Author Topic: Cop drops 15 year old chick  (Read 7716 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Cop drops 15 year old chick
« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2011, 12:08:37 PM »
sorry I do not see it - I see a white guy looking to punish a black girl and I hope he is charged and sued.

I believe you see it.... you aren't alone. There is a small majority who always see that no matter what... Probably a scientific name for it... Fortunately, people tune them out after awhile.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2011, 12:15:35 PM »
even if the cop didnt trip, he has every right to use that kind of physical authority on a suspect who is fleeing a scene.

i agree 100% with all the posts about bad parentng and the pussification of children/society in general....  however it has nothing to do with the liberal ideology!! it has everything to do with dumb fuck parents who dont think through their parenting strategy. baby boomers are more conservative than they are liberal anyways.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2011, 12:45:00 PM »
even if the cop didn't trip, he has every right to use that kind of physical authority on a suspect who is fleeing a scene.

i agree 100% with all the posts about bad parenting and the pussification of children/society in general....  however it has nothing to do with the liberal ideology!! it has everything to do with dumb fuck parents who dont think through their parenting strategy. baby boomers are more conservative than they are liberal anyways.

I of course disagree with your assessment of the force used if he didn't trip. Cops are taught to use the minimum amount of force necessary to gain compliance or stop the threat. Having dealt with at least close to a 100 similar situations, that suspect could have been taken into custody with a lot less force. And given that she was in the process of walking away, not actively fighting, it would be excessive. It appears the guy stumbled and used more force than intended.   

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2011, 12:48:14 PM »
I of course disagree with your assessment of the force used if he didn't trip. Cops are taught to use the minimum amount of force necessary to gain compliance or stop the threat. Having dealt with at least close to a 100 similar situations, that suspect could have been taken into custody with a lot less force. And given that she was in the process of walking away, not actively fighting, it would be excessive. It appears the guy stumbled and used more force than intended.   
IMO a good cop doesnt just enforce the laws and stick to guidelines, but uses his position to positively influence society and the code breakers he has to deal with. sometimes a dumb bitch needs to get pummeled once or twice before they learn their lesson.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #54 on: July 11, 2011, 12:48:56 PM »
This guy would know what to do...

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 11, 2011, 12:50:55 PM »
IMO a good cop doesnt just enforce the laws and stick to guidelines, but uses his position to positively influence society and the code breakers he has to deal with. sometimes a dumb bitch needs to get pummeled once or twice before they learn their lesson.

Son of a bitch! It looks like we are going to be disagreeing all day!  ;)

With you're way, we are back in the 60's again. We are just climbing out of that era and shaking off the negative images of cops "using their position to positively influence society" . I think we are much better off with cops just enforcing the laws and sticking to guidelines.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #56 on: July 11, 2011, 12:54:34 PM »

maybe someday you will be beat badly by a cop for an insignificant act - will you say "oh well I was a dumb bitch" and chuckle to yourself while spitting out teeth LOL...
K

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #57 on: July 11, 2011, 12:58:03 PM »
Son of a bitch! It looks like we are going to be disagreeing all day!  ;)

With you're way, we are back in the 60's again. We are just climbing out of that era and shaking off the negative images of cops "using their position to positively influence society" . I think we are much better off with cops just enforcing the laws and sticking to guidelines.
i think most people would love it if cops used common sense more often. busting someone for possession of drugs, seat belt vioolations, etc is a waste of tax money. cops should be able to use their sipdey sense and determine if someone really needs to be detained, fined, or whatever. sometimes a person should be let go, while another person in a similar situation might need to be tased, arrested, etc.

maybe someday you will be beat badly by a cop for an insignificant act - will you say "oh well I was a dumb bitch" and chuckle to yourself while spitting out teeth LOL...
well im a bit of a masochist so ya that sounds pretty close ...........     but i wast advocating beatings for insiginifcant acts

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #58 on: July 11, 2011, 01:00:33 PM »
i think most people would love it if cops used common sense more often. busting someone for possession of drugs, seat belt vioolations, etc is a waste of tax money. cops should be able to use their sipdey sense and determine if someone really needs to be detained, fined, or whatever. sometimes a person should be let go, while another person in a similar situation might need to be tased, arrested, etc.

well im a bit of a masochist so ya that sounds pretty close ...........     but i wast advocating beatings for insiginifcant acts

yes walking slowly away is an insignificant act, was she running after committing murder ? no....the "pig" could of just grabbed her arm not drop her like a He-Man....
K

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #59 on: July 11, 2011, 01:01:46 PM »
yes walking slowly away is an insignificant act, was she running after committing murder ? no....the "pig" could of just grabbed her arm not drop her like a He-Man....
fighting your mother in public and then attempting to flee the scene while being told to stop by an officer is not insignificant.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2011, 01:06:33 PM »

To some extent they do as far as traffic violations go. But again, you are now asking the cop to decide whether I get a ticket or Joe gets a ticket. If I get one, why didn't Joe get one? Because he's white? black? Asian? economically challenged? I agree cops need common sense. That was the stock answer to any situation not defined by general orders or state law while in the academy. There was a sign over the dry erase board that said "Common Sense and Good Judgement" and anytime a cadet asked a hypothetical question that didn't fall under one of the guidelines the instructor pointed to that.

But society is telling us they want cops who treat everyone the same. If I give 4 tickets for doing 65 in a 50 mph zone, and let the 5th one go (providing they aren't delivering a baby in the back seat) then where is the fairness to the other 4 drivers who got the tickets?

So while it seems cool to have cops randomly deciding who to enforce the laws on, it isn't really what the public wants. They want fair... unless it's me getting the ticket of course, then I want subjectivity!  ;)    

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2011, 01:10:51 PM »

I think the "pig" in this case didn't intend to knock the crap out of her. When you don't listen to the "pig" telling you to stop, you should take into account something bad might happen when he has to stop you.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #62 on: July 11, 2011, 01:15:02 PM »
To some extent they do as far as traffic violations go. But again, you are now asking the cop to decide whether I get a ticket or Joe gets a ticket. If I get one, why didn't Joe get one? Because he's white? black? Asian? economically challenged? I agree cops need common sense. That was the stock answer to any situation not defined by general orders or state law while in the academy. There was a sign over the dry erase board that said "Common Sense and Good Judgement" and anytime a cadet asked a hypothetical question that didn't fall under one of the guidelines the instructor pointed to that.

But society is telling us they want cops who treat everyone the same. If I give 4 tickets for doing 65 in a 50 mph zone, and let the 5th one go (providing they aren't delivering a baby in the back seat) then where is the fairness to the other 4 drivers who got the tickets?

So while it seems cool to have cops randomly deciding who to enforce the laws on, it isn't really what the public wants. They want fair... unless it's me getting the ticket of course, then I want subjectivity!  ;)     

I'd be happier if judges could be "fair".

While I'm cool with Judges uses some judgement, far too often the judgement seems to go in the direction of "police state"

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2011, 01:26:00 PM »
I'd be happier if judges could be "fair".

While I'm cool with Judges uses some judgement, far too often the judgement seems to go in the direction of "police state"

I've seen it both ways. Really depends on the judge. We have  judges who will side with the violator for no apparent reason. Then in the next case, side with the officer, with similar circumstances. Some judges will set a $50,000 bond for something another judge will set a $3500 bond. No rhyme or reason. Most judge trials where the judge pronounces guilt is in the municipal court where traffic court is held and other misdemeanors. In those cases judges side with the officers or "police State" because in the majority of the cases the evidence is there.   

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 11, 2011, 01:32:58 PM »
I don't know about this one studs.

I think (3) things were on the side of the cop: (1) it was a homeless white person, (2) it was a girl and (3) there weren't too many bystanders around.

I've seen something similar to this happen in New York City, but around Harlem.  On my way home from Connecticut on the Metro North, I once saw a white officer do the same thing to a young black boy that was running away and the aftermath that ensued was terrible.  As soon as the officer got the boy to the ground, it was as if a sea of brown completely washed upon the man and drowned him in vicious sea of  fists.  The community as a whole would not stand for it and minutes after they stormed him, the officer surfaced covered in blood and with no utility belt attached.

I don't think the man in the video was overly excessive in his approach, but I do think this could have gone terribly wrong if he was anywhere like Harlem, Compton, Watts or the general south central Los Angeles area and the suspect happened to be of color of course.

If the same officer would have tried this in a black neighborhood, say on one of our very own like that of Tbombz for instance, things would have become ugly for that cop.

"1"

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2011, 01:54:54 PM »

In your world a girl can't for example possess a weapon...if a suspect is running away the cops tend to use force and not just get close to the suspect and ask them nicely because they are always a threat.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2011, 02:09:52 PM »
In your world a girl can't for example possess a weapon...if a suspect is running away the cops tend to use force and not just get close to the suspect and ask them nicely because they are always a threat.

She wasn't running away, she was walking. I don't agree with him either but there is using force and there is using excessive force.

It's subjective but it looks like from the video the force used was unintentional,, and the person refusing to stop bears some responsibility for accidents happening while trying to get her to stop.

Had the force been intentional, and the cop couldn't later explain it to where it made sense,  he should be disciplined. Just my opinion of course  

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2011, 02:43:11 PM »
I think the "pig" in this case didn't intend to knock the crap out of her. When you don't listen to the "pig" telling you to stop, you should take into account something bad might happen when he has to stop you.

Like getting your head slammed against a cement wall. If she died of a head injury or ended up crippled, I wonder what would have happened to this nice police officer.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2011, 02:45:31 PM »
Son of a bitch! It looks like we are going to be disagreeing all day!  ;)

Good post. Nothing worse than cops who think they have the right to play judge and jury.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2011, 02:49:31 PM »
She wasn't running away, she was walking. I don't agree with him either but there is using force and there is using excessive force.

It's subjective but it looks like from the video the force used was unintentional,, and the person refusing to stop bears some responsibility for accidents happening while trying to get her to stop.

Had the force been intentional, and the cop couldn't later explain it to where it made sense,  he should be disciplined. Just my opinion of course  

Actually if he tripped, he would have grabbed on to her and tried to keep himself up. This guy used all his force to ram her into the wall. Looks like he pulled the old "fake trip" smash into the wall on purpose. Another technique that is "taught" in daylight hours but not talked about ;)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #70 on: July 11, 2011, 03:08:34 PM »
Why did she fight with her mother?

oderus

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: July 11, 2011, 03:15:42 PM »
Why did she fight with her mother?
last piece of chicken

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2011, 04:08:20 PM »
cop orders you to stop - you stop.

if not, expect to be tackled.  that's just common sense.

maybe the 15 year old was used to society letting her get away with saying thing 5 times to her in school, but in real life - a cop tells you to stop moving, you stop.

The fact she chose to be at the wall just means she's likely to hit the wall.  She might have been standing in a chandalier store ignoring a police order - and she'd be crying about broken glass in her eyes.

I hate bad cops, but in this case, she should have listened and gotten a lawyer.

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #73 on: July 11, 2011, 04:14:27 PM »
she was clearly combative with others ans resisting arrest. she got what she deserved.  what's the prob here?  No one would say anything if the cop were black.... nuff said

;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 11, 2011, 04:15:17 PM »
cop orders you to stop - you stop.

if not, expect to be tackled.  that's just common sense.

maybe the 15 year old was used to society letting her get away with saying thing 5 times to her in school, but in real life - a cop tells you to stop moving, you stop.

The fact she chose to be at the wall just means she's likely to hit the wall.  She might have been standing in a chandalier store ignoring a police order - and she'd be crying about broken glass in her eyes.

I hate bad cops, but in this case, she should have listened and gotten a lawyer.

Maybe she had an Ipod in her ears like every other 15 year old kid.