Author Topic: Here's your President Benny. Obama threatens to hold SS checks August 3rd.  (Read 4173 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
simpl fact is that if you want social security payments to continue the debt ceiling has to be raised.

No - you cut spending and pay your obligations with the money coming in.    Its call making decisions and cutting debt and bullshit spending. 

Too bad the black plague Obama was never taught how to balance a check book in law school.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Also, before some of you chime in with the usual, "but pulling out of the middle east could become catastrophic and possibly provide us with a backlash of horrific events", I say it's best to make sure we don't become a third world country financially, socially and defense-wise and highly susceptible to an attack by a powerful, foreign invader that will exploit our overall weaknesses.

Coach, ball in your court..
"1"

Obama started a new war in Lybia, expanded the war in Afghanistan, is giving Egypt billions in aid, same for gaza, and spending like a madman everywhere else. 

FAIL 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Also, before some of you chime in with the usual, "but pulling out of the middle east could become catastrophic and possibly provide us with a backlash of horrific events", I say it's best to make sure we don't become a third world country financially, socially and defense-wise and highly susceptible to an attack by a powerful, foreign invader that will exploit our overall weaknesses.

Coach, ball in your court..
"1"
You'll have to hold on, One. Coach is furiously Googling. A partisan cut-and-paste answer to come.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You'll have to hold on, One. Coach is furiously Googling. A partisan cut-and-paste answer to come.

obama expanded the war in the ME and started a new war in Lybia - 

FAIL.   Stop kneepadding for obama.   

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Obama started a new war in Lybia, expanded the war in Afghanistan, is giving Egypt billions in aid, same for gaza, and spending like a madman everywhere else. 

FAIL 
FAIL is not being able to spell Libya.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
No - you cut spending and pay your obligations with the money coming in.    Its call making decisions and cutting debt and bullshit spending. 

Too bad the black plague Obama was never taught how to balance a check book in law school.   
cut spending from where? entitlements like social security ?  :D

obama expanded the war in the ME and started a new war in Lybia - 

FAIL.   Stop kneepadding for obama.   
but if it was mccain who got us into libya then it would have been a big WIN right?  :D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V

FAIL 

Oh 333386, I'm not for Obama's frivolous spending.  I want this ridiculous war and everything that has to do with it to be over, so that we can once again use the billions of dollars saved from that expenditure here at home, where it counts.

"1"

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
So your mom's a lazy liberal who doesn't work and wants the gov't to send her checks for sitting on her ass?

My mom is 74 and is retired from a job she at for 41 years after she retired at 62. Luckily she has no bills and her house has been paid off for a while, she's been putting into the "system" all this time. Like I said, she had a retirement that she converted to stocks to use for income....it ran out last year but she's smart and had an idea of what might be coming.......she saved.  BTW dumbshit, most people who collect SS is usually because they put into it by working, they deserve a retirement. People who deliberately feed off the system are the lazy ones. Hope this helps.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
FAIL is not being able to spell Libya.

This is kind of a huge, intellectual owning right here.  I mean, 333386 is a lawyer right?

Just kidding 333386, I know you are just so passionate about this crap that in replying so quickly, you might have mistyped..

"1"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
This is kind of a huge, intellectual owning right here.  I mean, 333386 is a lawyer right?

Just kidding 333386, I know you are just so passionate about this crap that in replying so quickly, might have mistyped..

"1"

::)  ::)

Wow - owned alright - while not be able to refute my point that obama himself is one of the main culprits in this from the very things Team Dildo complains about.   

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
::)  ::)

Wow - owned alright - while not be able to refute my point that obama himself is one of the main culprits in this from the very things Team Dildo complains about.    

Stop being an idiot!

My main post to Coach was to point out that our stupid president is ruining our country by overspending overseas instead of getting a grip on our economic state at home.

I thought you were a lawyer, reading comprehension not your forte huh?

"1"

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Obama is going to get himself impeached by throwing out threats like this.
He's lost the next election already and is now trying to make as much money for his owners (Goldman Sachs, George Soros, etc) as he can before he hits the bricks.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
legalize marijuana and tax tht sitwould be a good start.

Portugal made EVERYTHING legal, and Hard drug use is down 50%.

Bad example!  Portugal is bankrupt, just like Ireland, Greece, and Spain.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Stop being an idiot!

My main post to Coach was to point out that our stupid president is ruining our country by overspending overseas instead of getting a grip on our economic state at home.

"1"
The calls for isolationism are always loudest in a down-turned economy.  ;D

*knock knock*

'Who's there?'

'China. If you're not bothering with the world, mind if we have a go?'

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Stop being an idiot!

"1"

He has had three years already to get our house in order.   Instead of doing that - he made every single problem he claims to have inhereited drastically worse on every single front.

1.  UE - worse
2.  Debt - worse
3.  Labor force particpation rate - worse
4.  Inflation - worse
5.  Home ownership and values - worse
6.  Wars - we are in 2 new ones
7.  Iraq - heading to civil war
8.  Allies - less now than when he came in and frtittering away due to lybia  

Please name me even one thing this dirtbag has done that has improved the situation.    

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
He has had three years already to get our house in order.   Instead of doing that - he made every single problem he claims to have inhereited drastically worse on every single front.

1.  UE - worse
2.  Debt - worse
3.  Labor force particpation rate - worse
4.  Inflation - worse
5.  Home ownership and values - worse
6.  Wars - we are in 2 new ones
7.  Iraq - heading to civil war
8.  Allies - less now than when he came in and frtittering away due to lybia  

Please name me even one thing this dirtbag has done that has improved the situation.    

Are you even reading my comments or just replying on autopilot?

I am AGAINST OBAMA!

REREAD, REASSESS, REPLY...
"1"

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Are you even reading my comments or just replying on autopilot?

I am AGAINST OBAMA!

REREAD, REASSESS, REPLY...
"1"

he is a moron, just like anyone else who is against obama

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Just a thought, what do we do with the people leaching off of society?  I mean for me, taking away their handouts would be the first thing.  But then what?  They start stealing, then you have to put them in prison.  Still paying for them there.  My real idea is they should all be wiped out, but no one would ever agree to that.  I know I will get flamed for this, but these big corporations that are not paying taxes, at least they create jobs which put money back into the economy and create jobs.  these welfare junkies, black/white, whatever they are, don't put anything back into the system.  And before you say, "oh, no one is hiring, they can't find jobs", that's bullshit.  I am a small business owner, who can't find people to work.  People are just lazy.  I start my guys out at $12 an hour, and they always wash out.  I have 4 working for me now, and have been looking to hire two more for the past year.  I pay an assload in taxes every year, and to see these slobs collecting their government checks disgusts me.  I have a friend who runs a concrete company, and one of his employees is in a household that gets welfare/food stamps. Now, he just "stays there", because if he lived there, they wouldn't get jack.  Anyways, the first and 15th, these fools take all of their money to the grocery store and blow it on good food, have a cookout, and then they eat ramen the rest of the time.  It is pathetic.  These people, that's all they know, cheating the system, because they have broken homes, and no one teaches them shit about life, just how to get over on the system. Someone needs to step in and sterilize these people/tell them to wear rubbers if they can't afford their kids.  Also, drug test everyone who is on welfare.  I test my guys when they get hurt and pre employment, and every job I had I took one, so why can't they?  Anyone who thinks that is an invasion of someones privacy, obviously has never witnessed the gross wy these people beat the system. That is where your money goes, to these people.  who gives a fuck if some guy gets a write off on his personal jet, he's working.  You got millions beating the system, and no one says shit.  They should take a paycut with the rest of us.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

he is a moron, just like anyone else who is against obama

LMFAO - each week you need add 400k to that number who are losing tjheir jobs under the obama depression.  

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
LMFAO - each week you need add 400k to that number who are losing tjheir jobs under the obama depression.  

the economy has nothing to do with obama idiot

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

llllmmmfffaaaoooo!!!!!

hA HA HA HA  - ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING? 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Well the republicans not only want to take away checks, they want to destroy the whole SS/Medicare system.  For some people that sounds like a pretty good idea. Old people have been drinking from the government tit for far to long.  I say we institute a Logan's Run style policy to deal with the elderly and infirm.
A

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Just a thought, what do we do with the people leaching off of society?  I mean for me, taking away their handouts would be the first thing.  But then what?  They start stealing, then you have to put them in prison.  Still paying for them there.  My real idea is they should all be wiped out, but no one would ever agree to that.  I know I will get flamed for this, but these big corporations that are not paying taxes, at least they create jobs which put money back into the economy and create jobs.  these welfare junkies, black/white, whatever they are, don't put anything back into the system.  And before you say, "oh, no one is hiring, they can't find jobs", that's bullshit.  I am a small business owner, who can't find people to work.  People are just lazy.  I start my guys out at $12 an hour, and they always wash out.  I have 4 working for me now, and have been looking to hire two more for the past year.  I pay an assload in taxes every year, and to see these slobs collecting their government checks disgusts me.  I have a friend who runs a concrete company, and one of his employees is in a household that gets welfare/food stamps. Now, he just "stays there", because if he lived there, they wouldn't get jack.  Anyways, the first and 15th, these fools take all of their money to the grocery store and blow it on good food, have a cookout, and then they eat ramen the rest of the time.  It is pathetic.  These people, that's all they know, cheating the system, because they have broken homes, and no one teaches them shit about life, just how to get over on the system. Someone needs to step in and sterilize these people/tell them to wear rubbers if they can't afford their kids.  Also, drug test everyone who is on welfare.  I test my guys when they get hurt and pre employment, and every job I had I took one, so why can't they?  Anyone who thinks that is an invasion of someones privacy, obviously has never witnessed the gross wy these people beat the system. That is where your money goes, to these people.  who gives a fuck if some guy gets a write off on his personal jet, he's working.  You got millions beating the system, and no one says shit.  They should take a paycut with the rest of us.

OMG on person gets it... fuck welfare and social assistance, this is the core of the reason our society has gotten to where it is (in a bad way) people would smarten up real quick if we abolished this handout bullshit, they would either smarten up, get their shit together and get jobs or end up in jail for 20 years, which should make more use of it's inmates to do simple jobs like ditch digging anyways.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
My mom is 74 and is retired from a job she at for 41 years after she retired at 62. Luckily she has no bills and her house has been paid off for a while, she's been putting into the "system" all this time. Like I said, she had a retirement that she converted to stocks to use for income....it ran out last year but she's smart and had an idea of what might be coming.......she saved.  BTW dumbshit, most people who collect SS is usually because they put into it by working, they deserve a retirement. People who deliberately feed off the system are the lazy ones. Hope this helps.
oh no, anyone who benefits from SS or any pension is a lazy liberal  ::)

again I don't care either way I just hate how all the rightys oposed SS and shit now they are all mad if obama wants to withhold it

if McCain had done this it would be "Good, we don't want the lazy liberals on SS anyway!"  ::)

apparently every conservative who ever needed SS "paid into it, and deserved it."  and any liberal who needed it was just "lazy and a leech"

I'll say again, there are trash from both parties who leech from it, racist rednecks, and lazy guys.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR

I seriously wish you wouldn't even chime in on these political threads you're so fucken brainwashed.