Author Topic: Here's your President Benny. Obama threatens to hold SS checks August 3rd.  (Read 4148 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
I seriously wish you wouldn't even chime in on these political threads you're so fucken brainwashed.
  ;D

"the waves from a splash in the pool dont reach the other side instantly"

... the recession was a long time coming, with a ton of variables pouring into it

the economy will probably never be "what it was".. cuz the economy was artificially inflated.. it wasnt real

and now were experiencing the backlash from that hyperinflated consumption

nothing obama could do, outside of becoming a totalitarian dictatorship where he takes control of all the business and forces job growth etc  could change the current situation

the changes we can make, that obama has started making, will take a long time to come to fruition

the issues involved are numerous and based on your posts you wouldnt grasp them anyways

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
  ;D

... the recession was a long time coming, with a ton of variables pouring into it

the economy will probably never be "what it was".. cuz the economy was artificially inflated.. it wasnt real

nothing obama could do, outside of becoming a totalitarian dictatorship where he takes control of all the business and forces job growth etc  could change the current situation

the changes we can make, that obama has started making, will take a long time to come to fruition

the issues involved are numerous and based on your posts you wouldnt grasp them anyways

LMAO - obama has made every problem drastically worse. 

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
legalize marijuana and tax tht sitwould be a good start.

Portugal made EVERYTHING legal, and Hard drug use is down 50%.

One of the ways to go.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
 ;D

nothing obama could do, outside of becoming a totalitarian dictatorship where he takes control of all the business and forces job growth etc  could change the current situation

I forgot your the child genius that lives in his moms basement and does rec drugs and AAS all day.. His major goals in life include being a bottom twink to some oversize buffoon bodybuilders. What a man of substance I tell you that tbomz is going places. The resident expert on politics and the economy problalby hasn't had a real job in his lifetime or actually paid any taxes.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Can you say SCARE TACTICS 

This guy is pitiful. The Gov rearranges money all the time. So Mr. Pres your saying that you are unable to defund some BS programs or rearange funds to pay for SS??

QFTx2
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
our generation is the sacrificial "payback generation", higher taxes lower standard of living over all.

we have borrowed, spent and racked up the debt for sooo many year now, we are in for 40 years of frugality to balance the bill.

Hear-Hear!!

MB

• Getbig IV
Obama should be ashamed of stirring up the fear mongering.  The sky will not fall if the debt ceiling is not raised.  As a matter of fact, if Congress doesn't raise the debt ceiling it will be the single biggest achievement in our government's history.   

io856

Can you say SCARE TACTICS 

This guy is pitiful. The Gov rearranges money all the time. So Mr. Pres your saying that you are unable to defund some BS programs or rearange funds to pay for SS??
Are people dumb enough as to not realise this?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
OMG on person gets it... fuck welfare and social assistance, this is the core of the reason our society has gotten to where it is (in a bad way) people would smarten up real quick if we abolished this handout bullshit, they would either smarten up, get their shit together and get jobs or end up in jail for 20 years, which should make more use of it's inmates to do simple jobs like ditch digging anyways.

Yes, and you either are a business owner, or just have some sense of P&L/balancing a household budget, most don't.  Fact of the matter is, a country is like a business, and if you pay out more than you take in, well, that is bad(you go in the red).  Tax revenue and goods sold/manufactured must be more than we spend.  It's very easy to understand.  Most govt jobs are totally worthless.  Hell, VDOT here is broke and subs all of their own right of way maintanence out because they can do it cheaper, and the company that does it  bought all of VDOT equipment.  Before I got into business for myself, I used to sell and rent heavy equipment to the govt.  well, if they cut a PO, and didn't use it the full amount of time, and they should get billed less, they would just tell me to bill them the full amount, because"the paperwork is too hard", these worthless pricks are wasting our money.  Govt spending is rediculous, and welfare programs are part of the problem. Now mind you, I'm not talking armed forces, police and firefighters, etc, but the civil servants.  My mom was a GS14 and she made good money, but didn't do a rediculous amount of work.  Someone needs to audit our government.  If you don't pull your weight, you should be deemed "obsolete".

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Benny has been non-existant in this thread. Is because it was moved to this board? Or is it because he has no defence for this communist bastard he calls "President"?