Author Topic: Diet tips to achieve that DRY look?  (Read 26923 times)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: Diet tips to achieve that DRY look?
« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2011, 08:40:13 AM »

Stavios

« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2011, 08:51:05 AM »
I'm just asking so I can learn!  If I don't know something then I'll ask, just trying to tweek a few things nothing big.  I can try dandelion root and white rice cost less then 10$?  Have good day DK

whatever ! :D

good look with the masteron and tren bro

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2011, 09:22:18 AM »
Your estrogen levels are too high, this is why nothing else you try is working. Taking diuretics is just a bandaid.

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2011, 09:27:23 AM »
a very small dose of arimidex will keep u dry.
This--anti estrogens are great for drying out..and loose the bread in your diet..

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 08, 2011, 10:13:31 AM »
lower the weight - up the dosage

Stavios

« Reply #55 on: July 08, 2011, 10:31:56 AM »
This--anti estrogens are great for drying out..and loose the bread in your diet..

doesn't matter

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: July 08, 2011, 10:59:59 AM »
He probably got all the drug advice he wanted in this thread and will apply it. He just plays dumb with the carbs bullshit and doesn't admit it, many guys don't like saying they use drugs.
How is my asking a question about carbs and dieting bs?  Some ppl
Use high carbs low carbs different carb sources so it would seem the diet has something to do with the out come?

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: July 08, 2011, 11:07:28 AM »
How is my asking a question about carbs and dieting bs?  Some ppl
Use high carbs low carbs different carb sources so it would seem the diet has something to do with the out come?

They might make a difference, but the drug advice you got will probably serve you better and fix your problems.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #58 on: July 08, 2011, 11:07:58 AM »
Thanks.  I see this older guy at the gym I would say around 50 yrs old about 175lbs dude is just Dry holds zero water between skin and muscles can see the fibers and development and conditioning.  There's lots of big guy in the gym but this older dude's look is more impressive in my opinion. Inspired me

How old are you and what is your "ethnicity"?  Or is that really you in the first pic?
:

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: July 08, 2011, 11:54:03 AM »
No matter how low my bf or how lean I can never get that DRY look?  Does certain carbs make your body retain more water?  Breakfast I do eat two slices of whole wheat toast, but the rest of my carb sources are oats and potatoes mainly.  I drink about two gals of water a day, do sauna a few times a week.  I have a full but watery look, I see guys with that dry look  no matter their size or weight it just looks better to me.  Any advice or tips that may help?  Thanks

The sauna is making you retain water first and foremost.

Also I would imagine you have been cutting sodium, probably for a long time, to get dryer. The body does not work that way. Stop doing the sauna and salt your foods for a few days and watch what happens. Not a huge amount of sodium, just add some salt.

I would also take a few potassium capsules with each meal.

If you want to control water, carbohydrate manipulation is the best way. 1 gram of carbohydrate will attract 2.7ish grams of water. If your carbs are low and you are retaining water, try going zero carbs for a few days and see what happens. If you are still watery, it's not carbs but likely a potassium/sodium imbalance or something estrogen related

Are you taking an AI?

Try those and see whats up. For general water retention like you have dandelion or some crap like that won't do much. Herbal diuretics are only a small finishing touch. Also you might take some kind of diuretic, I don't know diazide or something and look ok, but that's not solving the problem is it?

Also just s small question, have you had your kidney function checked? Not a racist comment but african americans tend to have a higher rate of kidney issues, it's a family thing. If anyone in your family has had kidney problems, I would seriously keep an eye out. Sometimes that film of water is your kidneys not being at 100% Don Long experienced the very same thing, a film of water he couldn't get rid of, then he prepped for a show and wham they gave out on him...

Wish you the best.

Dogma2010

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: July 08, 2011, 11:59:36 AM »
I don't get all the questioning whether or not he is natural. All you would need to know is his height and weight really and you would probably know right away.

;)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #61 on: July 08, 2011, 02:11:20 PM »
lol ,,the kidnys are fine,, lol you r body wants to hold water.....thats how anyones body is ,, IF THE BODY WANTS TO GED RIDDDD OF WATER.....then your kidnys have more chance to be dfected lol most felas who hold water just have higher aromataze ratio ,,and kidnys hold to water ...why? many reason but in 99% of cases its in order to keep the balance going,, to keep you healthy!  most fellas that hold very little water ....the very cut and defined ones...the very dry ones...are the same one you later see with dialasis ...not vise versa....why? because they abused the body with diuretics and it was ONLY ABUSE OF DIURETICS and drinking/pain killers that caused their kidnys to be start disfuncioning,,

notice the fellas with kidny problems...they ALWAYS looked dry before the problems,,always had problems of not enough water held,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #62 on: July 08, 2011, 02:29:43 PM »
To lose more water,simply drink more water and by more I mean doubling or tripling what you are drinking presently.

This will work if you are eating clean for the most part......no junk or tons of crap carbs.

Thank me later.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 08, 2011, 02:48:02 PM »
im very dissapointed in your physique adrian
A

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: July 08, 2011, 03:51:42 PM »
To lose more water,simply drink more water and by more I mean doubling or tripling what you are drinking presently.

This will work if you are eating clean for the most part......no junk or tons of crap carbs.

Thank me later.
thanks I'll try adding more water- I drink around two gallons a day already, eating clean not a lot of junk at all.  Good luck you on your show Wes

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #65 on: July 08, 2011, 03:57:37 PM »
HOW MUCH MASTERON FOR THIS DRY LOOK GH15 300MG? I HATE THAT WHEN YOU GET TIGHTER, U LOOK SMALLER LIKE U SAID. IT FUCKIN SUCKS IN A SHIRT BUT WHEN THE SHIRT IS OFF....DAMMMMMMN.

IM USING 375MG TEST A WEEK THINKING ABOUT ADDING MASTERON THE LAST FEW WEEKS. TRYING TO RECOMP.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: July 08, 2011, 04:24:27 PM »
HOW MUCH MASTERON FOR THIS DRY LOOK GH15 300MG? I HATE THAT WHEN YOU GET TIGHTER, U LOOK SMALLER LIKE U SAID. IT FUCKIN SUCKS IN A SHIRT BUT WHEN THE SHIRT IS OFF....DAMMMMMMN.

IM USING 375MG TEST A WEEK THINKING ABOUT ADDING MASTERON THE LAST FEW WEEKS. TRYING TO RECOMP.

Don't waste your time with masteron. At doses less than 150 EOD you won't see much. Winstrol is better, works at a lower dose (around 50ED) and also actually burns fat. It's the only compound that is pyrogenic, look it up. I wouldn't run it longer than 6 weeks...

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: July 08, 2011, 04:32:16 PM »
thanks I'll try adding more water- I drink around two gallons a day already, eating clean not a lot of junk at all.  Good luck you on your show Wes

If you drink 2 gallons a day already drinking more will not help. See my post.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 08, 2011, 04:35:22 PM »
adrian has successfully trolled for knowledge
A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #69 on: July 08, 2011, 04:37:43 PM »
Doubling the two gallons to four gallons will achieve this result.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #70 on: July 08, 2011, 04:40:00 PM »
Thanks bud !!  :)

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: July 08, 2011, 04:40:53 PM »
Doubling the two gallons to four gallons will achieve this result.

Yeah ok...If his body were retaining water due to dehydration at 2 gallons a day, he must seriously work in the sun for 8 hours a day...he is not dehydrated and his fluid retention is NOT going to be fixed by just drinking more h2o....

efirkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: July 08, 2011, 04:48:12 PM »
Cool, I can try this for awhile need a change anyways- do you eat any whole wheat bread?

Have you talked to the dry 50 year old at your gym?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #73 on: July 08, 2011, 04:50:15 PM »
 ::)

not another thread by adrain where he trolls for drug advice masked as dandelion root shit

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #74 on: July 08, 2011, 04:57:46 PM »
Don't waste your time with masteron. At doses less than 150 EOD you won't see much. Winstrol is better, works at a lower dose (around 50ED) and also actually burns fat. It's the only compound that is pyrogenic, look it up. I wouldn't run it longer than 6 weeks...

no!,, masteron even good at 50mg everyday sometime its too much,,winstrol is the most overrated steroid that ever created,, one of the WORST STEROIDS,, and really mainly for weakling females who need play with light weight ,,fellas on winstrol cant lift nothing,,they are walking stiff and breakable

what you gave up there is not hands on,, its reading balonie,, im ok with you but dont throw shit into their eyes

winstrol is garbage,, this is lies we tell you ,, we use masterona always! when prep come ,, masterona MUCH MUCH better for polish look than winstrol

gh15 approved
fallen angel