Author Topic: What bodybuilding is supposed to be - the lessons  (Read 5504 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
What bodybuilding is supposed to be - the lessons
« on: July 09, 2011, 08:16:33 AM »
lesson 1

bodybuilders used to look good be complete come in shape and actually had midsections

the posing is coordonated, nice and simple.... it does not look like he is taking a big shit

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
lesson 1

bodybuilders used to look good be complete come in shape and actually had midsections

the posing is co0rdonated, nice and simple.... it does not look like he is taking a big shit

The days of bodybuilders looking like bodybuilders (Charles Claremont) are over. Milo's along with the judges fucked up bodybuilding BIG TIME.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
lesson 1

the posing is co0rdonated, nice and simple.... it does not look like he is taking a big shit

Oh my god.....really, that's pathetic. People pay money to watch fat men prance around a stage ?

che

• Getbig V
Thank you Cleanest Natural , modern bodybuilding is a fucking joke .

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
Thank you Cleanest Natural , modern bodybuilding is a fucking joke .

x2

Any-one who thinks Colman / cuttler looked good, is fucking delusional.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"

The days of bodybuilders looking like bodybuilders (Charles Claremont) are over. Milo's along with the judges fucked up bodybuilding BIG TIME.

Are you saying bodybuilders today don't do enough cocaine and amphetamines like you old timers? :D

It's not the insulin, it's the lack of speed! Notice how even Milos on a ton of insulin was "aesthetic", but he loved the drogas.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee

insulin?
l

che

• Getbig V

Any-one who thinks Colman / cuttler looked good, is fucking delusional.

I agree

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
I agree

This is the look a ton of cocaina with a lot of steroids and a broccoli and tuna diet gives you. Better than the insulin and pain killer look.

dustin

This is the look a ton of cocaina with a lot of steroids and a broccoli and tuna diet gives you. Better than the insulin and pain killer look.

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

Posts like this illustrate why Van is one of the best posters on this site! Charles looks amazing as well. That's one of the most aesthetic physiques of all time!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
slin is far too cheap and effective to not use in my opinion.   love it
l

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Are you saying bodybuilders today don't do enough cocaine and amphetamines like you old timers? :D

It's not the insulin, it's the lack of speed! Notice how even Milos on a ton of insulin was "aesthetic", but he loved the drogas.

LOL....worse and probably more damaging but one of the reasons why bodybuilders back then came in with a lower BF (despite what "gh15" says) and trained harder.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Hall & Oates looking superb after their transformation!

"1"

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Bobby wouldn't touch the shit, but I used it. Coke didn't work as well as amphetamines because of the water retention. We switched to amphetamines (speed) because we could function on it and wouldn't give that bloated watered down look.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
insulin?

An anabolic hormone that shuttles macronutrients around the body.

Try BB'ing & Insulin in a search engine next time.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

PT

I think he was referring to insulin when I mentioned how Milos fucked up bodybuilding when he introduced it into bodybuilding with his "lab rats".

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Bobby wouldn't touch the shit, but I used it. Coke didn't work as well as amphetamines because of the water retention. We switched to amphetamines (speed) because we could function on it and wouldn't give that bloated watered down look.

So you thought it was ok using cocaine for bodybuilding purposes (fat-loss) but you never thought about using tren or using more than 250cc of test per week?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
So you thought it was ok using cocaine for bodybuilding purposes (fat-loss) but you never thought about using tren or using more than 250cc of test per week?

Back then I really didn't think much of it, all I did was train, diet get ripped. The things they use today could be argued is much more damaging as opposed to back then.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee

PT

lol thanks bro ::)
l

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Stupid question, fellas. Is Insulin REALLY NEEDED in order to be a competitive bb'er these days ? Can't you just build a ton of size with reg. steroids ( Test, Deca, etc. ) and GH ? Personally, I'll use it IF I ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO.

Like I said, might be a stupid question. I'm still tryin' to learn about the " pharmaceutical-side " of bb'ing.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
As long as the judging criteria stays the same then yes, but until this clowns start learning how to judge, they make the call. ITS UP TO THE JUDGES. Guys like Clairmont wouldn't stand a chance with todays JUDGING even though he's damn near flawless all the way down to his conditionning.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Stupid question, fellas. Is Insulin REALLY NEEDED in order to be a competitive bb'er these days ? Can't you just build a ton of size with reg. steroids ( Test, Deca, etc. ) and GH ? Personally, I'll use it IF I ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO.

Like I said, might be a stupid question. I'm still tryin' to learn about the " pharmaceutical-side " of bb'ing.

It works. It's not necessary. I wouldnt take it without steroids..the synergy with AAS and insulin is very documented. .  I know I grow faster with it than without it but I do not abuse it..

l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
btw it works best if you use it with every meal. every bite of food I eat goes right to building muscle.
l

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
What a fucking shame that it`s come down to this.

First video = looks like a Greek god

Second video = looks like a greased pig

Fortress

• Getbig V
First things first: Branch isn't "fat" in that video (he's offseason, which in his case sure isn't fat in any conventional sense) ... but, no, he doesn't look good. Certainly not for a context where he is wearing a thong on stage hitting shots that are supposed to showcase some type of masculine aesthetic.

Competitive bodybuilding has lost its way.