than Romney on all front.   So is RP.  Romney is a chamleon and no one knows what the hell his core convictions are.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
SLAP!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
sure would like a photo of this thread bitchslapping bb ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
MB is better than Romney on all front.   So is RP.  Romney is a chamleon and no one knows what the hell his core convictions are.   

That may be true, but if we're talking about who the eventual nominee will be, Ron Paul is not in the discussion.  It's good to have him in the race, just like it's good to have Cain in the race, but he will never be president. 

I like Bachmann better than Romney too. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
That may be true, but if we're talking about who the eventual nominee will be, Ron Paul is not in the discussion.  It's good to have him in the race, just like it's good to have Cain in the race, but he will never be president. 

I like Bachmann better than Romney too. 
SLAP!!!!!  SNAP!!!! GOT IT ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
I'd vote for him but he's a terrible, terrible campaigner so it doesn't matter. I wonder if he likes playing himself right out of elections.

Freeborn126

• Getbig III
Azimuth
Who are the Top GOP Contenders in Texas?
category: Presidential Primary,Texas Polls author: admin

With its expanded number of electoral votes, if the field doesn’t narrow down too much, Texas could play a key roll in determining the Republican nominee for 2012.  While everyone is watching the early states like New Hampshire and Iowa we’re taking a look at a big state which could decide the ultimate outcome.

Poll Date: 5/29-6/3, 2011
Poll Method: Monitored and automated calls
Poll Sample: 882 highly active Republican voters in Texas
Margin of Error: +/- 2%

Question: If the Texas Republican primary were held today, which presidential candidate would you be most likely to vote for?

Ron Paul – 22%
Rick Perry – 17%
Herman Cain – 14%
Newt Gingrich – 11%
Gary Johnson – 9%
Mitt Romney – 8%
Michele Bachmann – 7%
Tim Pawlenty – 2%
John Huntsman – 2%
Rick Santorum – 1%
Undecided – 7%

This poll was not paid for or authorized by any campaign or political organization. Azimuth polling is a non-partisan polling company.

Live free or die

Freeborn126

• Getbig III
Boston Globe – Paul picks up another N.H. endorsee

Boston.com – By Shira Schoenberg, Globe Correspondent

“Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul has been endorsed by New Hampshire state Representative Paul Mirski – one of a growing number of legislators who are supporting the libertarian-leaning Texas congressman.

Mirski is a six-term representative who co-founded the House Republican Alliance, a conservative group that promotes small government and individual freedom.

After conservative Republicans took over the New Hampshire House in the 2010 elections, Mirski ran unsuccessfully for the position of majority leader. He chairs the House Legislative Administration Committee and the Special Committee on Redistricting.

In a statement, Mirski praised Paul as the “only candidate who consistently fights for small government principles,” and echoed Paul’s views that the economic crisis was caused by government intervention in the market place.”

Live free or die