Author Topic: How Important Is It To Eat The Woman's Pussy In A Relationship?  (Read 52140 times)

suckmymuscle

Many pseudo-experts from the pseudo-sciences of sexology and psychoanalyses believe, that the way to keep a woman happy and a relationship running smoothly, that the man should become an expert in cunnilingus and eat the woman's pussy well and as often as possible. Personallly, I don't do it. I consider it a sign of submission. It is the woman's job to please the man and not the other way around. Personally, I don't give a shit if the woman is happy, and if she isn't, there are 3 billion other women in the World and most of them are easy to get. What about you guys? What o you guys think?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: How Important Is It To Eat The Woman's Pussy In A Relationship?
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2011, 02:54:06 PM »
  Many pseudo-experts from the pseudo-sciences of sexology and psychoanalyses believe, that the way to keep a woman happy and a relationship running smoothly, that the man should become an expert in cunnilingus and eat the woman's pussy well and as often as possible. Personallly, I don't do it. I consider it a sign of submission. It is the woman's job to please the man and not the other way around. Personally, I don't give a shit if the woman is happy, and if she isn't, there are 3 billion other women in the World and most of them are easy to get. What about you guys? What o you guys think?

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Does this answer your question?
[/youtube]

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2011, 02:58:03 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

i think that you're an idiot or a liar.. both  ???

there's nowt better than getting a woman off with your mouth. and if you're good, she'll tell her friends  8)

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2011, 02:58:56 PM »
Depends if she has a nice looking pussy or not

suckmymuscle

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2011, 02:59:24 PM »
i think that you're an idiot or a liar.. both  ???

there's nowt better than getting a woman off with your mouth. and if you're good, she'll tell her friends  8)

I think that you're submissive to women. A true beta male.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2011, 03:04:27 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE
you are:
1) a virgin
2) liar
3) idiot

alpha males eat pussy, and eat it well!
all the way to her ass.... and the ass as well!
if you are disgusted at this point, you know you are a beta male.
when you do it well, both spots that is, she will never leave you.....

real men eat it all, when the woman is fine that is......!  
Be Happy,
Optimus

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2011, 03:12:39 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

i couldn't imagine sex without going down on her.. i would say its being dominant. you're in control down there. you dictate the pace. twat, inner thighs, ass.. work it all, keep i t random before you concentrate all your efforts on her clit. know when to slide a finger into her ass to enhance her pleasure. when she's grinding her pussy hard into your mouth, go in for the kill. its the alpha way  8)

dustin

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2011, 03:15:09 PM »
It's not beta to have a sweet bitch with a sweet sweet pussy and ass sit on your face while you devour her.

If she smells like fish or you're paying for the poon, then eating out a ho is beta...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2011, 03:15:57 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I think you're a virgin

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2011, 03:20:25 PM »
Depends how good your fucking skills and dick size are.   ;)
But who doesn't like the pussy?  ???
A

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2011, 03:26:54 PM »
I love eating pussy. I feel like an animal down there if the pussy is nice looking smells and taste good. If your woman doesn't return the favo than you stop.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2011, 03:33:40 PM »
I think you're a virgin
lol! for once we agree....
Be Happy,
Optimus

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2011, 03:39:32 PM »
Eat hearty at the party!! :)

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2011, 03:48:43 PM »
Is this a trick question, SMM ??? It's what I LOVE to do !!!! I LIVE to eat a beautiful woman out ! LIVE !!!! Goddamnit ! You got me all revved up now, Lieutenant !!!!! I LOOOOVVVVEEEEE TOOOOO EAT PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!
Is this a trick question, SMM ??? It's what I LOVE to do !!!! I LIVE to eat a beautiful woman out ! LIVE !!!! Goddamnit ! You got me all revved up now, Lieutenant !!!!! I LOOOOVVVVEEEEE TOOOOO EAT PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2011, 03:57:43 PM »
btw reading his post better.... pseudo means fake... so he was joking.....
Be Happy,
Optimus

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2011, 04:23:29 PM »
Gotta say, I really don't go down on my wife that often.  Having been together 10 years, sex is boring as it is so I just don't really care that much.  It was one thing when anal and facials and whatever else was all fair game but when the woman starts to cut back on the things that she once did just to please you, then you tend to lose interest in going much farther than pumping till you blow.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2011, 04:26:42 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

How important cunnilingus is to a relationship depends on whether the woman enjoys it. My wife isn't into it so much. So for her it isn't important to the relationship at all.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2011, 04:28:08 PM »
I know a chick who is just not into it. I thought they all loved it... but I guess there's .5 percent who just do not.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2011, 04:37:07 PM »
Gotta say, I really don't go down on my wife that often.  Having been together 10 years, sex is boring as it is so I just don't really care that much.  It was one thing when anal and facials and whatever else was all fair game but when the woman starts to cut back on the things that she once did just to please you, then you tend to lose interest in going much farther than pumping till you blow.

Good post. I'm not married but had a long, long relationship. Used to love eating her in the early days - surefire way to make her cum. By the end..I was really reluctant to go down there. No more ass, or camcorder sessions coming my way, so her pussy started tasting less appealing.
O

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2011, 04:43:22 PM »

QFT................sadly enough.  :(

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2011, 04:45:35 PM »
Depends if she has a nice looking smelling pussy or not

fixed
~

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2011, 04:46:08 PM »
you are:
1) a virgin
2) liar
3) idiot

alpha males eat pussy, and eat it well!
all the way to her ass.... and the ass as well!
if you are disgusted at this point, you know you are a beta male.
when you do it well, both spots that is, she will never leave you.....

real men eat it all, when the woman is fine that is......!  

You're absolutely correct in the above statement, where you become very wrong though is in admitting it.  Good way to get labeled a beta, or queer.

io856

« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2011, 04:47:45 PM »
 Personally, I don't give a shit if the woman is happy, and if she isn't, there are 3 billion other women in the World and most of them are easy to get.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Haha finally a comment like this on getbig

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2011, 04:48:39 PM »
i love eating my womens pussy.but she has a smokin hot pussy.(this is so important) ive always been a pussy ass eater..if a girl Im with doesnt like her pussy licked or has a ugly pussy thats a complete turn off for me..I also never blow any loads in her pussy unless using a condomn...she loves her pussy licked and its how she gets off..I would say that i would suck/lick her ass pussy everyday..she braggs to her friends how great Iam at it and other things..hey if my womens happy sexually it makes my life alot better.cause then Im getting what I want..and iam a fricken nympho....anothter thing certainly helps our sex because my girl likes to eat pussy also so sharng a pussy with her is yummy and watching her eat pussy and geting hers licked by another women is super hot.... :P :P

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2011, 04:55:17 PM »
suck your muscle:  You're obviously being sarcastic or ironic or both?  Let me go now to that other thread which is trending about humour?

You're having a laugh, right?  Or gagging for it?
>>>If you don't do oral you're definitely not getting a blow job.  It's reciprocal, OK?

madly
xLinda
London England