Poll

Who would you vote for between Obama and Ron Paul?

Obama
Ron Paul

Author Topic: If by some miracle Ron Paul wins the primary, would you vote for him over Obama?  (Read 1749 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Just a hypothetical, if he did win, how would people on this forum vote?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
LMFAO.    For Real?    I would crawl over broken glass, eat nails, sit through 24 7 chic flics for months on end, swear off booze for life, etc to vote for rp over Obama. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
LMFAO.    For Real?    I would crawl over broken glass, eat nails, sit through 24 7 chic flics for months on end, swear off booze for life, etc to vote for rp over Obama. 
LOL

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
come on, we gotta get some votes for Obama :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Rpaul isn't "viable".

now Palin, she's viable.  A sure winner.  But not Ron paul.  Hannity said so.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Rpaul isn't "viable".

now Palin, she's viable.  A sure winner.  But not Ron paul.  Hannity said so.

holy crap, what's with that pic you posted.  It looks like Obama is afraid of a little baby drool.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
It takes miracles when your fighting an uphill battle all the way.

Whose missing,  even though he was in a definitive 2nd place with $4.5-$4.6 Million?

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch

Whose missing,  even though he was in a definitive 2nd place with $4.5-$4.6 Million?

That's fucking ridicolous./..

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

That's fucking ridicolous./..
X hundreds... They keep doing it over and over.

MM2K

• Getbig IV
If Paul is the nominee I would not vote in the general election. He is the only Republican I would not vote for. He is a twit and his views on foriegn policy are dangerously naive and stupid. Obama would be better than him on foreign policy. If Ron Paul were president right now Osama Bin Laden would still be alive today.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
If Paul is the nominee I would not vote in the general election. He is the only Republican I would not vote for. He is a twit and his views on foriegn policy are dangerously naive and stupid. Obama would be better than him on foreign policy. If Ron Paul were president right now Osama Bin Laden would still be alive today.
Hannity, welcome to the board :D  Osama wouldn't have been an issue in the first place with thinking like Ron Paul's in the White House.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
well, come on, it's kinda true... If we were not running around the world trying to police everything........ Ironically, that was once the popular conservative position in America...

I'll also add that many misrepresent Ron Paul's foreign policy...  They act like Ron Paul would let the world be overrun by "the bad guys" and that we would fall if we were not out there to police the world...  LOL... No, he has the vision to see that there is a reaction to every action in the world and we end up causing many of the problems with our actions.  I think he would actually make the world and America safer.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
At least rp wouldn't send aks and ars over the mexi border.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
well, come on, it's kinda true... If we were not running around the world trying to police everything........ Ironically, that was once the popular conservative position in America...

I'll also add that many misrepresent Ron Paul's foreign policy...  They act like Ron Paul would let the world be overrun by "the bad guys" and that we would fall if we were not out there to police the world...  LOL... No, he has the vision to see that there is a reaction to every action in the world and we end up causing many of the problems with our actions.  I think he would actually make the world and America safer.

As you know, that stuff is done totally on purpose. Watch Fox News, watch CNN, listen to Prager, Hannity, Hewitt etc and they all totally misrepresent him and when they aren't doing that they are ignoring him, just like that campaign cash graph.

I was listening to Hewwit several months ago and the topic was the first debate and Hewwit, before anything else is said, while talking to a guest  throws this out (paraphrase) "So, Mr. Radio Guest, you don't have Paul on this debate do you? You can't have him on there, only serious candidates should be invited and he isn't one."

And some people out there still think the media at large doesn't pick candidates.

Freeborn126

• Getbig III

So painfully obvious that Ron Paul is a threat to the establishment.  They can leave him out of their stats all they want, it won't stop his campaign this time around.
Live free or die

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
cool, one vote for Obama lol...

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
I think i'd vote for snooki before i cast a vote for obama.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

I would vote for Madoff/Vandersloot 2012 over Obama if allowed too. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
you didn't vote for Obama >:(

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
I would vote for Madoff/Vandersloot 2012 over Obama if allowed too. 

snooki/anthony 2012

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
you didn't vote for Obama >:(

You must be smoking some of that legal colorado pot to believe id vote for maobungo  :o

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
snooki/anthony 2012

I would vote for wee man / bettlejuice 2012 over obama if that was my only choice.  

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
One more question... If I did this poll all around the net on random forums, do you think ron paul would win most of them?  Nevermind, there already have been random polls all over the net and Ron Paul usually wins them lol...

Not viable huh?