Author Topic: How to mutate without ghg  (Read 3950 times)

Bolek

• Getbig I
How to mutate without ghg
« on: July 10, 2011, 06:18:33 PM »
i want to know how to get lean 6-7% and then blow up like gh15 describes...

tren a 450mg /ew
test p 250mg /ew
mast 50mg eod

when you get lean on this (can eat junk a bit without ghg?) what to do next

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Re: How to mutate without ghg
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2011, 09:39:26 PM »
#1, dont listen to gh15.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2011, 09:46:58 PM »
Where can I get this "ghg" you speak of?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2011, 11:25:38 PM »
i want to know how to get lean 6-7% and then blow up like gh15 describes...

tren a 450mg /ew
test p 250mg /ew
mast 50mg eod

when you get lean on this (can eat junk a bit without ghg?) what to do next

You can get that lean with or without those things, you can get that lean with or without steroids for that matter.

Diet is everything, regardless of what anyone else tells you diet is everything.

Anyway, your question(s) is very vague.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2011, 02:22:43 AM »
im guessing you mean grow large and lean? i know the gh15 generation may like to disagree, but alot of that is down to genes,,,, how you respond to training, food and gear.

i know a few guys who have totaly hammerd gear along with gh and never looked anything special, im sure alot on this board will know many similar cases.

i will say this again, if you dont grow on test/decca/dbol you wont grow on anything.......

chess315

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2011, 10:43:05 AM »
everyone can eat a bit of junk food with out it being to much a problem. that a good cutting cycle if that what you asking. You can make good gains with out gh everyone has to do what there wallets allows

Stavios

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2011, 11:30:08 AM »
im guessing you mean grow large and lean? i know the gh15 generation may like to disagree, but alot of that is down to genes,,,, how you respond to training, food and gear.

i know a few guys who have totaly hammerd gear along with gh and never looked anything special, im sure alot on this board will know many similar cases.

i will say this again, if you dont grow on test/decca/dbol you wont grow on anything.......

true, I am the person I know who is the smallest on the doses I take ;D

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2011, 10:37:48 AM »
fuck off, your looking big, lean n mean these days......

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2011, 11:36:50 AM »
You can get that lean with or without those things, you can get that lean with or without steroids for that matter.

Diet is everything, regardless of what anyone else tells you diet is everything.

Anyway, your question(s) is very vague.

he want to mutate!,,not geting lean and look anorexic at 152lb 5'10...this is where you get naturaly when 5-6% if you can even get to 5% because most naturals stop at 6%,,

what you say about diet is wrong,, it is big balonie fed for years ,, i eat whatever i want yes yes like adonis say ,,now ofcourse i hav eenough protien but i eat frozen food,, i eat hummus ,, i eat breads,, i eat pizza i eat jamaican i eat german i eat vietamease on reghular basis ,, i eat everything and anything and always 6-7% abs dialed in yes i hold water at times LOTSSS of water due to sodium retention and products used,, but diet dont matter unles you try to get to 4% down from 6%

this is not ifs or buts friend, ,, this is reality

when you are on gh DIET DO NOT MATTER! ofcourse you ned enough calories in ,, but clean diet do not mater,, if you eat too clean you will lose mutatition factor and lose bodyfat too fast...and yes its possible ,,

as i said before every single night i eat iceream we all do ,, this is again a lie a lie a lie fed up by scammers who want you to buy gaspari like ron heris and others who have benefit from your goolible asses,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2011, 11:39:07 AM »

as i said before,, most of you get bunk hormones,, you need to know where to get your hormones,, you got to understand once and forall that fellas lik epeter putnam HAVE NO GENETICS!! we dont have no genetics,, dan hill has no genetic,,  all profesionals,, stan macowy all profesionals ,, give me a fuckin break ,, hormone need to be legit,, period! rest is up to how you respond to it and doses,, it also depends on how consistant you are,, look at ron heris he got the worst build ever on planet earth and he got second place team universe ...why? he been abuseing hormones for years,,

the end

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2011, 11:40:16 AM »
#1, dont listen to gh15.

wether he listen to gh15 or not...at the end he will get to do exactly what gh15 say here...the diff will; be....it iwll be after wasting 3 k on stupid supplemtns and wasting tears and fights with family and girlfriend over his love for lifting...

the faster you do what i say the better you will become at what you want to be which is bodybuild,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2011, 03:19:04 PM »
he want to mutate!,,not geting lean and look anorexic at 152lb 5'10...this is where you get naturaly when 5-6% if you can even get to 5% because most naturals stop at 6%,,

what you say about diet is wrong,, it is big balonie fed for years ,, i eat whatever i want yes yes like adonis say ,,now ofcourse i hav eenough protien but i eat frozen food,, i eat hummus ,, i eat breads,, i eat pizza i eat jamaican i eat german i eat vietamease on reghular basis ,, i eat everything and anything and always 6-7% abs dialed in yes i hold water at times LOTSSS of water due to sodium retention and products used,, but diet dont matter unles you try to get to 4% down from 6%

this is not ifs or buts friend, ,, this is reality

when you are on gh DIET DO NOT MATTER! ofcourse you ned enough calories in ,, but clean diet do not mater,, if you eat too clean you will lose mutatition factor and lose bodyfat too fast...and yes its possible ,,

as i said before every single night i eat iceream we all do ,, this is again a lie a lie a lie fed up by scammers who want you to buy gaspari like ron heris and others who have benefit from your goolible asses,,

gh15 approved

Maybe you can eat whatever you want when on HGH and not get fat and still be very lean, there are a lot of guys that can do that but that doesn't mean we all can. At my best I still had to watch my diet closely, granted, I never took more than 5iu of growth a day and generally with test, tren and thyroids...at the time that's all I could afford.

You know I can think of a few current pro's one in particular who is exactly as you say and can eat whatever he likes right up to a show and I can think of another and he's a better competitor who simply can't do this, in-fact, he keeps his carbs pretty low throughout his diet, even with 10+ units of GH per day...everyone is a little different.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2011, 04:38:12 PM »
Maybe you can eat whatever you want when on HGH and not get fat and still be very lean, there are a lot of guys that can do that but that doesn't mean we all can. At my best I still had to watch my diet closely, granted, I never took more than 5iu of growth a day and generally with test, tren and thyroids...at the time that's all I could afford.

You know I can think of a few current pro's one in particular who is exactly as you say and can eat whatever he likes right up to a show and I can think of another and he's a better competitor who simply can't do this, in-fact, he keeps his carbs pretty low throughout his diet, even with 10+ units of GH per day...everyone is a little different.

What kind of results did you see at 5iu?

Stavios

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2011, 06:10:31 PM »
fuck off, your looking big, lean n mean these days......

yeah but I am losing the rebound pump it pisses me off  ;D

Dogma2010

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2011, 06:40:46 PM »
Ok so the question is how do you combat the numb hands and fingers along with the sore joints. I try to do certain pressing movements but my hands go numb from the circulation being cut off. I know you say its best to do high doses of gh and aas for 8 weeks and then go to just aas. Right now its just test, npp, and eq with the gh at 10 to 15 depending on my hands. Its rough though so any suggestions would be appreciated as it kind of interferes with pullups and chest day mainly.

I also notice the sore joints as well despite having the npp. Is this just a side effect of using a high amount of gh?

All the gear is legit from one of the approved elves by the way

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2011, 07:17:31 PM »
as i said before,, most of you get bunk hormones,, you need to know where to get your hormones,, you got to understand once and forall that fellas lik epeter putnam HAVE NO GENETICS!! we dont have no genetics,, dan hill has no genetic,,  all profesionals,, stan macowy all profesionals ,, give me a fuckin break ,, hormone need to be legit,, period! rest is up to how you respond to it and doses,, it also depends on how consistant you are,, look at ron heris he got the worst build ever on planet earth and he got second place team universe ...why? he been abuseing hormones for years,,

the end

gh15 approved

you have to agree  that there is a large majority that wont respond as you say, take an average gym, all gettn rear from the same source, most taking similar doses etc,,, why do only a handfull look like propper bodybuilders?... even tho they train hard and use for years??

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2011, 02:30:45 AM »
What kind of results did you see at 5iu?

Back then I could only afford HGH for contest prep, so I wasn't using it off-season or anywhere close to year round...usually 16wks, 20 if I was lucky. Anyway, worked well for that purpose, helped me get much leaner and was able to hold more size than without....can't ask for much more than that IMO.