Author Topic: Gay guy has a plan to turn straight.  (Read 4757 times)

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
Gay guy has a plan to turn straight.
« on: July 07, 2011, 03:48:32 PM »
So he can marry and have a family:

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Gay guy has a plan to turn straight.
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 03:50:09 PM »

Orientation of piece  ::)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2011, 03:53:44 PM »
Worked well for Travolta....

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2011, 04:00:29 PM »

Serious question: Is he like openly bi curious or semi-out of the closet or straight out in flames ???

Because I imagine it's quite hard to explain that photograph.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2011, 04:05:19 PM »
Serious question: Is he like openly bi curious or semi-out of the closet or straight out in flames ???

If you are a openly gay leading man in Hollywood then you may as well book your place in the Z list with Rupert Everett and Doogie Howser, from most off the record sources he's as fruity as a sparkly pink umbrella

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2011, 04:05:30 PM »

He is married with kids in order to keep the view of him being the Travolta of old.

Many close personal friends of mine have seen him in highly exclusive GAY clubs going at it with black men.  On the westcoast, he is renowned for his midnight runs to a few, select bathhouses.  On the eastcoast, he isn't that spread out for obvious reasons.

Either way, Travolta is a classic piece of Americana.  His Saturday Night Fever days were glorious and his ability to light up a room in any circumstance is a quality that very few men naturally have.  The fact that he stays relevant also shows how much star power he still has.

"1"

P.S. I met him once in New York City during a Scientology fund raiser that he and a few buddies hosted.  He is a very convincing man, but that theories behind Scientology seemed a little extraterrestrial for my liking.  I will say though, Travolta is the kind of man that when he shakes your hand, he stares aggressively into your eyes and his grip actually becomes firmer as you engage him for the first 10-20 seconds.  Very strange..

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2011, 04:09:20 PM »
He is married with kids in order to keep the view of him being the Travolta of old.

Many close personal friends of mine have seen him in highly exclusive GAY clubs going at it with black men.  On the westcoast, he is renowned for his midnight runs to a few, select bathhouses.  On the eastcoast, he isn't that spread out for obvious reasons.

Either way, Travolta is a classic piece of Americana.  His Saturday Night Fever days were glorious and his ability to light up a room in any circumstance is a quality that very few men naturally have.  That fact that he stays relevant also shows how much star power he still has.

"1"
you seem the type of fag who always brings up his high end friends in an effort to bring credibility

Tavolta sucks cock Mr Husband and Husband

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2011, 04:11:31 PM »

since patricia hormone levels are really up there with female hormones  since 12 yrs old and if patricia got all the equipment removed, would that make bay and suckmymuscle  :-X going straight if they dated her?  note: get big g@ys don't like trannies.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2011, 04:15:38 PM »
you seem the type of fag who always brings up his high end friends in an effort to bring credibility

Tavolta sucks cock Mr Husband and Husband

I know, I know..

Kind of like the gypsy, who proclaims to have telepathic abilities and springs up a random website describing how the governments have employed his services for covert missions involving genetic modification.

Talk about a cry for credibility...  ::)

The difference between you and I is that I am available to meet in NYC any day.  I go to most of the pro shows here in the city and I have a condo on Battery Park City available for Gay4Pay sessions and even, to your liking, telepathic tantric sex.

I've made my name available to people here (Full name), have told them where I work out and have been more than generous in inviting people over to stay at my place if they are ever in New York and in need of proper accommodations.  

Travolta, on the other hand, is in another league.

Sev, cut the foreplay, if you want to have sex with me, just ask...
"1"

efirkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2011, 04:23:07 PM »
I suppose next you are going to try and convince me that Tom Cruise is gay

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2011, 04:24:18 PM »
 stop explaining yourself... nobody gives a flying fuck about you

you are as relevant as pellius

look at yourself in the mirror: when THIS get's your dick hard in life you know you have DEEP issues my friend

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2011, 04:25:40 PM »

well i guess no smoke with no fire if there are lots of accounts. the question stems from when i saw that pic on a front page once and then heard nothing of it, no confession or no denial which usually follows.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2011, 04:25:53 PM »

poor lad. he's got no chance. he can but try i suppose

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2011, 04:27:08 PM »
stop explaining yourself... nobody gives a flying fuck about you

you are as relevant as pellius

Projection..

I like Pellius.  He is a nice guy and has trained with some great BJJ guys.

Sev, I will leave you be now, but you know how to use the PM ()function, feel free to send me a message when you're ready to have your ass ravaged..
"1"

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2011, 04:29:19 PM »
Projection..

I like Pellius.  He is a nice guy and has trained with some great BJJ guys.

Sev, I will leave you be now, but you know how to use the PM ()function, feel free to send me a message when you're ready to have your ass ravaged..
"1"
yawn ... you are a dude who sucks other dudes penises ... something's wrong with you boy

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2011, 04:37:55 PM »
yawn ... you are a dude who sucks other dudes penises ... something's wrong with you boy

I know, I know..

But you know what's even better, that you and I can get together and make two wrongs into a right.

You can come over with your big, macho attitude, wave that big gypsy cock around and I will show you how much of a flaming homo I am!

You're wrong for being overly macho.  I'm wrong for being a flaming homosexual.  Yet, we can cum together and spawn a new form of life.  We can have a joining of the minds and produce a telepathic homosexual, capable of reading the minds of other men and inducing spontaneous orgasms.

Just PM me baby..

"1"

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2011, 04:48:18 PM »
LOL

poor sev...

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2011, 04:56:05 PM »
I know, I know..

But you know what's even better, that you and I can get together and make two wrongs into a right.

You can come over with your big, macho attitude, wave that big gypsy cock around and I will show you how much of a flaming homo I am!

You're wrong for being overly macho.  I'm wrong for being a flaming homosexual.  Yet, we can cum together and spawn a new form of life.  We can have a joining of the minds and produce a telepathic homosexual, capable of reading the minds of other men and inducing spontaneous orgasms.

Just PM me baby..

"1"

lulz.

hey man, there's a conference in nyc in mid september i might go to.  my wife would come with so i don't think she'd be into you ravaging me.

what are you doing that weekend?

Deep Tissue Massage

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2011, 04:59:00 PM »

since patricia hormone levels are really up there with female hormones  since 12 yrs old and if patricia got all the equipment removed, would that make bay and suckmymuscle  :-X going straight if they dated her?  note: get big g@ys don't like trannies.

No f**king way thats (was) a dude!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2011, 05:01:54 PM »
lulz.

hey man, there's a conference in nyc in mid september i might go to.  my wife would come with so i don't think she'd be into you ravaging me.

what are you doing that weekend?

Well, I suspect that my husband and I will have to take you and your lovely lady out for a fine night out on the town consisting of drinks and dinner.

I will PM Adonis for some wine suggestions.

"1"

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2011, 05:19:59 PM »
No f**king way thats (was) a dude!
it was. estrogen does to man what test does to woman.  ;)