Author Topic: What bodybuilding is supposed to be - the lessons  (Read 5506 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Haha, documented? Where? On some steriod board? Hahaha "documented" as if there were case studies in clinical trials. Lol

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
It works. It's not necessary. I wouldnt take it without steroids..the synergy with AAS and insulin is very documented. .  I know I grow faster with it than without it but I do not abuse it..

How many IU's are you usin' a day ?

I've heard stories of guys puttin' on shit tons of muscle within weeks. :/

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
lesson 1

bodybuilders used to look good be complete come in shape and actually had midsections

the posing is co0rdonated, nice and simple.... it does not look like he is taking a big shit

Great tread from a great poster!
Keep teaching to the young delusional generation nothingness how great bodybuilder and bodybuilding used to be!
Thank you Cleanest Natural/Sevastase!

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
Hall & Oates looking superb after their transformation!

"1"

LOL ! :D
By the way Hall & Oates made great songs! 8)

The_Leafy_Bug

lesson 1

bodybuilders used to look good be complete come in shape and actually had midsections

the posing is co0rdonated, nice and simple.... it does not look like he is taking a big shit

Ok...... anyone can sharpen a video and make themselves look more ripped then they would in normal quality. Not really fooling anyone.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch

"1"
;D ;D ;D ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
LOL ! :D
By the way Hall & Oates made great songs! 8)

Not as good as Lady Gaga!  ;D

The_Leafy_Bug

Bobby wouldn't touch the shit, but I used it. Coke didn't work as well as amphetamines because of the water retention. We switched to amphetamines (speed) because we could function on it and wouldn't give that bloated watered down look.
Good to see some honestly. Much respect.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Good to see some honestly. Much respect.

Unfortunately thats the way it was.

The_Leafy_Bug

Not as good as Lady Gaga!  ;D
Fuck you  :)

Lady gaga and purple androlona insulin physique for the win. Genertation nothingness will dominate generation complainer good old dayer

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Complaining?

I just have good taste brother! :)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”

"1"
HAHAHA  ;D

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
lol thanks bro ::)

voce e bem-vindo, pendejo  ;)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
I agree

At a lighter weight Coleman looked amazing.

yates fan

• Getbig III
this is getting out of hand,first of all in the rory|paris picture rory is killing bob,how paris got a procard and rory didnt is beyond me,all this crap about paris being the perfect bodybuilder is crap,paris had a good physique but that was it,just good.ronnie and dorian were the two best bodybuilders ever on stage,who was better between these two can be debated,any one else coming close cant.ronnie looked great in 98 and probably even better when he supersized himself in 03,waist may have been a little bigger but everything else was a lot bigger,the only thing ronnie ever lacked was calves and maybe deeper sep. in thighs,other than that he dominated,yates only lagged behind some of his competition in biceps,that was it nothing else.sergio was a freak in his time,arnold was in his time,zane won his olympias for being the most shredded,not most pleasing,same with samir,haney was a freek also,its about carrying the most ripped up freaky muscle and having the fewest week bodyparts!

g101

• Getbig IV
insulina killed bodybuilding !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dustin

At a lighter weight Coleman looked amazing.

Exactly. I just watched his first training video again when his muscles were fresh and not burnt out, holy fuck. His waist was so trim and everything was so full, tight and separated. It reminds me that no matter what happens, no one will ever replace Ronnie Coleman. It'll be a hundred years before we run into another freak like him.

And lets not demonize insulin too harshly now. Plenty of great bodybuilders from the better eras used insulin. It's just that they continued to put in the time and work and didn't ride the insulina gravy train like so many new comers to the sport. These kids are coming in at a pro level caliber a DECADE before they should!!!! Plenty of great bodybuilders started juicing at 15-16 years old, but they weren't 280lbs shredded by the time they're going to prom. That's too fucked!!

Nothing we can do now will stop people from picking up and jabbing vials of insulin like it's just water, but I think judges should severely demote bloofy insulina abusing lard bottoms. Any retarded fuck can get big, but you put on those manties and step on stage you'd need to remember there's real hardcore shmoes out there you're disappointing!! ;D

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV

The days of bodybuilders looking like bodybuilders (Charles Claremont) are over. Milo's along with the judges fucked up bodybuilding BIG TIME.

I disagree. The sport just needs a new champion like Arnold and it will make a huge comeback. Insulin has done bbing no good I will admit. I mean, DAMN Branch looks terrible! Comes in shape when it's showtime, but holy fuck it's unreal how bad he looks offseason.

PhysiqueNatural

lesson 1

I get your point but you are comparing one of the most aesthetic bodybuilder of all time in Clairmonte with Branch who is more of a mass monster, there are still aesthetic bodybuilders today but less of course but like today and back then more massive physiques are being rewarded. That's the way it works. But myself i like more the old school look for sure.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
You can take almost anyone from that era and compare quality and conditioning to today.