Author Topic: Mr.Olympia 2011- Branch Warren guest posing in Mexico.  (Read 4849 times)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Re: Mr.Olympia 2011- Branch Warren guest posing in Mexico.
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2011, 07:22:25 PM »
How can you call truth a meltdown ?  Stick to collecting the trolleys at the supermarket - you will always look up to real men being so small  :D

;D  try harder, I'm just loling

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2011, 07:32:27 PM »
;D  try harder, I'm just loling
No need to try wee man - you will always be the guy who looks like he is sitting down when he is standing  :D - small man's complex is serious and you wee guys do alot of damage throughout the world because you are always at the bottom which makes you rage so you become nasty lil critters - small men were created to clean up after the real men once they have had there fun  ;) it's your one reason for being here, cling to it as its all you will really ever have - this is what lead you to the barbell - always being laughed at - females never wanting anything to do with someone they look down on - so you pick up the barbell hoping this will get you noticed from ladies but it just makes something that looks funny even more so and plain stupid to the real people - muscles on lil men looks stupid and funny - think to pumping iron with the wee fulla asking arnold how to pose and Arnold destroyed him - his hero ripped him to shreds because arnold looked at him and laughed because a wee fella looks funny, add him trying to add muscle to make up for his shortness and he looks plain stupid --- all facts my friend dont let your anger cloud reallity  :D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2011, 07:33:25 PM »

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2011, 07:37:13 PM »
No need to try wee man - you will always be the guy who looks like he is sitting down when he is standing  :D - small man's complex is serious and you wee guys do alot of damage throughout the world because you are always at the bottom which makes you rage so you become nasty lil critters - small men were created to clean up after the real men once they have had there fun  ;) it's your one reason for being here, cling to it as its all you will really ever have - this is what lead you to the barbell - always being laughed at - females never wanting anything to do with someone they look down on - so you pick up the barbell hoping this will get you noticed from ladies but it just makes something that looks funny even more so and plain stupid to the real people - muscles on lil men looks stupid and funny - think to pumping iron with the wee fulla asking arnold how to pose and Arnold destroyed him - his hero ripped him to shreds because arnold looked at him and laughed because a wee fella looks funny, add him trying to add muscle to make up for his shortness and he looks plain stupid --- all facts my friend dont let your anger cloud reallity  :D

Haha

Ok I'll answer you, I'm from a place where 5´7 is the average height so I don't have problem at all, I would have if I lived in USA or another country, but since people is around my height and women are petite, I never had any complex about my height. So...

FAIL
 :D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2011, 07:38:52 PM »
what a disgusting, horrible looking build...he should never place top 10.
X

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2011, 07:55:19 PM »
Haha

Ok I'll answer you, I'm from a place where 5´7 is the average height so I don't have problem at all, I would have if I lived in USA or another country, but since people is around my height and women are petite, I never had any complex about my height. So...

FAIL
A Third World Country makes your shortness even worse  :D .. No wonder the women all flock to the better looking taller tourists when they visit your part of the world....You say the average is 5'7 yet you are 5'2 so well below average even in your own country - you poor lil man  :'(

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2011, 07:57:05 PM »
A Third World Country makes your shortness even worse  :D .. No wonder the women all flock to the better looking taller tourists when they visit your part of the world....You say the average is 5'7 yet you are 5'2 so well below average even in your own country - you poor lil man  :'(

I'll bite your kneecaps  :D :D :-* :-*
X

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2011, 07:58:32 PM »
I'll bite your kneecaps  :D :D :-* :-*
If you stand on a box I'll let you suck my cock - no homo  ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2011, 08:00:06 PM »
Just a horrible shape. must have a 40in waist

yes ,,,but! its mostly water...he is already 6-7% closer to 7% when pumped due to more blurred lines ...thats the power of muscle my friend,, he wil do well this year,, he already dialed in ,,not bad not bad,,a mess never the less lol

i never believed that the day i see fella with 6-7% and size ill call him mess lol,,

welcome to bodybuilding 2 0 1 1

gh15 approved
fallen angel

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2011, 08:01:48 PM »

I'm 5´6.5 you silly :D. I said dwarf because I guess that's still small for americans but idk. Besides, most tourists are pale skinnies guys with a nerd face. So...

FAIL # 2

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2011, 08:03:32 PM »
If you stand on a box I'll let you suck my cock - no homo  ;D

SF1900 no likey!   :D :D :D
X

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2011, 08:05:31 PM »
I'm 5´6.5 you silly :D. I said dwarf because I guess that's still small for americans but idk. Besides, most tourists are pale skinnies guys with a nerd face. So...

FAIL # 2
Yet those pale skinnies with nerd faces are ripping more of your countries pussy than you because you are so short  :D - if a muscular guy with height was to come then imagine the stampede amoung the desperate whores in your country - they are so desperate because all there men are dwarfs - You are 5'2 this is fact or you wouldnt be getting so upset - poor lil fella  :'(

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2011, 08:12:36 PM »
Yet those pale skinnies with nerd faces are ripping more of your countries pussy than you because you are so short  :D - if a muscular guy with height was to come then imagine the stampede amoung the desperate whores in your country - they are so desperate because all there men are dwarfs - You are 5'2 this is fact or you wouldnt be getting so upset - poor lil fella  :'(

hahhhahaa you wish  :D

FAIL # 3