Author Topic: New Theory on Who gh15 is  (Read 11454 times)

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
New Theory on Who gh15 is
« on: July 09, 2011, 07:09:25 PM »
He's obviously not a top tier pro because a pro wouldn't be so worried about what the little people in the sport are doing

He knows a lot about bodybuilding

He wants to be important and famous but obviously isn't and isn't happy about that

My guess he is somewhat involved in bodybuilding though

Jealous of anybody with any fame in bodybuilding whatsoever. I can understand a top tier being jealous of Lee Priest but natural bodybuilders and writers like Ron Harris? No way.

Decent physique for normal people standards but not a real bodybuilder. Knows a lot about drug even with his mediocre physique

Spends way too much time of the message boards

Strange connection to Nasser

Leaves Nasser alone. Only comments are the "beautiful man with glasses" lol

Nasser agrees with everything he says. Nasser is probably his source for opinions and insight

Is really passionate about the same subjects as Nasser (recreational drugs, scumbags in bodybuilding, liars)

My guess is none other that the writer who interviewed Nasser for those expose articles on bodybuilding.com years ago

DAVID ROBSON

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
Re: New Theory on Who gh15 is
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2011, 07:11:22 PM »
With this little jihad on Ron Harris...I'm guessing Ron used to ghost write for him.....the fans said his column was boring......he blamed Ron since Ron does the writing...... and he lost his MD contract.

Dennis James for the win.

Juruth

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2011, 07:44:55 PM »
Die now.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2011, 07:46:02 PM »
He's obviously not a top tier pro because a pro wouldn't be so worried about what the little people in the sport are doing

He knows a lot about bodybuilding

He wants to be important and famous but obviously isn't and isn't happy about that

My guess he is somewhat involved in bodybuilding though

Jealous of anybody with any fame in bodybuilding whatsoever. I can understand a top tier being jealous of Lee Priest but natural bodybuilders and writers like Ron Harris? No way.

Decent physique for normal people standards but not a real bodybuilder. Knows a lot about drug even with his mediocre physique

Spends way too much time of the message boards

Strange connection to Nasser

Leaves Nasser alone. Only comments are the "beautiful man with glasses" lol

Nasser agrees with everything he says. Nasser is probably his source for opinions and insight

Is really passionate about the same subjects as Nasser (recreational drugs, scumbags in bodybuilding, liars)

My guess is none other that the writer who interviewed Nasser for those expose articles on bodybuilding.com years ago

DAVID ROBSON

MELTDOWN

L.L

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2011, 07:53:02 PM »
He isnt jealous  of ROn Harris..he ,.. like all of us see ron is full of shit...plus the fact that he is a liar and have the physique of an 11 y.o even thoguh he is a horrible roid abuser.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2011, 08:03:33 PM »
Who ever he is, he's 50% right and 50% delusional and shows no humility what so ever, that's why I can't take him seriously.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2011, 08:13:24 PM »
Who ever he is, he's 50% right and 50% delusional and shows no humility what so ever, that's why I can't take him seriously.

Dante Doggcrapp has "confirmed" that gh15 is Disgusted along with a few 180lb guys, some in Europe, some in the US.  ::)

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2011, 08:16:05 PM »
Dante Doggcrapp has "confirmed" that gh15 is Disgusted along with a few 180lb guys, some in Europe, some in the US.  ::)
So who is Disgusted? A nobody?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2011, 08:20:23 PM »
So who is Disgusted? A nobody?

He's the only guy who could ever make King Kamali look like a real bodybuilder after King's 2001 showings. Far from a nobody because of that feat alone.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2011, 08:25:42 PM »
nasser. How many times do i have to say it

Didnt you notice he said to be big you have to be over 5'10 the other day, nasser was 5'11 ding ding ding ding

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2011, 08:30:51 PM »
Its not disgusted.

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2011, 08:38:26 PM »
Nasser doesnt agree with everything gh15 says, unless Nasser is a Reagan loving commie/Islam hating guy despite being Arabian himself, which would be cool

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2011, 08:43:26 PM »
The 15 is who he says he is---THE TRUTH

Thats the Truth, Truth!!!

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2011, 09:13:21 PM »

:-\
D

che

• Getbig V

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2011, 09:39:06 PM »

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2011, 09:47:18 PM »

I think it's someone on here, who posts nearly every day and we all hate.
I've thought at one point it was DJ, or Nasser...tried to think of it being anyone that we've all guessed here before and I just don't see it.

GH15 posts very vague shit. I don't see him as the guy that first posted here. And of late, GH has been posting really frequently, either as a disguise to throw people off of his scent and really think it's DJ or whatever.

Really, I think it's a nobody from GetBig and he's trying way too hard just like he does under his regular handle. And sadly he's duped a few into thinking what he says is to be taken seriously.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2011, 10:24:29 PM »
WC
T

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2011, 10:45:56 PM »
It's Nasser, nobody else... met him myself when he was staying in Canada in early 2000's and training at Gold's Gym in Surrey, B.C.  Whoever was his partner used to drive him to the Starbucks about 2 blocks from the gym.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2011, 11:23:33 PM »
as usual the mm fella is wrong ,,on ALL counts lol,, you cant know what i know UNLESS YOU HAVE WALKED THE WALK YOURSELF ,, AND BEEN THERE DONE THAT AND ...SADLY ABUSED THAT lol
actualy not sadly ,,atleast i made money some dont,,doesnt change the fact that you stand behind liars,, i hate liars ,, I CANT STAND LIARS I COUDNT STAND MYSELF ALL THROUGH THE 90S AND STILL TO THIS DAY I STILL CANT STAND MYSELF FOR WHAT I HAVE DONE TO THE FELLAS WHO HAD SPARK IN THEIR EYES AND WANTED TO LEARN THE TRUTH,, HOPEFULLY I REDEEMED MYSELF,, only god will be my judge
gh15 approved
fallen angel

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2011, 11:30:42 PM »
as usual the mm fella is wrong ,,on ALL counts lol,, you cant know what i know UNLESS YOU HAVE WALKED THE WALK YOURSELF ,, AND BEEN THERE DONE THAT AND ...SADLY ABUSED THAT lol
actualy not sadly ,,atleast i made money some dont,,doesnt change the fact that you stand behind liars,, i hate liars ,, I CANT STAND LIARS I COUDNT STAND MYSELF ALL THROUGH THE 90S AND STILL TO THIS DAY I STILL CANT STAND MYSELF FOR WHAT I HAVE DONE TO THE FELLAS WHO HAD SPARK IN THEIR EYES AND WANTED TO LEARN THE TRUTH,, HOPEFULLY I REDEEMED MYSELF,, only god will be my judge
gh15 approved

You hate yourself?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2011, 11:35:02 PM »
no! i cant stand myself not hate,, i love me ,,cant you tell? i cant stand myself through the years with the lies i gave face on straight on about the nutrition companies i sold their balonie all making it look like i took that balonie,, i had fellas come to me everywhere especialy in gym...serious fella who kicked their ass in the gym for months trying to get higher as natural and i smiled and said just twik your diet some more...and then added just do another delt day every week selling them the illusion they will get my delt size from training them more...

i cant stand myself for that! and in the last 6 years si try to redeem myself,, and the only one who can judge me is god ,,god wil when i stand before him ,,decide if i did ok to change my past

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2011, 11:36:43 PM »
no! i cant stand myself not hate,, i love me ,,cant you tell? i cant stand myself through the years with the lies i gave face on straight on about the nutrition companies i sold their balonie all making it look like i took that balonie,, i had fellas come to me everywhere especialy in gym...serious fella who kicked their ass in the gym for months trying to get higher as natural and i smiled and said just twik your diet some more...and then added just do another delt day every week selling them the illusion they will get my delt size from training them more...

i cant stand myself for that! and in the last 6 years si try to redeem myself,, and the only one who can judge me is god ,,god wil when i stand before him ,,decide if i did ok to change my past

gh15 approved

What are you going to tell God when asks why you've been so judgmental?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2011, 11:39:53 PM »
he wont,,but even if he does ,, only ONLY god can judge me ,, i will not put someone in the light if he is truly natural infact i will point it with pride,, i like true naturals

gh15 approved
fallen angel

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2011, 12:04:29 AM »
its nasser